Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
No prob 😉 I was already wondering why there weren't any other members in this thread 😆

Hm, she might have planned - but somehow I doubt this very much 😒 Don't know why, though 😒

The fact that firstly there's supposed to be JaYa and that Kauldeep was shown gay made me confused as well. Yet, maybe Kualdeep is just bi 😊 Or, if Ammaji has no choice but accepting the rishta, she might demand that Surya shall marry her, because she knows that Surya won't ever touch Jhanvi (but that's really my imagination 😆)

I know how smart Ammaji is and that it's really hard to win against her. But I doubt that she'll be able to do anything alone. Right now, no one is entering the Mandir because Rana has promised to do no sins in there - but seeing the current situation...Avtar is wounded, the women folk can't do much (especially since they aren't allowed to go out) and Karan's arrested - therefore Ammaji's alone and Rana has a whole village w/ him.

Ammaji is a powerful character and she won't ever bow to anyone - but her condition is just not good. Before, she had power, but now she has to fight alone.

And the blackmailing thing - I thought about it after watching a promo in which Ammajis said that in this fight of hers she'll loose her Jhanvi.
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with you those are the possibilities!!

I like your idea of Ammaji asking for Surya...instead of Kuldeep.. Dia saw kuldeep so she will tell everyone what she saw!!
CVs of this show would be making a stupid move if they do that...they will lose the audience of the show and TRPs...
So I am sure there will be no such adversities... Besides promos are just for the audience to keep them coming back for the show...remember that promo which they showed two ammaji's meeting that scene never happened in reality!! I saw the sbs video which shows ammaji throwing the shagun stuff in front of Rana's wife!!
Lets wait and watch and hope for the best..
p.s: I guess this thread is too long for people to participate...episode discussions must be on a daily basis...
Edited by Snehabr - 13 years ago
Hesperus thumbnail
Thanks, I too like the idea w/ Surya 😆 Though, if something like that happens, I can imagine the reactions of Janvi and Surya just too well 🤣

Yep, I think Diya telling them would be the most logical thing (it was kinda funny when Diya perked into each room 😆) And I doubt CVs will do something like that, guess, the audience won't cope too well w/ such a fact (referring to Kauldeep)

Hm, yeah, promos aren't always to be trusted 😒 But I had a feeling that this'll happen - meaning a forced marriage. The positive aspect of this would be that while Ammaji's trying to get her power in Veerpur back, Jhanvi could try to weaken Rana's empire from inside. Like, Ammaji making Rana's life a hell outwards and Jhanvi inwards 😊 (And of course, Jahnvi and Surya falling for each other slowly 😍)

But these are just predictions from me - let's wait what'll happen next 😉
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
About Maha epi first

I found Maha episode gripping one...At least every character of Rana's family was introduced.. It was really heart breaking when Ammaji gives seeds to Diya and asks her to chew it if anyone attacks her..😭 It was so bitter but so true... 💔

Finally Diya getting into house and revelation of every sample from Rana's house. Frankly speaking, leaving Surya alone I find everyone as nuts in that house. Even Rana's wife she seems like mentally unstable who is just wishing Rana's mistress to go out of the house.

But most shocking revealation was about Kuldeep... He is gay...😲
And poor Diya experience what she shouldnt...😆 But I am very much relaxed as Kuldeep and Jhanvi alliance is not possible at all... What a combination Rana's son got, one run behind men, one run behind women and third one kahi bhagta hi nahi...🤣

But I feel Diya misinterpret that Rana wants Mausam to get married with his son. In first scene he clearly states that Mausam is just pawn for him. That Motu is so adorable, atleast he irriks Rana...😆

I guess Dharam Raj mistress is back and she is shown as that Motu's wife and mistress...

Now lets see how story twists...

Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

About Maha epi first

But most shocking revealation was about Kuldeep... He is gay...😲
And poor Diya experience what she shouldnt...😆 But I am very much relaxed as Kuldeep and Jhanvi alliance is not possible at all... What a combination Rana's son got, one run behind men, one run behind women and third one kahi bhagta hi nahi...🤣

But I feel Diya misinterpret that Rana wants Mausam to get married with his son. In first scene he clearly states that Mausam is just pawn for him. That Motu is so adorable, atleast he irriks Rana...😆

I guess Dharam Raj mistress is back and she is shown as that Motu's wife and mistress...

Now lets see how story twists...

@bold: 🤣 😆 So true, yaar 😆🤣

Kauldeep being gay is one point speaking against his marriage w/ Jhanvi 😉 Though, I wonder if they'll go further into this fact (his homosexuality) because the audience might not cope too well w/ it - maybe he's just bi 😊

It was kinda funny, when Diya perked into every room 😆

The mistress of Motu (what's his name?) is funny - when she spoke to Mausam today, prophesying Mausam's rescue and Rana's end, while eating Mausam's meal 🤣
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

@bold: 🤣 😆 So true, yaar 😆🤣

Kauldeep being gay is one point speaking against his marriage w/ Jhanvi 😉 Though, I wonder if they'll go further into this fact (his homosexuality) because the audience might not cope too well w/ it - maybe he's just bi 😊

It was kinda funny, when Diya perked into every room 😆

The mistress of Motu (what's his name?) is funny - when she spoke to Mausam today, prophesying Mausam's rescue and Rana's end, while eating Mausam's meal 🤣

@darshana23.. 👏 @ bold...ROFLROFLROFLROFL can't stop laughing...
@hesperus... I am sure they will continue to show that track...as audience is already aware of this because of the recent changes of IPC 377 in 2009. (refer wiki).. Don't want to deviate from the main topic of discussion..
And Ladoo is much better than other shows...atleast its gripping and close to reality!!
Kuldeep going against his dad is out of question.. he is too sissy for that... Rangeeli will probably be the key...she will help ammaji i think!!
Edited by Snehabr - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Nori, frankly speaking I want third one to run behing one atleast...😉

Coming to Today's episode,

I liked Rana's visiting temple part. He giving puzzle scene was almost same as scene from Dushman where Ashutosh Rana tells story about three sister with story of three sparrow and he gives hint to Kajol that if she does anything against him, he will not spare her little sister...

Frankly speaking, I thought after Diya returned back, Ammaji atleast challenge Rana. But nothing like that happened! 😕 Now as per what Diya knows Rana is planning to get his son married to Mausam, how could Ammaji and her family stay calm????

Why Rana wants to increase protection, I guess just to save Mausam. But I still feel none of his son are aware that he has kidnapped Mausam.

darshana23 thumbnail
@Snehabr, I also feel Kuldeep wont go again Rana's wish but knowing truth Ammaji and her family will not accept Kuldeep alliance atleast... In this case they will either put up option of Surya or Param. But chances for Surya are high as he himself wont say yes for Jhanvi...
Hesperus thumbnail
Sissy? 😆 But yes, I doubt he'll go against his dad 😆

So true, yaar, laado is a really good show. People always claim that it has way too much negativity - but as it's close to reality...and in reality you won't find constant happiness 😊 Though, guess the most negativity was a result of Ammaji and her old attitude. Now that she's changed, maybe that'll change as well.

You know, I want them to show at least a lil bit more of Rana's whole family. I mean, two weeks have passed and I still have no idea how the sons behave w/ their mother. Sure, we can guess easily, but I would like to watch it as well 😒
darshana23 thumbnail
Nori, I felt all of Rana's son seems frustrated due to their mother's behavior. Like everyone knows she is mentally unstable and try to use black magic...