Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sujji0609

@ bold... wow i would love that sneha... 😍but Surya is presently so blinded by Rana that i have doubt about this..😭. but still hoping as Surya did disagree when Shivlali was humiliated and supported his mother...😍

i was just thinking what happened to Surya's dialogue that if a wife is insulted in front of all then the husband feels the insult more...πŸ€” now his wife is tortured in front of all... 😭he may hate her... but legally she's his wife...😊. would love to see him atleast being little considerate... than being completely ruthless...😭

Till now all my predictions have come true...so don't worry i am sure CVs won't ruin the show!! the term legal does not apply for this village and serial... so it really doesn't matter whether its legal wife or illegal wife!! I am sure that this marriage might not happen!! Its just a matter of time that Surya wakes up! Ofcourse he won't revolt complete 360 degrees against his father..but definitely you will see change!! for all I know the actor Kapil wouldn't have agreed for long period of negative role... Besides Ladoo has never dragged a track more than a week and a half!! Shivlali will sure help Jhanvi and put some sense in Surya's head!!
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sneha, if your predictions comes true - I'll love you! πŸ€— πŸ˜†

Seriously, Rana can come up w/ as many dulhas as he wants to, Surya is and will remain her husband legally and religiously! 😎 Don't know how many times I said this one line during the last whole epi, but I want to repeat it again and again 😍

Though, it would be a treat if Surya stopped the other two marriages - be it for his personal revange, that doesn't matter right now 😳
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ bold... wow i would love that sneha... 😍but Surya is presently so blinded by Rana that i have doubt about this..😭. but still hoping as Surya did disagree when Shivlali was humiliated and supported his mother...😍

i was just thinking what happened to Surya's dialogue that if a wife is insulted in front of all then the husband feels the insult more...πŸ€” now his wife is tortured in front of all... 😭he may hate her... but legally she's his wife...😊. would love to see him atleast being little considerate... than being completely ruthless...😭

I completely agree with you when you say " that he gets more angered by things than his brothers"..perhaps thats why i was alil shocked to see him so still and silent. I feel within me while watching him, that he does feel that whatever is happening, is WRONG! but he probably feels that he cannot raise his opinion at this point. However, perhaps after Janvi is unconscious he might just say "Father, lets just let her think shes married to all three"... or something like that!

Another thing i observed while watching the episode is, How Surya kept looking at Janvi's reaction to things. He wasnt EVIL EVIL in the way he looked. I mean, I didnt see him smiling- and enjoying how Janvi was being treated and betrayed. He was rather ashamed.

that is another reason why i feel that he knows what is happening is WRONG! yet he might not do anything about it... Even when Janvi is given the injection, hes not helping out his brothers...hes just standing there, like a rock!

felt sooo bad for Poor Janvi, that injection looked Nasty!

YES SUJJI I REMEMBER THAT DIALOGUE!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

I completely agree with you when you say " that he gets more angered by things than his brothers"..perhaps thats why i was alil shocked to see him so still and silent. I feel within me while watching him, that he does feel that whatever is happening, is WRONG! but he probably feels that he cannot raise his opinion at this point. However, perhaps after Janvi is unconscious he might just say "Father, lets just let her think shes married to all three"... or something like that!

Another thing i observed while watching the episode is, How Surya kept looking at Janvi's reaction to things. He wasnt EVIL EVIL in the way he looked. I mean, I didnt see him smiling- and enjoying how Janvi was being treated and betrayed. He was rather ashamed.

that is another reason why i feel that he knows what is happening is WRONG! yet he might not do anything about it... Even when Janvi is given the injection, hes not helping out his brothers...hes just standing there, like a rock!

felt sooo bad for Poor Janvi, that injection looked Nasty!

YES SUJJI I REMEMBER THAT DIALOGUE!

awww so true dear...πŸ˜ƒ totally agree with you here...πŸ˜› i expected evil smirks from Surya...😳 but here he was standing completely silent..😲 not a single evil look on his face...😲. he should have been happy that he actually succeeded in making Janvi lose her pride... 😊 rather he looked in daze...😳 like he was confused on what was happening...πŸ˜• or is it just that it's still dawning on him that's married...πŸ€” as he's a woman-hater plus a brahamchari...😳. so was finding it hard to comprehend that he actually touched a woman by putting sindoor and made a lifelong commitment with her... 😳so it was not only a win for Surya but also a loss for his character 😊as he had to sacrifice himself for his father evil doings...😊

Also it may really happen that he does end up not getting Janvi married to the other 2 as well...πŸ˜› and if it happens probably it would be something Janvi would be unaware of...😊. also seeing the way he hates Rana's keep...😊 πŸ˜†here yet again she's putting injection to Janvi...😑. i guess he might really intervene ... πŸ˜›
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehabr

Till now all my predictions have come true...so don't worry i am sure CVs won't ruin the show!! the term legal does not apply for this village and serial... so it really doesn't matter whether its legal wife or illegal wife!! I am sure that this marriage might not happen!! Its just a matter of time that Surya wakes up! Ofcourse he won't revolt complete 360 degrees against his father..but definitely you will see change!! for all I know the actor Kapil wouldn't have agreed for long period of negative role... Besides Ladoo has never dragged a track more than a week and a half!! Shivlali will sure help Jhanvi and put some sense in Surya's head!!

Wow i sure hope so Sneha... that Surya does not let Janvi marry the other 2...πŸ˜ƒ
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
To be frank, I dont expect anything from Surya as of now... He will be still against Jhanvi no matters what?? Why he would jump to protect a girl no one for him? Rather he is angry on her for touching him against his wish... entering into his room and now she will be entering in his life...

If Surya is now shown torturing Jhanvi that's really CV's courtsey... I dont think he will prefer to touch her even...(And we are expecting romance from them...πŸ˜†)

Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

To be frank, I dont expect anything from Surya as of now... He will be still against Jhanvi no matters what?? Why he would jump to protect a girl no one for him? Rather he is angry on her for touching him against his wish... entering into his room and now she will be entering in his life...

If Surya is now shown torturing Jhanvi that's really CV's courtsey... I dont think he will prefer to touch her even...(And we are expecting romance from them...πŸ˜†)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so true... but still am keeping my fingers crossed...😳 see he can always tell by putting injections... she won't be aware of what happens later...🀒 so why waste time in 2 marriages...πŸ˜‰. rather let it be an illusion... 😊

Also if you see the video na... it's really strange that Surya is not giving a single evil smirk... πŸ˜•
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so true... but still am keeping my fingers crossed...😳 see he can always tell by putting injections... she won't be aware of what happens later...🀒 so why waste time in 2 marriages...πŸ˜‰. rather let it be an illusion... 😊

Also if you see the video na... it's really strange that Surya is not giving a single evil smirk... πŸ˜•

hai..sujji...kapil looks sooo handsome😍 ❀️today...to be frank he never looks evil for meπŸ˜‰...
i too think that surya is the only on who can save jhanvi at present(only he has some kind of principles that if he believes it is wrong he doesn't do it...sometimes he may do that becoz of his affection towards his father..but not always)...as jhanvi is also being in an unconsious stateπŸ˜• couldn't defend herself ...i guess only surya can do this...not for the case of supporting jhanvi...but by his mothers compelsion or he alone want to take revenge from jhanvi...or for any other reason)...becoz today in the whole episode he stands still and sometimes also shocked😲 when jhanvi says that she doesn't believe this marraige and dont want to perform any other rituals...
and also in the precap while his brothers are dragging jhanvi😑...their is some sort guiltiness on surya's face(couldn't be able to express in correct words)..i may be wrong also...but i feel like this...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

hai..sujji...kapil looks sooo handsome😍 ❀️today...to be frank he never looks evil for meπŸ˜‰...
i too think that surya is the only on who can save jhanvi at present(only he has some kind of principles that if he believes it is wrong he doesn't do it...sometimes he may do that becoz of his affection towards his father..but not always)...as jhanvi is also being in an unconsious stateπŸ˜• couldn't defend herself ...i guess only surya can do this...not for the case of supporting jhanvi...but by his mothers compelsion or he alone want to take revenge from jhanvi...or for any other reason)...becoz today in the whole episode he stands still and sometimes also shocked😲 when jhanvi says that she doesn't believe this marraige and dont want to perform any other rituals...
and also in the precap while his brothers are dragging jhanvi😑...their is some sort guiltiness on surya's face(couldn't be able to express in correct words)..i may be wrong also...but i feel like this...

awww agree he looked awesome...😍❀️

yes dear that's what had me confused...πŸ˜• i was expecting him to keep flashing his evil smirks... 😳even in the scene where she's given injections he doesn't give any evil smirk instead he's just watching like... "hey what's happening??? " πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

yes dear...😊 he does have some principles...😊.. but worst presently that Janvi is a woman and more she's also someone whom he detests...😭 so it's still a doubt whether he'll support her...πŸ˜• but like he supported his mom and also that dialogue...😊. that makes me feel he would intervene... 😳maybe evil only...😳or little bit being considerate... but then i don't expect him to change so soon... πŸ˜‰ so there has to be some catch somewhere... πŸ˜•

Between i have sent you a friend request on Fb...πŸ˜›

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ramya I also noticed same... Surya seemed to uncomfortable in precap when they were trying to make Jhanvi unconscious...