Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sumi, its not about killing poor girl child. As per history, Ammaji kills girls born in her own house too... Its all about stupid tradition where birth of girl is considered as inauspicious... In India, its not trend to kill girl after birth. But it happens that some tests are performed pre-birth to check sex of unborn kid and that is aborted if its girl.

In Hariyana state(where in serial story is also depicted at same place) girls to boys ratio is very much less... The condition is so worst now, boys are ready to give money to get a girl for marriage...
darshana23 thumbnail
Looking at Rana, I still think Rana wants Jhanvi for himself more than Surya...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so how rana makes his living?
How Ammaji used to earn his living as a fact...or were they rich for generation
sorry darling, maybe am asking too many questions in the epi discussion thread...which should be in help desk instead

so about last epi: it was gud actually, am amaged that there is no ad break in between...how do the show sponsorship i wonder...i felt kaps make-up was way too much and it made him pathetic to look at...i felt very bad for the baby's mother...felt bad the way Ranas wife is treated too...wondering if her boys meaning Surya ad other two also behave same way

as of now, i dont feel a person like surya can and should deserve a girl like Janvi (dont know her much but knwing she is a gud strong human is enough)...no matter how much i like kapil, i will be needing some pretty strong gud deed from Surya side to admire Surya-Janvi pair...otherwise such relation sounds ethically wrong
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: darshana23

Looking at Rana, I still think Rana wants Jhanvi for himself more than Surya...

That would be gross 🤢 Poor Jhanvi, always getting this old creepies - firstly Bhanu Pratap and now Rana! 😡 We can just hope, they start Surya-Jhanvi track soon and they both fall for each other 😳
Hesperus thumbnail
Rana sells the women he gets kidnapped 🤢 It's like a bailment 🤢
Guess, that's where his money comes from. But don't know, how Ammaji got rich 😳
No need to apologise, dear 😆

Yeah, I too felt sorry for Tanisha (girls mother) poor her 😭 Her cries would melt every heart, but nor Surya as it seemed

As to Surya - now he's really evil. But hopefully that'll change in some time
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

That would be gross 🤢 Poor Jhanvi, always getting this old creepies - firstly Bhanu Pratap and now Rana! 😡 We can just hope, they start Surya-Jhanvi track soon and they both fall for each other 😳

I am just afraid what if Param also starts running behind her???😕
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, tu jo kuchh bhi boli accha boli... Yes looking at current deeds of Surya he needs to be hatred... But only good point, I can think about Surya he is not interested in woman at all like his father or brother...
Hesperus thumbnail
I really don't know, Darshana 😒 Jhanvi is someone, who can handle such situations, but she still is a woman and I guess Surya's father and brothers are dangerous.

We can just hope, that (after falling for her) he'll protect her 😲
darshana23 thumbnail
Hmm.. probably in upcoming episode it will be more clear... as some equations are not revealed yet... how Rana relationship with all son. Hows son interacts with their mother(Rana's wife)...After Ammaji save girl from her family whether Rana will stand against her or not??
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok girls gud night for today
hope to see more members on this thread from tomorrow