Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Darshu thank you for the update and I loved what you wrote abt Surya's feelings for his mother and how he protects her in his own way...

After reading your update I watched the epi and loved the way kapil's role as Surya is shaping up...

It is in some way showing that Surya is a strong character who will stand for what he believes to be the right thing.

Kapil was too good in this episode.👍🏼
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Juna di, thanks for ur comments and I am waiting to see u regularly over here...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi everyone
maybe the marriage to three will happen...that way the serial can get way darker and there will be more dilemma inside the Rantej house ...and what is serials without problems :P
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

hi everyone
maybe the marriage to three will happen...that way the serial can get way darker and there will be more dilemma inside the Rantej house ...and what is serials without problems :P

😆Usma why dont you join the creative team of writers? they will welcome you with open arms as you seem to match their creative skills in your current mood😆
usmrasul thumbnail
i think am already scary enough...do not need to frighten you girls further...lolz
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, u r the only one who agree with CV's thought... nothing surprising!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel Ammaji will come to station to talk to Vikram when she sees Karan being attacked... 🤔🤔 but am just wondering one thing where did everyone go leaving Karan alone... 😳

darshana23 thumbnail
07 Nov

It was quite ok episode... Nothing special about except Karan is safe and Param said to Surya about ever if he falls in love...

I am surprised Rana is looking Surya as his uttaradhikari and not Kuldeep. He is eldest son still so much injustice to him??? Even in SBS Jhanvi mentions that its Surya who is married with her first. But Kuldeep is eldest na... so how could he doesnt marry with her first??? and they take alliance of Kuldeep only to Ammaji... then why this change???

About Param talking to Surya, chalo atleast bros talk between each other. Else I have never seen these brothers together talking about each other. I only see them together plotting against Ammaji...😆
But Surya was too much... If he himself is bal bramachari then forcing others to do same?? 🤣

I am still confused one point, if Surya is bramachari, how he will accept even to get married with Jhanvi...

usmrasul thumbnail
Darshudi, you sound super confused :P
darshana23 thumbnail
yes, Sumi I am confused indeed... Coz SBS video looked different from what its being projected... Param was dancing when Surya entered as Dulha and Kuldeep was nowhere... That's why i m confused...