Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: usmrasul

sujju ...r u still here?

yyes, me feeling same...he is more like the ultimate villain to be...and am really not sure whether he could be shown into being a protagonist logically...in fact letting the 3 maariage happen, surya getting more and more vile with each passing day and jhanvi preparing herself to vanquish him sounds more pluasible currently to me...agar Surya positive ho jayega toh negative work kaun karega??????

and you know whats worse? other guys are by nature bad, Surya is the one who chooses to be bad, he uses his thoughts about bramhacharitto to spread fear and do more evil...and thats why perhaps hate him more

Usma... yup i'm there...πŸ€— i don't know why my status is showing red...

Exactly Usma... he's acting like an ultimate villain... in fact i would have accepted Kaps that way...😳 he's really devious... in fact he's more like a master mind behind everything... 😈

Surya is really blind in thinking that his father is right... 🀒 that's basically the reason why he chooses to be bad... 😳 maybe that's why he's not a villain... but a grey shaded character... 😊i guess a woman's presence is needed in his life to soften him ... 😳
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
instead, i hope he dies hopefully by Jhanvi and Jhanvi gets sm1 better in life...goon guys going all goody suddenly and getting heroine...my morals say "nay"
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

instead, i hope he dies hopefully by Jhanvi and Jhanvi gets sm1 better in life...goon guys going all goody suddenly and getting heroine...my morals say "nay"

am shouting in filmy wayπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰nahiii 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

But i do feel they really need to show proper reasoning that why Surya changed for Janvi... & why Janvi falls for Surya... 😊

usmrasul thumbnail
proper reasoning...first of all, i dnt want jhanvi to fall for him, it should be from his end...i dnt see how its possible until he has a near-death experience...guys like these cannot be changed with little little kind words...they need crude dhakka...and he must repent before Jhanvi even gets to consider him as real hubby type...not like Ammaji now, gaining family's respect but actually yet doing not much for any of them
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

proper reasoning...first of all, i dnt want jhanvi to fall for him, it should be from his end...i dnt see how its possible until he has a near-death experience...guys like these cannot be changed with little little kind words...they need crude dhakka...and he must repent before Jhanvi even gets to consider him as real hubby type...not like Ammaji now, gaining family's respect but actually yet doing not much for any of them

sumi its a women oriented show so its obvious that Surya will fall for her. as TO HOW AND WHY i really dont knowπŸ˜• they will create a situation where he will be at her mercy and she like a true pativrata in hindi shows will save him and he will fall for her
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

yes Usma agree with you...😊 but i do feel it will start mutually... somewhere both of them will see the good sides of each other... one thing Surya can impress Janvi is by supporting his mom in front of Rana... 😊 Janvi has to do something that although she's woman... she's someone who's really nice... and not a cause of worry as he thinks... 😊 but someone who'll remove his worries...😳
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
his supporting his mom came more from his hatred towards Rana's keep then from love towards his mother...at least thats what i felt...he didnt send his mom on her room because she was in pain or in shame...he sent her just because according to him ..."woman should in their room" and thier sorrows caused by hubbyes need to be withing the same room...

as i said, a huge shake, some near death experience, deep remorse has to be there...otherwise keep him the villain...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

his supporting his mom came more from his hatred towards Rana's keep then from love towards his mother...at least thats what i felt...he didnt send his mom on her room because she was in pain or in shame...he sent her just because according to him ..."woman should in their room" and thier sorrows caused by hubbyes need to be withing the same room...

as i said, a huge shake, some near death experience, deep remorse has to be there...otherwise keep him the villain...

Usma... hmmm ...😊 in fact you felt that it was because of the keep... 😊 i felt later that day that it was because he didn't want his mom to be aware that he was going to do something to Karan... but still that scene was too good... coz somewhere i loved that whatever be it his mom was saved from insults and torture... πŸ˜› but Usma somewhere i do feel he doesn't hate old women... did you see the way he talked with respect with Ammaji who was in disguise... 😳 actually the reason behind him hating women has to be there... or else it just doesn't click that why he should hate them to the core... πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
usmrasul thumbnail
old woman marad hai kya???!!!!!! :S
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sumi, why are you so against Surya??? I know the reason I guess...πŸ˜†

But I feel nothing odd... He is agreeing to marriage to just defeat his opponent Ammaji and nothing else...whatever sin he is doing has no relation of being bramachari... But yes getting married to girl, is almost breaking his bramachari rule...

But I still feel he is doing that because his father is asking him to do so. Its not like he not always opposes his father and whenever he does that has been polite so far...