Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Right, we have to wait and watch 😒

Though, we'll get some answers soon, I hope. Right now I'm just eagerly waiting for tomorrows epi and the new Ammaji 😆 Being a fan from the beginning I (and every other NAIDL-fan) have waited for her to finally change - therefore tomorrow will be a highlight 👍🏼
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

ok girls gud night for today
hope to see more members on this thread from tomorrow

Good night 😉

Have to go off too now - it's getting late here 😳

See ya tomorrow, guys! 🤗
Hesperus thumbnail
Hey guys, anyone here? 😲

Watched the episode?
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Nori,

I am yet to catch epi...😭
Hesperus thumbnail
Hey Darshu 😊

Then do it 😉 It was a really good one 😆

I watched it online (as always) but it'll be aired in a few minutes in TV as well 😒
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
10th Oct

I liked episode very much. Specially two points, encounter between Ammaji and Surya. Second thing, when Ammaji taunts Param that crow has also not ben affected by his voice...😆

Liking Kapil is different thing, but at one point I hated Surya for being so cruel. Was feeling bad when Tanisha was running behind him to get her daughter and he was walking on road heartlessly. The moment where Kuldeep was moving ahead to kill baby and that BG score was too heart wrenching...😭

Rana was looking like man being king just because he has to someone to protect him.

About first scene, where that Pandit praying matarani I was feeling like laughing. Seriously that scene was going comic. I have seen actor playing Pandit in crime petrol episode where he played guy having mental disease and busy in doing puja of one stone always. I was continuously reminded of that episode...

But in overall good episode! Waiting for tomorrow now, how Ammaji and Rana face off will be...
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
Hesperus thumbnail
So, you caught up then? 😉

Yeah, at the scene with the pundit I had to laugh too 🤣 It was just hilarious 🤣

But all in all I loved the epi 😍 Ammji's new attitude is one you have to like 👍🏼

About Surya being cruel - it's true. He is a real bad boy 🤔 But what do we expect? Having such a father... (but really, he reminds me a little bit of Raghav (Jhanvi's dad) who married Sia just because Ammji wanted him to - I want to say that Raghav blindly did what his mother wanted him to do without judging about it and Surya seems just like that - doing what his father wants without judging himself)

Rana seems to me a bit like a coward - and Surya is his voice if you ask me. As Ammaji said, he should've come down himself 😆
- is it just me or isn't Ammaji taking Surya seriously? 😆
darshana23 thumbnail
Nori, tomorrow I can judge more... But from precap I dont feel Ammaji will be shown guffing with Surya much compared to she guffed up with Param... After all hone wala Jamaai jo hain...😆

She is directly challenging Rana to come and talk...👍🏼
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Nori, tomorrow I can judge more... But from precap I dont feel Ammaji will be shown guffing with Surya much compared to she guffed up with Param... After all hone wala Jamaai jo hain...😆

She is directly challenging Rana to come and talk...👍🏼

@bold: 😆 Woh to hain 😆

About Rana - let's see how much guts he has 😉 Dekhte hai, ke sherni ki saat takrata hai ya nahin 😆
darshana23 thumbnail
I still feel Rana is going to play safe game rather than goofing up with Ammaji here...