Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
latadi, i think rana is a psychopath and wants to marry 3 of his sons just because "he wants to marry his 3 sons off"...we cant expect some proper reasoning here😕

yesterday i was thinkign hard and the only solution i came up with is 🤔"perhaps rana knows that 2 of his 3 sons are impotent and is not able to reproduce,🤔 but he is not sure which 2 are like that, so he wants all to marry at once...so the other two son's impotentness will be covered by manliness in one"🤣

i know am crazy but if you find a more sound logic, let me know🤡
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am also confused with same thing... to defeat Ammaji, I can understand making Jhanvi married with 3 sons... coz this is something she would have not imagined even...

darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

latadi, i think rana is a psychopath and wants to marry 3 of his sons just because "he wants to marry his 3 sons off"...we cant expect some proper reasoning here😕

yesterday i was thinkign hard and the only solution i came up with is 🤔"perhaps rana knows that 2 of his 3 sons are impotent and is not able to reproduce,🤔 but he is not sure which 2 are like that, so he wants all to marry at once...so the other two son's impotentness will be covered by manliness in one"🤣

i know am crazy but if you find a more sound logic, let me know🤡

🤣

Your reasoning is just like you... Funny and Weird!
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I am also confused with same thing... to defeat Ammaji, I can understand making Jhanvi married with 3 sons... coz this is something she would have not imagined even...

zyaada sochenge toh pagal ho jaayenge😆 ur analysis is good waise. Two are impotent??? which 2 ?? i mean kuldeep is gay and where was it mentioned that param is impotent. To save us the torture he should take all his 3 sons to a doc and get them examined and remove all doubt😆
usmrasul thumbnail
^ is liyei to kaha tha ki agar reason kar sakti ho to aao better reasoning le ke😆 aisa weird storyline pe aisa weird reasoning hi aayegi
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

zyaada sochenge toh pagal ho jaayenge😆 ur analysis is good waise. Two are impotent??? which 2 ?? i mean kuldeep is gay and where was it mentioned that param is impotent. To save us the torture he should take all his 3 sons to a doc and get them examined and remove all doubt😆

and get the secret about impotentness revealed...noy noy dear...its so mediaeval i dnt think they even have pany doctors there, kuch kabiraj ho sakta hai ...aur kabiraj ki panipora daoai degi
darshana23 thumbnail
bengali main kya bol rahi hain... sab bouncer jaa raha hain...
anyways... Simple fundaa is dont find reasoning for hindi serials...
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shayad rana ko badla lene keliye isse accha idea nahi aya hoga...

In anyway marrying to 3 of them will be a big issue becoz any girl could not bear this😭...shayad rana ne ae socha hoga agar aise karne se uski badla bhi poori hojayegi..and more over ammaji & jhanvi will not able to face him after this big bavander...shayad aise sochke rana ne theenom se shaadi karne ka socha hoga

(it is just my way of thinking guys...and sorry if i hv made any mistakes in b/w...actually i'm not so good at expressing my views)
usmrasul thumbnail
Darshudi, lets have a moment of truth here

"do you not find reasoning in hindi serials"
or
"do u not even try to find reasoning in hindi serials because its granted that there wont be any at all??????"
darshana23 thumbnail
Ramya, happy that atleast u r coming forward to express ur views.. I also felt thats the very much strong way to give Zor ka jhataka to Ammaji and family...

However I hated it as I wanted to see Jhanvi-Surya together and Jhanvi and Tridev...🤣