Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@darshu di posted those siggies...in both Jaya Jannat & creations gallery
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
8th Nov

Epi was ok. It was really surprised for me Surya agrees to marriage so quickly.😲 Though it was very well predicted, he will not go against Rana's wish. But doing marriage means almost giving your bramachari tag.😕

Ammaji is getting back what she did with all. Probably torture she did is more compared to Rana. Also what villagers will get going against Rana? According to them Ammaji will rule again and will make their life hell. So its better for them the way they are right now.
But funny part is woman who was shown as wife of the man
Ammaji visits first, she was shown as woman who dies in previous scene in front of Surya and Param. 😆

I most liked the part where Jhanvi is angry on Ammaji and tells everyone that she will never change. Vaishnavi was superb there. 👍🏼 I am not sure what Ammaji is going to do to save Mausam. And whether Jhanvi will forgive Ammaji easily.
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

ohh god, someone plz save from this girl...I wish Smiley would have been here... would have asked her to come up with all fantastic weapons for Sumi...😈

waise bhi Sumi, Kuldeep is not going to mingle with Jhanvi because of his own reason and Surya is still "Touch me not" mood... Param...😒

LOL I LOVE THE DESCRIPTONS YOU HAVE PROVIDED WITH EACH DULHA! "touch me not" 😆
(funny)!

Well, from my perspective, i think Rana has mentioned a couple times what his intentions are:
"hes basically wanting to give Ammaji the shock of her life". Sort of like how Ammaji gave Sia, when Sia married Raghav and did not know that he only faked the love he showed her. When Sia finds out that it was all a lie, she was really shaken and was depressed for many months and Ammaji thought she would never be able to get over that and hence she was finished.

This is the kind of outcome Rana is looking for. He wants too shock Ammaji and to a lesser extend her granddaughter aswell. So that they are broken at the core, thus will never be able to find the courage to fight him. And this will also be a life long lesson to the villagers: that even a once powerful Ammaji was defeated by Rana, hence making him invincible!

This is the reason why i think he is wanting to get all three sons married to Jhanvi. The only other idea that lures in my mind is that, there are not enough woman in Veerpur so he thought why not get all three married. But i think the first scenario is Best at this point.

In terms of Surya, i disagree that he agreed immediately. I think it took him a while to agree. Because his father had communicated his plans to him early on and Surya was dead-against it. After all these days, he finally agreed yesterday...after hearing that this had to be done!

BTW Did anyone see the excitement on Param's face!!! lol Im guessing, he thinks, he will do the honors when it comes to the honeymoon night 😛 LOL

GOSH! this is starting to look like an essay, but my last point is that, I think the whole JAYA love story will come about when Janvi falls in love with Surya despite being married to all three brothers. Perhaps, seeing that he is more decent than the other two.
darshana23 thumbnail
Survi, in terms of revenge I guess first option is much relevant as Rana wants to give shock to Ammaji one after another and make her looser at the end...

About Surya, I thought he will take more than what has been shown. Thats why that came as little bit surprise for me. But one more thing, why Kuldeep didnt disagree for marriage?? Param toh was surely looking hungry for this marriage. But still considering hindi drama, I really dont think he will able to complete dream of his first night...🤣 There are still many hints that they are trying to link Jhanvi and Surya together... If that was not case, why Surya comes to Mandap first during weddding day?? He is not eldest son, so Kuldeep should do that honour first...

I am still waiting for some miracle to be happened post Surya and Jhanvi marriage that it will make Jhanvi as Surya's wife only and not of other two...😛

survi035 thumbnail
Yes Darshana, the first scenario is definitely my pick also for a likely answer to why Rana is setting up the marriage to all three boys.

Yes, i understand where your coming from about Surya, but he had time to moan about it, if the wedding is tomorrow as Rana said than it left Surya little room for him to still keep disagreeing.

In terms of Kuldeep, well he had not disagreed from the very beginning. He told his lover that, its his fathers wish and he must obey hence why he goes along with his mother when she takes his rishta to Ammaji. That is why, I was expecting him to agree.

Once again, yesss Param for sure isnt going to be able to fulfill his desired husband duties lol either he will never get the chance OR janvi will defend against it..."lets not forget she has been raised by Amba, after-all".

I did watch the SBS/SBB and you are right, Surya is the first one to be there, while Param is dancing. So i join you in the confusion boat.

At this very moment: IM SOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS WEDDING! AND JANVI LOOKS GORGEOUS IN HER WEDDING OUTFIT!
darshana23 thumbnail
Probably I missed Kuldeep saying those words to lover. What I get that he said Ammaji will not accept the marriage so there is little space they should worried about. And yes he knows very well before hand, that he will be married to Jhanvi and never opposed that...

Yes I also have confidence on Jhanvi that she will not give up easily on any of the brother. Be it anyone! So there are really chance, any of the boy will dare to touch her against her wish.

About Jhanvi's outfit, she is almost looking like Aish from Jodha-Akbar. Her outfit is classy... But still wonder how she carries it, it must be 10KG atleast...
survi035 thumbnail
I think the reason why i had such an impression ("WOW JANVI LOOKS GORGEOUS") is because, lately she has been shown soo simple, almost like a low level servant girl. Janvi all the sudden transformed into a princess, with all that heavy jewellery, makeup and outfit and that added to the "wow effect".

if u missed that convo of Kuldeep, u can go back and watch the epi after the mother gets rejected by Ammaji.

but going back to Janvi...
She did mention in one of the SBS/SBB (dnt knw which one)
that its really really really heavy and that shes finding it hard to cope with, especially the nose ring. So Your spot on about the weight of the outfit ;)

Good comparison, she does look alil like Aish (and Really similar looking clothes :) :)

I love the song SBS chose for the wedding section (maar dala)
wonder what music the show will select, if they do put a song.
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
forgive me for my language, but i sooo want to kick suryas butt...ek dhar se surajsnan karti hai , bramhachari hoti hai, dusri taraf koi bhi paap se nahi rukhta, pandit ko head per pistol dharti rahti...disgusting animal
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You know Usma... Surya is getting more and more devil day by day... Acting wise Kaps is rocking... 😍but Surya is ultimately going to become the hero[Ps not that he's not now... but by word hero i meant positive... ] so when he becomes that... there should be proper reasoning to everything... or else it would just not click that someone like Surya changed... 🤔🤔🤔🤔

In fact some times i feel with the way brainy & brawny he's shown... he's proving to the biggest villain than Rana & his 2 bros... 😆😆
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sujju ...r u still here?

yyes, me feeling same...he is more like the ultimate villain to be...and am really not sure whether he could be shown into being a protagonist logically...in fact letting the 3 maariage happen, surya getting more and more vile with each passing day and jhanvi preparing herself to vanquish him sounds more pluasible currently to me...agar Surya positive ho jayega toh negative work kaun karega??????

and you know whats worse? other guys are by nature bad, Surya is the one who chooses to be bad, he uses his thoughts about bramhacharitto to spread fear and do more evil...and thats why perhaps hate him more