Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😉Today's episode was good. Ammaji acting like an old women from Shivlali's maayka was good but her well manicured hands are a sure give away.When Rana asks her to show her face she says ab iss buddhi ka chehera ke dekhoge😛 u should have seen it when i was young...hariyali hi haryali chaayi thi 😆Surya doubting the old woman shows he has brains along with brawn😉 Ammaji asks Shivlali to help her rescue the child or else she cant forgive herself for not helping them😲emotional attyachar😆
tomorrow Rana will want to see the budiya's face and he is lifting her veil😡😲
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for updates Sudha di...
shaksdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guyz can u give 2day i.e 1st nov WU i mised as i had xams.. plz if u can
darshana23 thumbnail
1st Nov

Episode was really good. All scenes were well captured. I really love that Motu Satpal; he really irriks Rana...😆 But after that he always gets slap..🤔 Diya's concern was Jhanvi was valid. But why Jhanvi alone? All of them should move out of Veerpur to make their life better.

I guess I missed episode where Rana's wife tells Jhanvi to go away from Veerpur. Seems that Rana's wife is disturbed due to that mistress presence in Rana's life. Else I found her normal person today. But that mistress is poking nose unnecessarily. Waiting for how Jhanvi will deal with her after marriage...😉

Coming to Surya's part.😍 I was surprised he didnt shout on old lady for coming in his way? Rather he was pretty much decent... Has he take oath that he will hate young one's only??😆
But I must say Rana is doing all aish due to his sons only. It was Surya who got hint that lady could be someone from Ammaji's family. Else Rana was reluctant for that as well.

About precap, I dont think Rana will open up veil. I feel Shivlaali might handle it. However Rana's mistress could spoil her plan.

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hello darshudi...so todays epi seemed good???????
did ammaji found mausums whereabots???????
darshana23 thumbnail
Nope Sumi... She just convinced Rana's wife to bring Mausam outside haveli in the night.
usmrasul thumbnail
hmm, so she can take away Mausum?????
darshana23 thumbnail
yes... but looking today doesnt seems like that will happen... may be Rana's wife will take Mausam out, But I feel his mistress going to ruin it...
usmrasul thumbnail
hmmm, so Mausum will remain as captive till marriage...still wondering what Surya is set to do according to Rana

I also agree...ranas wife seemed much normal, scared and a bit cowardly but considering the environment she lives in with the type of people...thtas pretty normal

also wondering what relation the mother shares wth her sons...my bet that her sons also do not regard her any honour
darshana23 thumbnail
So far I found all sons are close to father compared to their mother...