Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Juna04

At this stage Inspector Vikram seems like a good guy and strong person to stand against the baddies but his character can turn negative later on

The same way that Surya's character which is negative at the moment has the potential to turn very positive in the future

So you see it all depends on how the creatives or the writers want to mould the story for the viewers😈

Juna dii i felt the same that Vikram might turn negative later... coz if you see a post made by Pooja in this forum... it seems Diya's husband Shaurya used to talk to some Vikram but they never showed him...😊.. also i feel mostly Diya will be saved by Vikram from Kuldeep as he's gay and since Diya is dressed as a man...😊 that time Vikram will get to know that Diya is a woman...πŸ˜› and if there are no chances of reviving Shaurya's character then Vikram will remain positive only... 😊

About Surya agree he's presently hardcore negative...😊. but i do feel he really needs a female touch in his life to soften his aggressiveness...πŸ˜› that could have done by his mother...😭 but i feel Rana never allowed him to get close to her...😭. sometimes i feel reason for Surya hating young women could even be because Rana's keep separated his mom from his father...😊. so he tends to sympathise with his mother... 😊
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sumi I really doubt u r Kapil fan by any means...

You doubt?😲
Guess what?
I doubt too 🀣
we have something in common on this expect at leastπŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

Surya and positie...huh...we are talking baout north and south poles perhaps...that big jerk does everythign his slimy father says...dhur

u know let alone 3 marriages, am not quite interested about getting jhanvi maried to surya
bue yeah lets see if this can improve trp

Usma sometimes i feel to make Surya look positive they are sure to bring some twst by bringing the reason behind his hatred for women...😳which will make not only Janvi but also us sympathise with him...😊
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: usmrasul

You doubt?😲
Guess what?
I doubt too 🀣
we have something in common on this expect at leastπŸ˜†

Dont expect that... we can never have common thinking between us and that everyone knows!!😑
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Usma sometimes i feel to make Surya look positive they are sure to bring some twst by bringing the reason behind his hatred for women...😳which will make not only Janvi but also us sympathise with him...😊

having born to Rana's family, hating woman folk is no exception. the only thing different is his lack of lust. now that might be resulted from the keep and his parents. but i dnt think theres more to this

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Good episode, so v all was predicting right tht param vl backout bcos of his gay friend blackmailing he pretend of bad stomach pain and refuse to came, and they show surya came and marry janvi, he is in sehra so janvi dosent notice him, precap proves tht rana plays his game now by calling his other 2 sons.
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all, to reply to an earlier comment: Siya risked her life for Ammaji when Ammaji treated her like shit so its possible for Janvi to do the same, it is not impossible (and by no means am i saying that will definitely happen, i like to just put my point forward as a fan)

On todays episode. I actually think the whole twist is exciting and will totally have the audience glued. If every thing was smooth and there was no conflict than what is there to look out for...alot of things happen in our world and the show is just there to telecast this!

I think we all should be happy that Surya married her first otherwise i think it wud have been Kuldeep than the Surya and than Param...Good that Kuldeep made an excuse and which led to Surya marrying her first.

Although i do think, Janvi might get married to all three boys as shown by the SBB segments, perhaps there maybe a twist. She may faint or the police might get there or something happens which enable, all three marriages to take place hence only janvi and surya are married. (MAYBE!!! BUT I DNT THINK THIS WILL HAPPEN)

I CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE SURYA- JANVI SCENES, even today was really exciting..just seeing them together Awww!!! :')
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AND HEY GUYS!!!!

(PREVIEW FOR NEXT EPISODE)
Maybe its just me but did you all notice how Janvi objected when she found out she was married to Surya. Okkay, i understand that its important to know who u are marrying but the fact that all three are her enemy made me giggle alil...seeing her object.

Its like she rather marry Kuldeep over Surya! lol!!! πŸ˜›
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

Good episode, so v all was predicting right tht param vl backout bcos of his gay friend blackmailing he pretend of bad stomach pain and refuse to came, and they show surya came and marry janvi, he is in sehra so janvi dosent notice him, precap proves tht rana plays his game now by calling his other 2 sons.

again ur confusing maya..its kuldeep..the elder one
yeah liked today's episode finally... jaya's marraige happening
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well, at least we got our JaYa marriage 😍 Isn't it now that, because Surya got married to her first, he is her actual husband. Rana can come up w/ as many dulha's as he wants to - the religious aspects declare him as her husband. The only thing which come b/w this, is that Surya wore the sehra when the guests were there, don't know, but if he takes it off after the guests leave, Jhanvi won't have any proofs of being married to him. 😭 No witnesses and those who are, won't admit it πŸ˜”
Maybe the Takurain when she won't be able to bear Jhanvi's pain like that will speak up and tell everyone who's her actual husband - I know, it's not better to be married to a woman-hater, but far better as to be married to 3 guys 🀒