Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
or you never know Sumi, there could be mind game... I mean rather than you saying no to other party, let other party comes and say no instead. What if, Ammaji goes to Rana and tells him that she liked other son of Rana perfect for Jhanvi and that son is none other than Surya...😆

See, by that way Jhanvi and her family is not saying no for marriage..
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but Ammaji toh thali ulta karke already no kh diya
BTW, what happened to Karan? none met him or tried to free him out after he was arrested???? one more male character minus ho gaya :O
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, whatever was shown during Karan's arrest inspector told Ammaji that only court can free up Karan now... And they have nothing to rescue him even when he is arrested in murder case...
usmrasul thumbnail
hmm...so what exactly can be ammajis course of action????

1) make jhanvi get married and then from inside she should feed poison to everyone so everyone will die
2) make Jhanvi get married and do some internal plotting so the brothers start fighting with each other rther than fighting ammaji
3) refuse the proposal and flee
4) refuse the proposal and keep staying in the mandir
5) if there is any other course of action possible,, please let me know :P

hmm...confused now
darshana23 thumbnail
Its better you are confused rather than being predictable...😆 Frankly speaking my state is also same... confused!!!
usmrasul thumbnail
my prediction toh hamesha ulta-pulta hoti hai...so am going with the probable bhabi-deor rishta now 😆
darshana23 thumbnail
chup kar... Bhabhi-devar????
usmrasul thumbnail
ha ha keu nahi...it would become like the movie pardesh...Surya will at first continue hating the bhabi jhanvi he has but later on one cloudy rainy night he will see kuldeep in a ahem state with his ahem partner...than proly he will start feeling sorry for jhanvi and jhanvi will use that softness as an advantage to turn surya into the dushman or kuldeep and param...and eventually Rana...
darshana23 thumbnail
Dont come up with ulte pulte thoughts!! Chal I am signing off now, nind aa rahi hain... GN!
usmrasul thumbnail
bye...am leaving too...where sujju the prediction master though i wonder...she long ago said that kuldeep could be gay and when that scene came i only thought that sujju already predicted that ...weird nah???

good night