Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah got it...accepted it just now...@sujji

darshu di ...darshana pankaj deshpande is ur account na didi...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

yeah got it...accepted it just now...@sujji

darshu di ...darshana pankaj deshpande is ur account na didi...

great... yup that's Darshu di's a/c only...😊
Rams3697 thumbnail
@darshu [email protected] posted some siggies of surya & jhanvi...in jaya jannat...
Rams3697 thumbnail
yes... got it didi...
Rams3697 thumbnail

yes..got it didi..
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

YAY REALLY HAPPY TO HEAR THAT WE ALL HOLD THE SAME PERSPECTIVES!!!

* He was uncomfortable
* No evil looks, rather was ashamed
* And there is hope that the other marriages will not take place, actually come to think of it...Rana did not bring up the other marrriages until janvi did not point out the fact that her Dulha was changed. Although i know for sure, Rana had already planned the 3 marraiges.
*Its funny that Janvi was saying, i was suppose to marry ur eldest son, I MEAN WHY WUDNT U WANT TO MARRY SURYA OVER KULDEEP LOLOL! BUT offcourse i know why!
(shes not into surya yet and she felt betrayed)

Dashana: I love how u noticed how he forcefully (kind of) put the sindoor on! i loved that bit <3 <3
i remember me yelling out "HAHA you had to touch her"
P.s did you all notice how nicely he put the neckless (sorry don't know how to spell the actual name of it and the flowered mala around her. his body language was really polite.
AND JANVI'S POOR NOSE. Painful nose ring!!! :O

Im totally with you girls about, him feeling guilty!!! i saw it too..
Can't wait to see more of Guilty-Surya in todays episode!
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Survi, I also wanted to point out same about Surya that he did touch her while putting sindoor what he will do now??πŸ˜†

I dont know why I had smile when Jhanvi complained that she was supposed to get married to Kuldeep but they cheated on her and got married with Surya... She will do with Kuldeep, but not with Surya????
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Survi, I also wanted to point out same about Surya that he did touch her while putting sindoor what he will do now??πŸ˜†

I dont know why I had smile when Jhanvi complained that she was supposed to get married to Kuldeep but they cheated on her and got married with Surya... She will do with Kuldeep, but not with Surya????

HEHEHE!!!! :P :P

and same here, i was giggling when she said that,
I mean honestly at this point, (where all three sons are the enemy) does it even matter who she marries. Wahhooo I wasnt the only one who felt that was weird hehe!!!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Gosh it was really horrifying to see poor Janvi tortured...πŸ₯Ί and Surya not feeling even a little bit remorse... πŸ˜’in precap they showed she does get married to the other 2...🀬. and Surya just watches on... πŸ˜”

Now i really wonder what would make Janvi fall for Surya... πŸ€”
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

HEHEHE!!!! :P :P

and same here, i was giggling when she said that,
I mean honestly at this point, (where all three sons are the enemy) does it even matter who she marries. Wahhooo I wasnt the only one who felt that was weird hehe!!!!

That was what made Surya turn against Janvi...🀒 not that he wasn't before😳 but this line that she doesn't believe that she married Surya gave him that additional license...😭

although no evil smirks from him... 😊but he was supportive of everything his father was telling... 🀒 and that really hurt... but then agreed although i had hopes but still didn't expect he would change so easily... 😭