Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: usmrasul

old woman marad hai kya???!!!!!! :S

Usma where did i say that??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i said he seems to have some respect when it comes to old women... 😊
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sumi, why are you so against Surya??? I know the reason I guess...πŸ˜†

But I feel nothing odd... He is agreeing to marriage to just defeat his opponent Ammaji and nothing else...whatever sin he is doing has no relation of being bramachari... But yes getting married to girl, is almost breaking his bramachari rule...

But I still feel he is doing that because his father is asking him to do so. Its not like he not always opposes his father and whenever he does that has been polite so far...

@ bold that's what has me baffled... 😲 πŸ˜†but i guess according to him he's not going to have a relationship so he'll continue to be a brahmachari... πŸ˜‰
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
09 Nov

Episode was really good, I am really love in with person who provides BG score for scenes.. Its really awesome and creates great impact... Even camera angels used in some of scenes are really awesome and scenic!

Most funny part of epi was Rana doing painting...🀣 Lagta hain tabla baja baja ke khud ko headache ho gaya thats why he shifted to new hobbie... and specially that painting... Rabbit sitting on something...🀣 wo exactly rabbit tha ya kuch aur that I didnt get... But every Rana's chamacha doesnt miss to praise him...

About Jhanvi, she seems has accepted the fact very well that their family has to repent for Ammaji's sin and she has prepared herself for that. I guess she has already left for Rana's house...

About marriage with 3 sons, CVs are still making it great suspense and I feel its going to come out in next week only.. For a moment i thought, Cvs forgot they shown Kuldeep as gay and his BF is there. But today he was shown so thats clear...

About precap - I have already posted my thoughts in different thread..

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Janvi wud admire surya for standing up for his mother,
On the other hand, i also don't think, Surya is one of those guys who can be flattered that easily like a few of you had mentioned in past posts.

I think it might happen when Janvi puts her life on the line for him...kind of like how siya took the bullet for Ammaji. After that incident, Raghav fully fell in love with Siya. So yeah, i think that would probably soften this really evil Surya (although i still see a good-positive person hidden within him).

I keep thinking that Param is not soo bad, he hasnt really done anything, except give angry looks. Although i know the director is only focusing on making Surya turn positive.

About the wedding, hmmm Ammaji does interrupt so lets hope she can get Janvi to only marry one of them.
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi survi
rather than Jhanvi putting her life in danger for Surya (which is quite unecessary i feel, why should she risk her life for a moron) and Surya putting own life in danger (which is impossible, he is a flatheaded pig who cant be that good for no reason)...

.it will be better if Surya autometically/accidentally falls in a near death scene...his car can loose contro while he is driving and fell from hill-top, or his gunfight maybe witht he inspector might leave him severely wounded in jungle...maybe he can mistakenly eat some poisonous stuff that probably Rana or any other kept for jhanvi...

.someting like that and afterwards Jhanvi can look after im...not lovey dovey care...she will still hate him but only do as much she would do for any human...that is what i want to see...not melodramatic sacrificing life stuff nor super-fast romance stuff...
darshana23 thumbnail
10 Nov

Today's episode was more dramatic... in terms of getting marriage set... Nothing to say much about... but felt bad about Jhanvi...

From clips posted I still feel she is married to 3 guys... as when they throw her at Rana's feet other two boys are also with sehra... probably she takes pheras with them as well...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
You know Darshu dii i keep thinking one thing that Janvi said in one interview that she'll fall in love with the one she marries... matlab it has to be Surya...😊 i strongly feel that Kuldeep-Param are forcing her to marry them...😑. but then Mausam is not around...πŸ˜•.. does that mean she's gone... πŸ˜•and Rana said he'll let her go only after Janvi completes the pheras...🀒 also one more thing Rana wants to shake the villagers as well not only Ammaji & Janvi by getting her married to all... 😑so he'll force her to do that... 🀒

am totally confused... one side makes me feel that she won't marry the other 2...πŸ˜› but the other side after hearing this all the time in interviews that she's marrying the other 2 too... i feel she does marry them all...πŸ₯Ί also it may even be that after marrying Surya... 😳Janvi is taken to a private place upstairs with only the ones who are there in this video in that scene and she's told about it...😑 that's why no guests are around...maybe they are waiting down 😑

Coz i do feel mon-tues marriage has to take place with Surya...😊 and on wednesday she gets to know that she has to marry Param-Kuldeep too...🀒 coz one things for sure that in SBS video Param is dancing when Surya arrives😊 so Janvi is not aware that time first that she has to marry Surya 😳and later the other 2 as well...😑
darshana23 thumbnail
Jhanvi was upstair?? doesnt look like to me... I dont know yaar I am too confused to think...

by the way, its Jhanvi who stops Ammaji...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Jhanvi was upstair?? doesnt look like to me... I dont know yaar I am too confused to think...

by the way, its Jhanvi who stops Ammaji...

i was just thinking dii... since the guests are not around... first i felt maybe they are gone... then i felt maybe they are waiting down...πŸ˜•

Ohh... i was confused...πŸ˜† coz just a voice is heard...😳. i guess Ammaji will be asked to leave by Janvi... so Janvi's only strong support will be gone... 🀒you know i would love Surya to take this fact to his advantage that already she'll be tortured since she married him... also she wil have no one for support then allowing her to marry the other 2 as well... πŸ€”
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What a utterly disgusting plot this track is ... I dont know abt taking bold issues - but this sort of this is totally disgusting to be shown in any form of entertainment 😑