Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Nori there is huge difference between seeing ur own people hurt and others hurt... Whatever Surya is doing with Ammaji, Karan and others its out of their rivaly. He only knows they are there enemy who challenged them. How can they easily let go power from their end. Even Ammaji was same, she did everything to win by hook or crook. She is regretting her act thats different equation. Surya has not gone into that mode yet.
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: darshana23

Nori there is huge difference between seeing ur own people hurt and others hurt... Whatever Surya is doing with Ammaji, Karan and others its out of their rivaly. He only knows they are there enemy who challenged them. How can they easily let go power from their end. Even Ammaji was same, she did everything to win by hook or crook. She is regretting her act thats different equation. Surya has not gone into that mode yet.

I'm fully aware of this, Darshu 😉 I didn't say anything else w/ my post 😆 I know, what he does it out of rivaly and because of his father (according to me). If one asked Surya, wheather his doings are right or wrong, he would answer w/ right, because for him they are.

And yeah, Ammaji was like that, as well before she realised her sins. For Surya it's a long way to realisation - but when it comes, it'll be interesting to watch 😉
darshana23 thumbnail
4-Nov

Today's episode was really fab... all scene were beautifully executed...
Starting from Rana's dhamaki to Ammaji that he will make Mausam as bride. Surya's entry...😍 Jhanvi's helplessness when she realized nothing can be done to save Mausam. 😭

But something unexpected was same for me, that Surya will stand up for his mother. But one line he made, I am not sure how will support Jhanvi. He said like "Agar patni ka pallu girata hain to pati ki pagadi bhi aur uchalati hain". One thing is sure, he loves his parents... But more to his father. He was equally angry when he came to know Karan slapped his father...

Avatar suggested option to file complain against Rana and Vikram could help them. Dont think so its going to help them... I feel its just to pass two days of time...

Poor Karan he is in trouble again.. Hope Vikram comes for his rescue...
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
guys please take part in the contest
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1935473
Hesperus thumbnail
You know, I'm doubting that this dude is supposed to kill Karan 😕 Surya said, he'll cause a greater pain to Karan than Karan did to him (by slapping his father) - killing Karan won't cause pain for Karan. I mean, dead is dead, you can't feel anything anymore. Maybe he was ordered to injure Karan really badly w/ the knive, not kill him only injure and that'll cause pain. And if Karan's family comes to know about it, they'll be desperate again and that'll hurt Karan even more 😭
darshana23 thumbnail
yeah, may be its just for threatening him... when Avatar suggested them option to lodge police complaint Ammaji was thinking something... not sure what she has in her mind now...

but from SBS/SBB video its clear that Jhanvi will be married anyways...
Hesperus thumbnail
Yep, married she'll be at any cost 😒 But don't wann see her getting married to all three sons 😡 If so, then hopefully it's Surya doing main rituals 😔 But that sucks! I hoped to see a dhamakedar wedding from JaYa w/ a lot of emotions etc... 😭
darshana23 thumbnail
Nori, will come to conclusion only after watching epi... you never know may be Rana bluffs something to Jhanvi just to scare her...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Since yet, I thought Rana's sons were ignorant about their mothers existence - but did you guys see Param's expression, when Rana slapped Shivlali? 😲 And Kauldeep too, he just turned his face away as to not see it 😒 Hm...

Poor Shivlali, but she tried what she could. And will get punished now, for sure 😔 Yet, I second her for the mere attempt to get Mausam out - it was a hard decision to take 😊

I AGREE WITH YOU! They are actually not that bad. Ammaji's sons were way worse (except Raghav, since he had an active conscious). Kuldeep & Param actually look kind of hurt seeing there mother being slapped. Joginder and Gajinder were wayy worse and wudnt care at all.

Also, this may sound crazy but Rana isnt as cruel as Ammaji was at one point. Yes, Rana is dirty as he uses the little girl to get to Jhanvi but one must not forget all the things Ammaji did once upon a time... How she beat up santosh and the pain she inflicted upon Avtar's mother. All Rana did to his wife was slap her and make her clean the floors>>>> this is not as bad as the pain Ammaji inflicted upon the females in her home
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you all for your comments here bec - I am getting to know the backdrop of this show- never having watched the show it is nice to know the past deeds of these characters like Ammaji etc...

From what I have seen so far and read from the posts - I would hope that the CV's will not be stupid enough to actually get Jhanvi to marry all 3 bros as that will drive away most of the viewers of this show as the very thought is so disgusting...

Surya and Jhanvi have generated so much interest in the viewers and hope that they cash in on their chemistry and make it worthwile for newcomers to this show to enjoy...