Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was watching some old episodes of Ladoo and I found this one...so thought I will share this...For those who are new to Ammaji's world...This is the real Ammaji!!
This was when Dharamveer tried to kill her and how she came back... Dharamveer's mistress's name is Paaro!
These were episode on 20th Jan 2010 and 21st Jan 2010
I can't wait for this Ammaji to make her come back...Rana has no clue who he is dealing with!!
http://youtu.be/TBX7a7biTUw - In this video I am imagining Rana in place of Dharamveer
http://youtu.be/h9FvkOEpaxU - Ammaji describing about herself in the first part of the video..
@ 1:50 of this video http://youtu.be/2gwDsDK_dHA is Amba (ammaji's daughter), the one who raised Jhanvi. Amba was the only one who could match up to Ammaji!!
Have fun watching these videos!!
Edited by Snehabr - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Sneha, will surely catch once back to home...
darshana23 thumbnail
any updates on Today's episode??
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

any updates on Today's episode??

Darshu i'm not very good at writing updates but can tell u what happened in todays episode.

Jhanavi is thinking abt what the Rana was trying to say when he came to the temple and is thinking abt Mausam. Diya consoles her and says that its a bad phase in their lives and good days will come soon.
Rana's men are beating two villagers and the motu is saying that this is Rana's jungle and said smthng like even aminals which are in search of food will be treated like this and smthng like that๐Ÿ˜•

they show a person entering the scene and he asks them to stop beating the villagers๐Ÿ‘. They show his face and the motu asks his men to beat the person too. He takes out a gun and shoots at one of the gunda's leg and he falls down๐Ÿ˜Š
he aims his gun at others and says i'll count till three and if u will not beat the motu he will shoot them down. he starts counting and as he says two all the gundas start beating the motu. The police jeep arrives and he says i'm inspector Vikram and they better remember his name.

At Rana's house there is a pandithji who is looking at the panchang and calculating. just then the motu arrives crying and param asks him what happened and he tell him that their men have beaten him. Param slaps one of them and says he is your baap and how dare u ppl beat him.
The motu says they were helpless and its not their fault.
The pandit tells a date and all r very happy and Rana throws some money at him.
Just then surya arrives๐Ÿ˜ƒ and asks whats this all about. Rana tells him that they r planning to wed Kuldeep and Jhanavi. He is in thinking mode that girl who stood against Rana even before Ammaji ,how can she be this ghar ki Bahu๐Ÿ˜•

Rana's wife arrives at the temple with Rana ka chamchas and shagun ka thali and says she has come to ask Ammaji for the hand of Jhanavi for her son Kuldeep and ammaji and Jhahnavi r seething with anger๐Ÿ˜ก

precap: Jhanavi says she will rather burn herself to death than become his ghar ki Bahu๐Ÿ‘ but Rana says this marriage will take place and she will have to accept happily๐Ÿ˜ก

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@sudhalata: Hey dear! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nice updeat ๐Ÿ‘ - would you mind to post this as a sperate thread? No one has posted the WU yet and yours is really good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Besides, Abi said she'll be a lil busy and everyone who wants to do the WU shall go ahead ๐Ÿ˜Š
darshana23 thumbnail
Thanks a lot Sudha di... That was really helpful!
Hesperus thumbnail
Vikram's entry was good - 'cause he got the Motu beaten up ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

By the way, Darshu, there's a link posted in the forum about 'Diya's pyar' in which (at the end) Janvi says that she'll be married firstly and fall in love afterwards ๐Ÿ˜ณ
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Vikram's entry was good - 'cause he got the Motu beaten up ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

By the way, Darshu, there's a link posted in the forum about 'Diya's pyar' in which (at the end) Janvi says that she'll be married firstly and fall in love afterwards ๐Ÿ˜ณ

woow! I am loving it...๐Ÿ˜ณ
darshana23 thumbnail
By the way, Diya's pyaar.. but village knows her as a boy.. then how could someone send love gift to her??? I dont know but I am feeling something suspicious about Vikram's entry... what if he is pawn of Rana's hand??
Hesperus thumbnail
I had the thought that Diya won't be a boy for too long. Maybe she'll raise her voice when she sees something happening to Janvi or someone else ๐Ÿ˜’ I mean, how long can she play the mute boy? Especially now, if Janvi gets married in Rana's house ๐Ÿ˜•

But yeah, your thought about him being a trap could be true, as well ๐Ÿ˜’ Though, I hope not so, because he could also be a help for Ammaji - maybe he'll get Karan out of jail (am missing Karan-bhaiya in the show ๐Ÿ˜ญ)

I don't know, what I should think about this 'love of Diya'. Diya is a very mature and soft character who has already found her real love in Shaurya and before leaving for Veerpure she told him even that she'll wait for him ๐Ÿ˜ญ Shaurya should come back and help Diya, when she's revealed to be a girl,! (Well, our chocolate boy Shaurya is not a match to Surya or Karan (meaning the physical strengh) ๐Ÿ˜†, but for Diya he could do anything) ๐Ÿ˜