Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sumi, unfortunately yes I do try to find out reasoning... coz if character starts behaving out of the boundary i simply cant digest it...

Now just thinks it will surely look odd if brave girl like Jhanvi gets married and stays as Bhigi billi in Rana's house to be ideal bahu... She is not that way... so I expect her to fight against whatever odd had been done with her...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

shayad rana ko badla lene keliye isse accha idea nahi aya hoga...

In anyway marrying to 3 of them will be a big issue becoz any girl could not bear this😭...shayad rana ne ae socha hoga agar aise karne se uski badla bhi poori hojayegi..and more over ammaji & jhanvi will not able to face him after this big bavander...shayad aise sochke rana ne theenom se shaadi karne ka socha hoga

(it is just my way of thinking guys...and sorry if i hv made any mistakes in b/w...actually i'm not so good at expressing my views)

@bold : hmm, agree...well actually, rana toh sirf shaadi ka taiyar kya tino ki saath...he isnt kiling anyone of Ammajis family to have badla,
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sumi, unfortunately yes I do try to find out reasoning... coz if character starts behaving out of the boundary i simply cant digest it...

Now just thinks it will surely look odd if brave girl like Jhanvi gets married and stays as Bhigi billi in Rana's house to be ideal bahu... She is not that way... so I expect her to fight against whatever odd had been done with her...

hmm...same here...
question is, if 3 marraige happens, will 3 really consummate it
wont it be grand if in the consummation night, each of the sons comes as per schedule and jhanvi kills them and hides the bodies and then another one comes, same thing...this way three sons killed...afterwords jhanvi can poision Rana through his keep...am in a massive murdering spree😆
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tere great thoughts kaha se kaha pahuch jaate hain...🤣
yaha shaadi bhi nahi huyi and u r jumping to...🤬
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ramya, happy that atleast u r coming forward to express ur views.. I also felt thats the very much strong way to give Zor ka jhataka to Ammaji and family...

However I hated it as I wanted to see Jhanvi-Surya together and Jhanvi and Tridev...🤣

me too only want to see JAYA together...and not anyone more...@darshu di
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

Darshudi, lets have a moment of truth here

"do you not find reasoning in hindi serials"
or
"do u not even try to find reasoning in hindi serials because its granted that there wont be any at all??????"

the second one Sumi😉
usmrasul thumbnail

@bold: hai, i wasnt talking about c-nights before marraige 😆

aur aise bhi un logo ka family planning toh aaj hi karna chahiye nah? 3 marraiges alltogether, agar tinguna fruit of love aaeygi koh kya hoga? 😡😆
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

conclusions mein kyaa jaata hai Darshu😉 waise sumi ka idea achha hai 😆 are the CVs listening??
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

@bold : hmm, agree...well actually, rana toh sirf shaadi ka taiyar kya tino ki saath...he isnt kiling anyone of Ammajis family to have badla,

ha ha yes, u r right...@ usmrasul
but killing means it takes just take a few seconds of time...and few minutes of pain
aisa karne se toh janvi aur ammaji aur unki family ko jindagi bar keliye dadth hoga na shayad iss liye usne aise socha hoga (it'sjust...my point of view)
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

me too only want to see JAYA together...and not anyone more...@darshu di

seeing only Jaya together is pretty easy...all you gotta do is turning your TV on when Jaya c-night happens and turning it off while Ja-deep or Ja-ram happens...see so easy😉😆