Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Playing safe game would be safer, hun? 😆 Seriously, I guess this would be one opinion - as Sujju stated in another thread, he might even make Surya apologise to Ammaji 😒

But Ammaji is no fool, therefore he won't be able to trick her. Though, it might be possible that Ammaji plays along to be on the safer side too - I mean, Ammaji is strong no doubt, yet in the moment she and Karan would be the only one able to fight, whereas Rana has the whole village behind him...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I still feel Rana is going to play safe game rather than goofing up with Ammaji here...

same here... 😊 i feel Rana would ask Surya to apologize to Ammaji... and end the problem for a while...😕. in between Surya-Jhanvi love story will kickstart... 😊

upar se yeh Surya bhi na... he proclaimed in front of all that he has sworn he won't fall in love with a woman...😆 matlab more problem in store as Rana might use this for his advantage... 🤢
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Still some things are confusing yet! Rana is adherent follower of Ammaji, then why he is considering Ammaji as his rival??
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Playing safe game would be safer, hun? 😆 Seriously, I guess this would be one opinion - as Sujju stated in another thread, he might even make Surya apologise to Ammaji 😒

But Ammaji is no fool, therefore he won't be able to trick her. Though, it might be possible that Ammaji plays along to be on the safer side too - I mean, Ammaji is strong no doubt, yet in the moment she and Karan would be the only one able to fight, whereas Rana has the whole village behind him...

@ bold completely agree... 😊 but what if Jhanvi becomes the scapegoat... matlab she is made to believe that Surya loves her and has changed for good... 😳 maybe in the beginning he'll play ... but later truly fall in love with her... 😊
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju, I guess every family member and even his gang are aware of Surya's oath... Coz when Tanisha was running behind him, Shera pushes her away her away and taunts her "How could she dare to malign Bhaiyaaji by touching him"...😲

Now I am thinking too ahead, how romance could kick-off between Surya and Janhvi... Moreover, what made Surya take oath that he will never fall in love with girl and never kill woman as well... Any past???🤔

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Still some things are confusing yet! Rana is adherent follower of Ammaji, then why he is considering Ammaji as his rival??

hmmm maybe he's considering her a threat coz Ammaji used to rule the village and she is still powerful and now he'll be more scared thinking what if Ammaji again wins the villagers with her changed attitude... 😊
Hesperus thumbnail
Darshu, I don't know - guess he's just found of her old paramparas and being the leader in Veerpur now he sees Ammaji as his rival (after all it was Ammaji's Veerpur)

@Sujju - Hm, would be too much like RaSia. Dunno if I would like that. And seeing his attitude in the Mandir and in front of Ammaji - it would be hard to make Jhanvi fall for him 😔 But who knows, what the CVs have on mind?
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Sujju, I guess every family member and even his gang are aware of Surya's oath... Coz when Tanisha was running behind him, Shera pushes her away her away and taunts her "How could she dare to malign Bhaiyaaji by touching him"...😲

Now I am thinking too ahead, how romance could kick-off between Surya and Janhvi... Moreover, what made Surya take oath that he will never fall in love with girl and never kill woman as well... Any past???🤔

hmmm ... 😊

@ bold Darshu dii... i was thinking on the same lines... 😆 or is it just his belief that woman are like that??? 😕 for now i want to see how Surya behaves with his mother??? 😕 coz he hates any woman touching him... then does he consider his mother also that way???
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

I feel Ammaji will also go in safe mode... Coz its important for her to have some power and shelter in hand if she wants to deal with her own son and get her reputation back...
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

hmmm ... 😊

@ bold Darshu dii... i was thinking on the same lines... 😆 or is it just his belief that woman are like that??? 😕 for now i want to see how Surya behaves with his mother??? 😕 coz he hates any woman touching him... then does he consider his mother also that way???

Was wondering about the same 😕 Didn't he say something to Ammaji according to his oath? I didn't get it properly...