Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

Nori, frankly speaking I want third one to run behing one atleast...😉

Coming to Today's episode,

I liked Rana's visiting temple part. He giving puzzle scene was almost same as scene from Dushman where Ashutosh Rana tells story about three sister with story of three sparrow and he gives hint to Kajol that if she does anything against him, he will not spare her little sister...

Frankly speaking, I thought after Diya returned back, Ammaji atleast challenge Rana. But nothing like that happened! 😕 Now as per what Diya knows Rana is planning to get his son married to Mausam, how could Ammaji and her family stay calm????

Why Rana wants to increase protection, I guess just to save Mausam. But I still feel none of his son are aware that he has kidnapped Mausam.

I like your comparison of Dushman movie...Ashutosh was scary in that...and he was a psycho...
Rana is not even 0.00001% close to him... but i like that idea he is trying hard to be scary... Rana only reminds me of Anupam Kher in the movie Hum... I laugh everytime i see Rana's face...🤣
Rana is all fart no shit (pardon my language no offense intended)
Ammaji will make a move...or else she will agree for the proposal and she and Jhanvi will plan something before the actual marriage happens...😳
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sneha I also feel there is lot to come before actual marriage happens... they will try to rescue Mausam for sure by buy-in some time in the name of marriage...

One confusion I still have, if Dharam Raj's mistress was praising Ammaji so much, she can easily give info to Ammaji that Mausam is with her. Why she doesnt give then??
Snehabr thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sneha I also feel there is lot to come before actual marriage happens... they will try to rescue Mausam for sure by buy-in some time in the name of marriage...

One confusion I still have, if Dharam Raj's mistress was praising Ammaji so much, she can easily give info to Ammaji that Mausam is with her. Why she doesnt give then??

I think she is too scared of Ammaji...remember she stole jewellery and money when she ran away from the house...But she will definitely help...coz she knows Ammaji is more powerful than Rana and she will shift her loyalties...That's Rangeeli yaar!!😆
darshana23 thumbnail
Ohh so her name is Rangeeli... I am not aware of her history, so no clue... I just caught her pic in cast and I got to know she was part of Laado...

Nori, that motu's name is Satpal...
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sneha, that's not Rangili 😊 Rangili was Avtar's second wife, remember? But Motu's mistress was DharamVeer's old mistress - DharamVeer aka Avtar's dad 😉
darshana23 thumbnail
Nori, so Avatar who is with all ladies now he is Dharam veer's son and not Ammaji's??
Hesperus thumbnail
Yes, Darhshu. Avtar isn't Ammaji's son but her nehpew (he calls her Taiji) but he respects her as much as his mother 😊
Snehabr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Sneha, that's not Rangili 😊 Rangili was Avtar's second wife, remember? But Motu's mistress was DharamVeer's old mistress - DharamVeer aka Avtar's dad 😉

Oh got it... I remember now...but Rangeeli was with Dharam veer too before he got her married to Avtar... what's this one's name?? Dharam veer might come back...and Karan's real father needs to come back...he would be an ally to Ammaji!!
darshana23 thumbnail
In cast also her name was not given.. but she is same girl for sure...

So getting things slowly now... I am still confused about Ammaji's son's name.. but that will also get slowly...
Hesperus thumbnail
Well, you've started watching recently and laado has an huge amount of characters - it isn't easy to get along 😆

Maybe that helps a bit: Adi's dad (who wanted Ragini to throw Durga out of the house) is Gajender and the one who dragged Ammaji out of the house (Ragini calls him Tajaji) is Joginder (the older one).

And Janvi's and Diya's dad was Raghav the youngest one.