Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
do you have colors at home?? and do you have holiday today??
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
today episode was quite insightful, in terms of character.

FINALLY NOW WE KNOW THAT:

KULDEEP IS THE ELDEST SON
SURYA IS THE MIDDLE SON
AND PARAM IS THE YOUNGEST!

"Param called Surya Bhaiya and said, forgive me as a younger brother if what im about to say, angers you"

Param in my opinion seems to also a little more emotional.
He was actually a little concern over the young woman's death and
from where i can see was little upset. Hes even indirectly has challenged Surya, that if he falls in love all of what he's saying will go down the drain.
darshana23 thumbnail
Survi, I see Param is not emotional! However he is not in agreement with Surya for hating woman facts...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Survi, I see Param is not emotional! However he is not in agreement with Surya for hating woman facts...

perhaps that is the case however, i feel it will be easier to change his views in comparison
to Surya. Easier to convince and hes more likely to forgive someone, than Surya. On the other hand, i do realise that, Surya is probably more decent than Param!

and yeah, hes not a woman hater, hes a lover lol !
abit of a perv i think, well thats what i think after watching first scene on the show

Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well 2day epi proves tht human wrong deeds makes not only him but his family also pay high price throughout his life , 2day epi teaches wht u gives others came back to u again in ur life the way ammaji treated people in verrpur im not shock tht she is geeting same treatment frm them she truly deserves tht, but feels bad for her family who r paying without mistakes, now I guess tht janvi was under impression tht Villagers were scared of rana tht,y they r not helping her but 2day she learns truth frm them tht bcos of ammaji wrong deeds nobody is ready to help them, I guess maybe tht,y she surrender herself.
darshana23 thumbnail
Hi Maya,

whether Jhanvi decided that she will agree for marriage??
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
yes she will marry according to SBS, 2day epi show tht janvi has develop anger towards ammaji, so i guess she will agree for marriage but dosent know whether she is aware abt rana evil plan abt 3 dulha or not, but rana's wife has got the hint tht he is upto something. she over hears rana,s conversation so there is still suspense abt marriage. maybe she can do something.
darshana23 thumbnail
Ohh Jhanvi hated Ammaji??? This is strange!
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Ohh Jhanvi hated Ammaji??? This is strange!

Darshu in serial world nothing is strange🥱 but i dont understand why Rana wants all his 3 sons to marry jhanvi😕 he says by doing so only they can strengthen their hold on Veerpur. They r already strong as Ammaji has no power in the village and ppl are not stopping at reminding her of her sins but also spitting on her😕 pretty confusing for me😕
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Sudha, even i dint understand wht is rana plan, first he was thinking abt surya and janhvi, then go with shagun for some other son and now marriage with all three??? I hope cv,s know wht they r doing