Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Omg! that was one heart breaking episode. Poor Jhanvi! She was being thrown around like a rag-doll.

I was wrong about Surya, i guess any uncomfort he felt is strictly internal.
Funny how he points out that, she just said that she was suppose to marry Kuldeep hence why she does not consider herself to be married to Surya. I guess she hurt Surya alil by saying that HAHAHHA!!!

But awww poor Jhanvi!

Surya is going to regret this happening to Jhanvi when he finally starts to fall for her, for the time being...that phase seems sooo farrr awayyy
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

Omg! that was one heart breaking episode. Poor Jhanvi! She was being thrown around like a rag-doll.

I was wrong about Surya, i guess any uncomfort he felt is strictly internal.
Funny how he points out that, she just said that she was suppose to marry Kuldeep hence why she does not consider herself to be married to Surya. I guess she hurt Surya alil by saying that HAHAHHA!!!

But awww poor Jhanvi!

Surya is going to regret this happening to Jhanvi when he finally starts to fall for her, for the time being...that phase seems sooo farrr awayyy

same here dear... 😭 i got really teary when she hugs Shivlali...😭. that was so heartbreaking...πŸ₯Ί. it was real... 😭like the way we hug our mothers when we feel scared or when we are sad... 😭

He's going to regret for sure...😊 but now Surya has done such a heavy damage of allowing his other 2 bros to marry her as well...🀒 that Janvi would be even more against more...😭. then i wonder how will she fall for him???πŸ˜•

may i know your name dear... 😊
survi035 thumbnail
Yesss Sujji,

Totally with you. It was like a mother daughter moment.
She was soo helpless :'(

I was hoping that Jhanvi walks towards Surya while she was intoxicated and like falls on him and whispers in his ear "SAveee meee" but that didn't happen lol not that i think it would have changed his mind.

I loved it when she said "Mai tumhari Patni ho"!!!
wooow!!! although he killed it by pointing out what she had said earlier about their marriage lol!

soo sad sooo sad!!
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

It soo so disapponting and disgusting to watch tht Janvi gets married to all 3 , it will happens they show in SBS 2day tht she mariied all 3, the BG voice said tht and amma came there to take her back but Janvi refuse to go. and janvi was sitting with 3 sons on somw puja or rituals but surya was sitting besides her. they also showed kapil and vaishnavi interviews. and they admit tht she married all three

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

It soo so disapponting and disgusting to watch tht Janvi gets married to all 3 , it will happens they show in SBS 2day tht she mariied all 3, the BG voice said tht and amma came there to take her back but Janvi refuse to go. and janvi was sitting with 3 sons on somw puja or rituals but surya was sitting besides her. they also showed kapil and vaishnavi interviews. and they admit tht she married all three

yes..maya...so unhappy today all my hopes went into vein...they even showed in precap that she is married to the other 2 also
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes yaar ramya, even though v all know tht surya is her legal husband ans later its only he whom she vl accept according to TC article but still its difficcult for audience to disgust or even forget this all marrigae fisco, It diffcult for surya character to redeem in eyes of audience, let see how cv,s go with his character now, after creating such a disgusting and nonsense blunder, really very upset yaar.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am feeling like give tight slaps to Surya after reading today's update... If you can give lectures to ur father about husband-wife relationship then you need to understand other facts as well...

If you are upset with way ur father treating ur mother.. what great example he is following by allowing his wife to be get married with his bro??
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

yes yaar ramya, even though v all know tht surya is her legal husband ans later its only he whom she vl accept according to TC article but still its difficcult for audience to disgust or even forget this all marrigae fisco, It diffcult for surya character to redeem in eyes of audience, let see how cv,s go with his character now, after creating such a disgusting and nonsense blunder, really very upset yaar.

yeah..it will not be so easy to get that positiveness in that character...even in front of jhanvi...and also in the viewers...hv to see how cv's devlop the who;e track of jhanvi surya...ab tho mujhe ae aur bhi mushkil lagrahi hai...
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I am feeling like give tight slaps to Surya after reading today's update... If you can give lectures to ur father about husband-wife relationship then you need to understand other facts as well...

If you are upset with way ur father treating ur mother.. what great example he is following by allowing his wife to be get married with his bro??

same here didi...even i like kapil so much...today i felt really bad for jhanvi...& didn't like surya today...it's too harashing...
survi035 thumbnail
I was sad how she was forced to marry all three, well actually i was more upset over her condition, when she was married to the other sons.

But after watching the SBS/SBB..im alil overjoyed! i think despite marrying all three, Surya surprisingly has taken over the husband role. I have been wondering which son will fulfill which role in Janvi's life. Surya WAS SITTING NEXT TO Janvi during the ritual-pooja. And they were quite comfortable, which for me, was surprising. As i thought Surya will not want to be around her after marriage.

I always thought Surya will totally back away and just be a husband who never showed up. Kuldeep will be the one to prety much stay away aswell and param will be the only one who wud want some closure.

Surya/Kapil is a superb actor, gta love him!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago