Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I dint enjoy 2day epi much, but shd admire rana,s wife she tried a best to help ammaji, according to me rana is digging his own grave by geeting janhvi as his DIL, bcos as v see his wife is scared abt him,but if she is influence and properly guided then definately she can get courage and can turned against him , and im sure when Jannvi enter rana haveli, rana will get tough to handle his own wife. once a women get courage she can destroy anything.

Edited by maya.sethi17 - 12 years ago
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
toh sab yahaan hai...right...dint see 2 days epi..maa ne dekha aur story bhi bata di.ab dekhna baaki hai...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I didnt understand Rana's motive to make Jhanvi as his DIL yet... But yes he is landing himself in trouble by doing that...
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Since yet, I thought Rana's sons were ignorant about their mothers existence - but did you guys see Param's expression, when Rana slapped Shivlali? 😲 And Kauldeep too, he just turned his face away as to not see it 😒 Hm...

Poor Shivlali, but she tried what she could. And will get punished now, for sure 😔 Yet, I second her for the mere attempt to get Mausam out - it was a hard decision to take 😊
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey nw this is a silly question but can u tell me who is shivali??
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

hey nw this is a silly question but can u tell me who is shivali??

Rana's wife, Pooja 😆
darshana23 thumbnail
couldnt watch epi yesterday due to net issue...😭
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant epi today,love surya very much as he hate women but i really like the way he oppose rana when he humilated his mother in front of everyone, today epi proves tht surya is diffrent frm his other brothers, ihe has certain principles, and im sure when he develop love for janhvi he will protect her , can wait for their marriage.
darshana23 thumbnail
thanks for updates Maya... wow dying to see today's episode!!

Now such hints making me believe that its only Surya who will get married to Jhanvi...
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

Brilliant epi today,love surya very much as he hate women but i really like the way he oppose rana when he humilated his mother in front of everyone, today epi proves tht surya is diffrent frm his other brothers, ihe has certain principles, and im sure when he develop love for janhvi he will protect her , can wait for their marriage.

@bold: I totally agree 😊 Surya seems like someone, who can fight his family's enemy w/ every way possible, but on the other hand who can also protect loved ones in any way 😉 Right now, he has his principles, his hate for women (why ever) but the way he stood up for his mom proofed that he's kind of different. He has still humanity in him.

Being so close to Rana, it's obvious that he loves his dad a lot and parents are the first ideol in a child's life. I think no one here doubts that Rana was a real bad ideol - but still, he's Surya's dad and raised his son as he wanted to. So, it's clear that Surya will do what ever his father wants, thinking it's the right thing to do.

But when he'll start to question himself and his actions, when he'll start to differenciate b/w justice and injustice, b/w a son's responsibilities and the responsibilities of a human being - then everything will get really interesting. Rgahva wasn't as difficult as Surya (because Raghav didn't hate women) but he followed blindly the path his mother showed him, thinking it's right. But after falling for Sia he did what I explained above - questioning. And after this, he didn't even hesitate a bit to support his wife, even if he had to go against his beloved mother. I remember an episode, where Sia got kidnapped and Raghav thought Ammaji did it (though she didn't) - he threatened his mother (who was for him near God-figure) that if anything happens to his Sia, he'll destroy Ammaji's empire etc...

I think, Surya will develope like that. And once falling for Jhanvi, he'll protect her w/ any measures and will realise that his father is clearly wrong.

But, till that we'll have to wait and cope w/ this Surya who's poisoned w/ hatred. Yet, not that much that one could say, he isn't human any more.