Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah even I felt yesterday's episode was ok. But I dont feel like anyone of Rana's son is aware of this... Even Surya looked clueless...
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, I thought too, about this - that his sons have no idea about Mausam's kidnapping 😒 Guess, he just talked with his two chamchas about it (Heera and Saspal? Something like that they were called)

One questions concering Rana-family, does Rana have two wifes? They showed so few scenes w/ the women that I didn't get this bit 😕
darshana23 thumbnail
The girl shown with Rana is his mistress...
Hesperus thumbnail
Ah, thanks for enlighten me 😆

Well, Rana really is a bad idol for his sons 😒

You think they'll show Takurain coming for Janvi's rishta today? 😕
darshana23 thumbnail
Nori as per SBS clip, Thakurain, Kuldeep went taking Rishta for Jhanvi along with Rana's few chamacha...
Hesperus thumbnail
Yeah, I saw it 😒 Ammaji's reaction was good (though, I felt kinda sorry for the Takurain - she had to bear Ammaji's anger) 👍🏼 You know, I fear that Karan's arrest and Mausam's kidnapping are part of his plan to get Janvi married to Surya 🤔 What would it be like for Ammaji - firstly she rejected the rishta like that, but in the end she'll have to agree (if my prediction is right, that is) 😔
Hesperus thumbnail
Phew, Diya - don't frighten us like that 😆 But her acting was really good 😳 And I really loved Ammaji-Diya part - for the first time she said Diya was her granddaughter 😍

Rana is simply 🤢 Wanting Mausam for one of his sons 😡 I don't believe this! How disgusting! 😡

Thank God, Diya got out w/o beeing seen 😒

After watching the precap I was like WTH 😔 Didn't Rana want Jhanvi for Surya? Why was the Takurain asking for Kauldeep, instead? 😲

By the way, Rana's family is really creeped out, isn't it? Everyone there seems to be insane! Surya really isn't as bad as everyone else 😒 And his mother seemes to be...uhm, well, insecure? 😵
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Yeah, I saw it 😒 Ammaji's reaction was good (though, I felt kinda sorry for the Takurain - she had to bear Ammaji's anger) 👍🏼 You know, I fear that Karan's arrest and Mausam's kidnapping are part of his plan to get Janvi married to Surya 🤔 What would it be like for Ammaji - firstly she rejected the rishta like that, but in the end she'll have to agree (if my prediction is right, that is) 😔

Ammaji will not agree for the marriage...Ammaji knows this game as she herself has played it before...so its not easy to fool her!! Rana doesn't really know what Ammaji is!! He is a baccha in this field compared to Ammaji!!
The moment Karan was trapped she knew, mausam's kidnap also she knew it was Rana...Rana thinks he is smart...No one can outsmart Ammaji...
Hesperus thumbnail
Hey Snehabr! 😉 Glad, you're participating here 😊

I know what you mean, Ammaji is smart. But the question isn't about outsmarting her, because Rana is fully aware of the fact that Ammaji knows about Karan's arrest (that he was trapped) and Mausam - Surya found the sacks Diya used to get over the wall, therefore they can at least guess what happened 😊

The fact I was hinting to w/ my post was that Rana might blackmail Ammji w/ Karan and Mausam. I mean, the pure knowledge about what Rana has done won't help Ammaji to get Karan and Mausam back - what means that right now Rana has the power in his hands 😔

And even if Ammaji rejects him, nonetheless, Jhanvi herself might interject because Mausam was her responsibility and Karan's her brother and if she knows that she can help to rescue them, she'll do anything for it 😊

So, it wasn't about outsmarting Ammji but about the fact, that Rana might blackmail her and this would be a misery - whom should she try to save? Jhanvi on one hand and Karan and Mausam on the other hand 😭
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Hesperus... thanks for such a warm welcome!! 😊
I know what you mean...I am just thinking...since the pandit told them Rana and his family are coming for pooja...Ammaji might have planned to rescue mausam as Rana's house is almost empty.. Blackmailing won't work with Ammaji..but she sure will be one step ahead of rana!! And moreover the rishta was for Kuldeep and we all know that won't happen..firstly he is gay and Jhanvi and surya are the pair..
She might keep them preoccupied in the mandir while someone else is doing the job...I guess the entry of the new inspector happens...
Ammaji is a terror when it comes to saving her family...she is secretive in her plans...coz she knows others are vulnerable and give into pressure and so even if she chooses to agree it will be part of her plan to trap Rana...As you have seen Ammaji doesn't warn if she needs to kill...she doesn't waste time in talking..she believes in actions (rana's sons were threatening they will kill her..with so many men with guns none shot...it was ammaji who shot at that chamcha when he took his gun without warning)
blackmailing is old trick...Rana and his sons need to think beyond Ammaji...which is not possible!!
Edited by Snehabr - 13 years ago