Thanks Nori, that was quite helpful and quick! 😛
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
And Rajveer is Avatar's son right??
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bingo! He's Avtar's son - but nothing like his father 😵 Well, Chanda kinda spoilt him, but she thought after losing her daughters she has to give all her love to him. And Rajveer? He used his mother's love to get money etc... 😡 Avtar tried to be strict to him as to prevent him to get on thw wrong way...well, it didn't work 😒

Besides, Rajveer is a terrible brother 🤢
darshana23 thumbnail
yes, you have told me about Rajveer's history... now i can link many parts...
darshana23 thumbnail
Hey Sumi, after long time...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hello di, yeah long long time...so, what is it kuldeep getting married to Janvi???????? is it will be like Devar-bhabi ka rishta later between Surya and Jhanvi after the marriage happens and surya will find out that his bro is gay and thus chitted with his bhabi?????
darshana23 thumbnail
Hi Sumi, doesnt seems like Kuldeep Jhanvi marriage will happen. As Diya already knows Kuldeep is gay.
usmrasul thumbnail
but does that solve the problem...i mean if Jhanvi has to mary kuldeep to save Mausum, knowing he is gay or not doesnt help , does it? besides, well put by Nori, he might be a bi...if teh partner he has makes no emotional moves (which is unlikely i think) Kuldeep will abide his father right??

darshana23 thumbnail
Not sure, what CVs are planned as of now. But putting proposal of Kuldeep for Jhanvi makes more sense to me, as he is elder and not Surya. Now how everything will land up on Surya, that's something different story altogether...
usmrasul thumbnail
yeah it makes more sense of course...thats why saying shayyed Bhabi-deor ki rishta bhi ho sake 😕 maybe kuldeeps partner will try to commit suicide and kuldeep will thus be missing from mandap and voila surya fills it up 😆