Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Nori, even I am surprised! I remember few days back catch scene between Jhanvi and Diya where Diya remembers Shaurya. And Jhanvi tells her that her love is true, so Shaurya will surely come back to her...
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I hope he does! 😭 Janvi played 'amour' for them, she had so many troubles getting them married πŸ˜’ And Shaurya was like a ray of hope in Diya's life - for Shaurya she even opened up her mouth in front of Ammaji and told all her pain caused by Ammaji out 😭 (This epi was so emotional)

Though, I'm not such a huge fan of S-D - I was waiting so long for Janvi's love interest 😳 - both are a cute couple 😊

Hopefully CVs aren't stupid enough to ruin them πŸ˜•
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys! πŸ˜‰

Watched today's episode and was like: 🀣 Kauldeep checked Diya aka Pundit's nephew out 🀣 Seems like Ammaji's laados aren't safe from dirty looks, even if one is playing a boy πŸ˜†

You know, although I like S-D - I love the new inspector, till yet! πŸ˜‰ He listened to my poor Karan and looked convinced! And tomorrow, Janvi'll inform Vikram and he wants to check the Haveli for Mausam πŸ˜‰ But it seemed as if Vikram and Surya will get into a fight πŸ˜’ Or Rana holds Surya back and lets Vikram do his duty - which will make Surya even angrier at Janvi πŸ˜”

But at lest both will meet tomorrow again
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Hey guys! πŸ˜‰

Watched today's episode and was like: 🀣 Kauldeep checked Diya aka Pundit's nephew out 🀣 Seems like Ammaji's laados aren't safe from dirty looks, even if one is playing a boy πŸ˜†

You know, although I like S-D - I love the new inspector, till yet! πŸ˜‰ He listened to my poor Karan and looked convinced! And tomorrow, Janvi'll inform Vikram and he wants to check the Haveli for Mausam πŸ˜‰ But it seemed as if Vikram and Surya will get into a fight πŸ˜’ Or Rana holds Surya back and lets Vikram do his duty - which will make Surya even angrier at Janvi πŸ˜”

But at lest both will meet tomorrow again

Bingo...I like the inspector... Diya was all shy in that SBS segment when Jhanvi mentioned that he is her gift for Diwali...😳
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i agree with all of u inspector is nice but i need my shaurya back...
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜•watched todays episode and the precap shows Rana being arrested and taken awayπŸ‘ That means Mausam is found in the haveliπŸ˜• then Rana cant force ammaji for Jhanavi's marriageπŸ˜• i'm all confused abt how Jhanvi and surya marry Anyways, liked the inspectorπŸ˜ƒ finally someone to give takkar to the RanasπŸ‘
darshana23 thumbnail
Hi Sudha di,

I dont think they have found Mausam yet.. coz she is not in haveli...
Rana has hidden her at some other place... But seems that he has been arrested for different reason...
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Hi Sudha di,

I dont think they have found Mausam yet.. coz she is not in haveli...
Rana has hidden her at some other place... But seems that he has been arrested for different reason...

Hi DrashuπŸ€— how was your Diwali?? but the inspector came to search for Mausam na??Darshu aaj ka WU likh de
Edited by sudhalata1 - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Hi Sudha di, Deewali is going superb!

Yes posted WU now... I dont think they found Mausam as Jhanvi returned alone. may be Vikram arrest Rana for giving bribe...

Ab chance mile and Kaps pe drool na karu... yeh to ho nahi sakta na...😳
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Today was day of fighting between two heroes of serial...πŸ˜†
Difficult to decide which side to take πŸ˜‰