Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Nori you came up with another angel...😲

Everyone knows she is getting married with Kuldeep... so no one know that she is actually married to Surya...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Well, at least we got our JaYa marriage 😍 Isn't it now that, because Surya got married to her first, he is her actual husband. Rana can come up w/ as many dulha's as he wants to - the religious aspects declare him as her husband. The only thing which come b/w this, is that Surya wore the sehra when the guests were there, don't know, but if he takes it off after the guests leave, Jhanvi won't have any proofs of being married to him. 😭 No witnesses and those who are, won't admit it πŸ˜”

Maybe the Takurain when she won't be able to bear Jhanvi's pain like that will speak up and tell everyone who's her actual husband - I know, it's not better to be married to a woman-hater, but far better as to be married to 3 guys 🀒

@ bold... Nori this is exactly what i thought too and posted in another thread... πŸ˜†

Mostly she'll get to know that her groom was switched after everyone has gone... after this Rana tells her to marry other 2 as well...🀬and Janvi doesn't agree... 😊maybe Rana makes a condition then that she won't tell the world that she's married to Surya... 😭 and Surya will be happy about it... 🀒 slowly he'll start liking Janvi and start getting the possessive feelings and also the feeling of telling the all that he's her husband...😍
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

@ bold... Nori this is exactly what i thought too and posted in another thread... πŸ˜†

Mostly she'll get to know that her groom was switched after everyone has gone... after this Rana tells her to marry other 2 as well...🀬and Janvi doesn't agree... 😊maybe Rana makes a condition then that she won't tell the world that she's married to Surya... 😭 and Surya will be happy about it... 🀒 slowly he'll start liking Janvi and start getting the possessive feelings and also the feeling of telling the all that he's her husband...😍

First of all Hesperus: Exactly what i thought, Surya married her first (preformed the whole ritual) so he is her husband.

I love how Sujji has worded her bit aswell. fantastic perspective! and makes so much sense as to why he wore the sehra!
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
11 Nov

Friday's episode was too good... Ammaji and Jhanvi scene was excellent... when she told her that consider you grand-daughter is dead in havan kund of ur sins...

But one thing I loved most in episode, Jhanvi is still way strong despite of all challenges in her way... When Rana tried to humilate Ammaji.. she fired him back, saying she kept her promise now its his turn now.. I am sure she wont bent down in front Rana's any bad wish so easily...

So Kuldeep made excuse and Surya stepped in as groom... But one thing I am not getting... SBS showed different clip where Surya enters lifting his sehra and everyone including Param dancing there... what was that scene about??? May be they shot same scene with different angel...

Coming to last part, finally Surya and Jhanvi are married :)
Now I dont want any triangle or square... I am happy with this line :)

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

11 Nov

So Kuldeep made excuse and Surya stepped in as groom... But one thing I am not getting... SBS showed different clip where Surya enters lifting his sehra and everyone including Param dancing there... what was that scene about??? May be they shot same scene with different angel...

Coming to last part, finally Surya and Jhanvi are married :)
Now I dont want any triangle or square... I am happy with this line :)

@bold awesome lines darshu di...

yeah they showed in sbs that param is dancing there...& surya's face was not covered...& jhanvi also told that she has seen surya first...may be in meanwhile cv's has changed their mind.πŸ˜†..i think
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
So my prediction went down the drain...πŸ₯Ί. Surya has revealed to all that he's marrying Janvi...😊. and gosh seeing the precap i wanted to shout at everyone out there for torturing Janvi... 😑πŸ₯Ί looks like she really made to marry the other 2 as well as she's made unconscious... 🀬
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In my Opinion the proper marriage was between Surya and Janvi.

Even if the other two do get married to her while shes intoxicated, i wudnt think anyone can call that a marriage!

Its amazing how silent Surya is...
its as if he has no voice, no opinion..
he nor yells at Janvi for disobeying his mother and father when they tell her to complete the after marriage ritual
NOR does he say anything when Janvi was being given the injection!
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

In my Opinion the proper marriage was between Surya and Janvi.

Even if the other two do get married to her while shes intoxicated, i wudnt think anyone can call that a marriage!

Its amazing how silent Surya is...

its as if he has no voice, no opinion..
he nor yells at Janvi for disobeying his mother and father when they tell her to complete the after marriage ritual
NOR does he say anything when Janvi was being given the injection!

I am thinking Surya is under shock as he used to boast that he is a brahmachari and his other blah blah... and i am hoping the marriage wont happen...and surya will wake up from his shock... else this serial is going down the drain...where is Jhanvi's karate and boxing skills which she learnt from Amba?? Grrr CVs!! I am sure that CVs make that foolish move and get their TRP messed up...
It has to be a repeat of Sia and Raghav's story!!
My take on this is...the other 2 marriages will not happen...coz Surya had told that he will support his dad as long he feels its right...and he wouldn't not support the other 2 marriages!!
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Now i strangely feel that since Janvi is giving injections...😑 she'll have no idea what happens after that...πŸ€”probably marriage with other 2 doesn't take place and she's made to believe that she did marry them...πŸ€” an illusion is built... in reality she's married to Surya alone...😊
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehabr

I am thinking Surya is under shock as she used to boast that he is a brahmachari and his other blah blah... and i am hoping the marriage wont happen...and surya will wake up from his shock... else this serial is going down the drain...where is Jhanvi's karate and boxing skills which she learnt from Amba?? Grrr CVs!! I am sure that CVs make that foolish move and get their TRP messed up...
It has to be a repeat of Sia and Raghav's story!!
My take on this is...the other 2 marriages will not happen...coz Surya had told that he will support his dad as long he feels its right...and he wouldn't not support the other 2 marriages!!

@ bold... wow i would love that sneha... 😍but Surya is presently so blinded by Rana that i have doubt about this..😭. but still hoping as Surya did disagree when Shivlali was humiliated and supported his mother...😍

i was just thinking what happened to Surya's dialogue that if a wife is insulted in front of all then the husband feels the insult more...πŸ€” now his wife is tortured in front of all... 😭he may hate her... but legally she's his wife...😊. would love to see him atleast being little considerate... than being completely ruthless...😭