darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
whats the update of today??
darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
31st October

Today's episode was good.. mixture of all characters from Laado...
Initially I thought Mausam is not in haveli and they are trying to search her there. But next scene proved it wrong. They have hidden her from everyone. Thank god, she is fine. After all she is trump card so she has to be alive. Rana's wife and mistress do nothing except fighting with each other... Chalo Kuldeep atleast shouted...

Slap to Rana was awesome! I expected one slap but yeh to sone pe suhaga tha...πŸ˜† Vikram is awesome! The way he was scaring Rana...πŸ‘πŸΌ But thats biggest mistake Vikram and Karan did... Ammaji was right now its going to cost them more...I didnt understand why commisioner's van was having such funky theme inside?? πŸ˜†

Coming Surya and his anger...😍 ( Sujju I am also day dreaming) But what work Rana assigned to him?? I guess either collect info about Jhanvi or Ammaji something like that... Or it could be related to Mausam as well...

About precap - I dont think Ammaji will be caught. She will get info what she want. And I feel in order to save Mausam they will also play game of marriage...

darshana23 thumbnail
ok... waiting for ur views then!
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
seemed like an Ok epi...am not much thrilled by karan slapping rana...about the inspector ...i agree that he is honest and all but seeing his method of work, this was bound to happen...i think Diyas girli makeup was more visible and she looks less boy lately...perhaps to make the inspector suspect her

regarding what Rana assigned Surya to do, am curious now...if it has something to do with figuring jhanvi, why not appoint kuldeep instead...looking forward for it

about suryas anger...it was well portrayed...good job by kapil so far...somehow it reminds me of Ranis words to You-know-who in honeymoon track "anger makes peoples faces look like devil"...and kaps indeed looked like a devil...

I also feel by the time rana an surya suspects anything, Ammaji will be safely out , if not then rana's wife will hide her...
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, did u notice i mean while portraying anger Kapil took car through pothole... bechara Raana hil gaya...🀣
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sumi, did u notice i mean while portraying anger Kapil took car through pothole... bechara Raana hil gaya...🀣

Yeah, that scene was good 🀣 Rana was afraid 🀣

Well, even though it was a stupid action and will have consequences, I enjoyed Karan slapping Rana πŸ˜† Really, he just deserved this bit πŸ˜† And Karan's a character who cant get angry easily, therefore 😳

I wanna know, about what Rana and Surya were talking, too πŸ˜• It might have some connection to Jhanvi but if so, why did Rana ask for Kauldeep by Ammaji in the first place? 'cause then he could, as Usma pointed out, just ask Kauldeep πŸ˜•

Well, at least they are giving Surya more screen space now 😳
darshana23 thumbnail
Nori, I feel that task would be related to Jhanvi only...may be getting her information...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You know what i felt friends... i felt Rana wanted Surya to play the love game with Janvi... and when she falls in love ... she's made aware that she has to marry Kuldeep[Forcibly for Mausam]... that time Janvi being a bold girl confesses that she loves Surya... and Surya breaks her heart by telling he was never in love with her... so they end up humiliating Janvi... by doing this they can get revenge from both Ammaji & Janvi...πŸ€” πŸ€”

This is just my thought😊... although i feel it's not going to happen coz already JaYa is playing a hate game... πŸ˜† also the date has already been planned... so itni jaldi Surya can never make Janvi love him... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
I feel tomorrow or a day after Ammaji will get info Mausam is in haveli only... and best time to get her back will be marriage duration when everyone is busy with marriage...
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sujji0609

You know what i felt friends... i felt Rana wanted Surya to play the love game with Janvi... and when she falls in love ... she's made aware that she has to marry Kuldeep[Forcibly for Mausam]... that time Janvi being a bold girl confesses that she loves Surya... and Surya breaks her heart by telling he was never in love with her... so they end up humiliating Janvi... by doing this they can get revenge from both Ammaji & Janvi...πŸ€” πŸ€”

This is just my thought😊... although i feel it's not going to happen coz already JaYa is playing a hate game... πŸ˜† also the date has already been planned... so itni jaldi Surya can never make Janvi love him... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

That would be interesting to watch, but guess we won't see it 😳

Maybe it was planned to get her married to Surya from the beginning and that's what Rana asked him for πŸ˜• Why they asked for Kauldeep in front of Ammaji I don't know, it might be that they're planning to switch the dulha, the shock would be that Janvi hates Surya deeply and vise versa, so her life would be pretty messed up, because Surya would do everything to ruin it 😡 Ahh, Headache...I don't get what I'm trying to say myself

Wellt, it's related to Janvi - that much I can say 😊