Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sujji0609

awww agree he looked awesome...😍❀️

yes dear that's what had me confused...πŸ˜• i was expecting him to keep flashing his evil smirks... 😳even in the scene where she's given injections he doesn't give any evil smirk instead he's just watching like... "hey what's happening??? " πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

yes dear...😊 he does have some principles...😊.. but worst presently that Janvi is a woman and more she's also someone whom he detests...😭 so it's still a doubt whether he'll support her...πŸ˜• but like he supported his mom and also that dialogue...😊. that makes me feel he would intervene... 😳maybe evil only...😳or little bit being considerate... but then i don't expect him to change so soon... πŸ˜‰ so there has to be some catch somewhere... πŸ˜•

Between i have sent you a friend request on Fb...πŸ˜›

yes..sujji...i too hope that happens...but it may or may not...its too earlt to expect any such reaction from surya now...but my mind says he may do it if possible...

sujji dear... i didn't get any request in fb

yes...darshu di...its seems we will be able to see a caring surya.😍..within 2 to 3 months...
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
14th Nov

It was power packed epi, in many terms... Surya being groom revelation on Jhanvi... still they are getting married... loved the scene where he doesnt give chance to get up and put sindoor...

So that dancing scene was finally for after marriage and not before ones... But doesnt understand why Rana wanted Jhanvi to get married 3 sons secretly?? I mean getting her married in front of all wouldnt have increased his power more?? or this game is just to threaten her???

About Ammaji, crying scene I dont know i felt like laughing at one point of time... In start it had an impact but later it missed that... others were good in support... So whether Diya will go their with inspector to save Jhanvi??

last scene was again awesome where Rana reveals that he wants 3 sons to get married with her... But Vaishanavi's swollen nose was clearly visible... poor girl!

About precap- Surya looks uncomfortable to me watching such tortures on Jhanvi..

Rams3697 thumbnail
no sujji...its samantha..a film actress...in baby pink saree...leaving her hair...display name would be ramya koganti
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tum dono milake mere Kaps pe drool kar rahi ho???
Rams3697 thumbnail
ha ha...nahi di...just imagining and getting satisfied..even it happens or not...who knows...except cv's
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Ammajis crying sound was a bit weird thats why you laughed Darshudi...i think Rana wants to play 3 marriage thingy to mentally weaken Jhanvi only...by doing public humiliation he gets not much benefit...or maybe its another way to blackmail jhanvi to keep quite...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

no sujji...its samantha..a film actress...in baby pink saree...leaving her hair...display name would be ramya koganti

ohh god i sent friend request to some other Ramya Koganti... πŸ˜† gosh i just sent her a message that i'm sorry...πŸ˜†

Wait i'll send again... 😊
Rams3697 thumbnail
what is ur display name & pic in fb sujji...

oops...k no problem u can cancel that request...& i think she doesn't activate that account...
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

what is ur display name & pic in fb sujji...

oops...k no problem u can cancel that request...& i think she doesn't activate that account...

just sent... did you receive it???

i have my own pic as display pic... with hair let open... 😊 name - Sujata Rao... 😊
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago