Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

Today was day of fighting between two heroes of serial...😆
Difficult to decide which side to take 😉

Yeah, so true 😆 Though, I like Vikram - I didn't want Surya to get beaten by him 😆 They seemed to be equal in that matter 😳

I doubt, that Vikram found Mausam, otherwise they would've shown her in the precap w/ Janvi 😕 Like Darshu, I guess he arrested him for something else (bribe or hell knows what). Therefore, I think, that Rana'll be free soon enough 😒 And the marriage will happen as planned (just the dulha will be switched 😳) But the atmosphere b/w Surya and Janvi gets worse day by day (w/ Rana's arrest now...)
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Nori, even I didnt find Mausam with Jhanvi in precap... so seems like Vikram got Rana arrested for bribe... But two strange things abt precap... Surya didnt react on Rana's arrest and second thing Vikram didnt even arrest Surya!!
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh, i liked the fighting and the inspector is awesome too...same here...couldnt decide whose side to take in the fight

i dont think they found mausum ...but along wtht hat i find the inspector didnt cm all this way to find Mausum...in fact he would be sure to know that rana wnt keep Mausum in the haveli...i felt its the inspector and/or jhanvis plan to trap rana on some misbehaviour or smthing litk that so they can postpone the marriage and later search for mausum in better way...
darshana23 thumbnail
I dont think Jhanvi or Vikram planned that way long... But I feel Jhanvi will buy in some time to find Mausam by this marriage... which will eventually happen...
darshana23 thumbnail
Today's episode was quite good presentation wise, but with some obvious flaws...

1) How come Ammaji allowed Jhanvi to go with Vikram alone to Rana's haveli? what they know abt Vikram??

2) Vikram could have arrested Surya too as he hit cop who is on duty. That is also crime...

3) Being cop Vikram is also abided by laws... he cant search any house unless he has search warrant...

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
not to mention when Vikram took off his shirt and started stripping belt too i thought "now Kuldeep has another choice" 🤣
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

not to mention when Vikram took off his shirt and started stripping belt too i thought "now Kuldeep has another choice" 🤣

🤣

You are one step ahead than CVs...

Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

Nice one 🤣 Had a similiar thought 😆 But guess, Kauldeep is hooked to Diya, now 😆
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi is going like if A=B and B=C then A=C...

Kuldeep behind Diya, Vikram behind Diya so Kuldeep can go behind Vikram too...
Hesperus thumbnail
Darshu! 🤣 Chalo, kya batha Kauldeep ke dimag mein kya chalraha hai 🤣