Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

Loved the small enccounter between Surya and Jhanvi, though it was for few seconds!! But whats this?? Param is eyeing Jhanvi too??😲
Honewali bhabhi hain... and bhabhi maa samaan hoti hain...
😆

Hated that Inspector. Poor Santosh gave her jwellery for Karan.. I hope he will not touch Karan now. But now I feel new guy will make entry as inspector and will help Karan...

So Mausam at risk again...😔 I hope they dont harm her...

@bold: True 😆 I was like 🤢 when he eyed Jhanvi. Shameless...

I doubt, that the inspector won't beat Karan The way, he showed Surya and co. the gehne of Santosh and all of them smirking evilly 😲 They are up to something, my poor Karan 😭

By the way, don't think Karan will like his new 'geegu' much 😆 When the police took him off, he looked like as if he was ready to beat Surya (and Param) 😆 Maybe he'll get his chance 😛

Aww, it's really sad that Ammaji's family has to suffer for her sins, as well 😭 But as Diya pointed out, Ammaji had hurt so many people and right now, everything Ammaji ever did to other human beings is coming back at her - at her family. Jhanvi got thoughtfull, when Tanisha said, that not only Karan but, as all of them are related to Ammaji, all of them should pay in their own ways 😕

Looking at this, and now at the fact that Karan and Mausam are in the hands of the enemy, I see were this is heading to 😕 And what Rana might be planning.

- By the way, you noticed that whenever Rana shares his plans w/ his chamchas he gets mute? 😆

Now, am wondering when exactly the Takurain is coming for Jhanvi's rishta? Tomorrow or on Saturday's Special, that's for sure, I guess...😊 How Surya will react to this? 😆
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Nori, havent watched epi yet... but yesterday Karan surely understood its Surya's plot... He was mainly eyeing Surya than Param...
By taking their jwellery does it mean they want to snatch financial support as well for them?? Or now they are planning something different??
Hesperus thumbnail
Yeah, I noticed - he doesn't like Surya much and won't like him so soon 😆

I don't know exactly, why they took the jewelry 😒 They want to pay back to Ammaji, first step getting Karan arrested and getting their jewelry was maybe a sign for them as to how despaired Ammaji and co. are 😔 Ammaji ko neecha dikhana tha 🤔
darshana23 thumbnail
20 Oct

It was ok ok episode... seems like just to take Mausam toturing part on Saturday Mahaepisode, they stretched part with Jhanvi knowing truth and other scenes...

Highlight of episodes was Karan and Surya encounter, Rana playing tabla and Mausam getting trapped...

Frankly speaking, whenever Rana beats Tabla feels like woh tabla usake sar main maar doon...Headache se accha hain head phod do...🤣
Hesperus thumbnail
I know what you mean 🤣 I hate the Tabla parts 😵 How can anyone bear that? 😆 I'll distract Rana w/ my complaint about why he doesn't share his plans w/ me and you come from behind and hit the Tabla at his head 🤣
darshana23 thumbnail
Nori, at times its funny and irritating too...😡
Hesperus thumbnail
The playing is irritating - the reactions of his chamchas are funny 😆
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want to post a request to colors chanel that i can't see laado at 1:00pm so please repeat this show between 9:00am to 10:30 or just after bigg boss. but i dont know how to post.
darshana23 thumbnail
you can send request to colors channel... on their email id...
Hesperus thumbnail
Hey guys! 😉

Well, today's epi wasn't 'awsome' - just okay 😒 They are dragging it a bit 🥱 By the way, has Rana gone nuts!? 😡 What the hell was all this about Mausam? 😡 I thaught she's the means to an end - the pressure on Ammaji as to get what he really wants, Jhanvi, or even to pay her back but this?! 😵

Although the precap made me really angry, Diya's scream was kinda funny 😆

I hope, tomorrow happens something important. Hopefully, they don't waste the whole episode w/ Diya searching for Mausam - and please, don't let this lil child suffer too long by Rana! 😭