Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok girls bye now...see you tomorrow
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chalo girls logging off now... feeling sleepy... will catch u 2morow.. GN!
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Night both of you! πŸ˜‰

Will catch you tomorrow 😊
Hesperus thumbnail
Jhanvi stopped Mausam before she could get out πŸ₯Ί

But Ammaji playing w/ Mausam was soo cute 😍 And then even feeding her, aww 😳 Mausam is really cute girl πŸ˜†

But what is Rana planning? πŸ˜’ I have no clue - but maybe he'll get his chance to pay back without getting insulted badly πŸ˜†

And again not much of Rana's family...the sons didn't even say one worde 😡
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

And again not much of Rana's family...the sons didn't even say one worde 😡

perhaps that proves Ranas power too...Ammaji ko samne his sons can at least utter out a sentenceπŸ˜‰...Rana itni scary hai ki uska samne ek Word bhi nahi aati πŸ˜†
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

perhaps that proves Ranas power too...Ammaji ko samne his sons can at least utter out a sentenceπŸ˜‰...Rana itni scary hai ki uska samne ek Word bhi nahi aati πŸ˜†

@bold: πŸ˜† Sure, and he get the scariest, when starting his 'nautanki' *remembering his trembling-act in front of Ammaji* πŸ˜†

It might be, na? Maybe they respect their father too much...πŸ˜†
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
perhaps thats what its about...maybe we are not seeing any interaction/bonding in the Rana family because they dont have any interaction/bonding among themselves... starting from father -son relation to all others it seems like it is one of those weird families where everyone stays together even when they all are quite aloof...thats why the sons just follow everything father says like zombies...have no backbone/opinion of thier own and tries to copycat what father does because for them success only comes that way

pretty irritating thought express kya...sorry...just pointing that that might be the reason why Ranas family will face defeat eventually
darshana23 thumbnail
18 Oct

Finished watching epi now... Great to see such change in Ammaji. But I am still not sure how she is going win battle just sitting and hiding in temple? If she wants to change Veerpur, something has to be done, right!

Chalo finally everyone got costume change and they all were in new costume finally. About Rana, why he trusts Surya so much compared to other son, thats still mystrey. Agree with Sumi on one point, they need to focus on same characters and relationship from Rana's family too...

From last scene of epi, surely Karan life in danger now...
Hesperus thumbnail
Well, now we know, what Rana was planning 😑 My poor Karan - passgya bachara 😭 (though, it was stupid to take the blade)

I've seen the proposal threads - Ammaji refused the rishta but, guess, it's now Karan for Jhanvi or something like that πŸ˜’ (or Mausam? she got out of the Mandir and there was someone behind her - from the shadow I guess it was Param, but am not sure)

But - I just have to say that - forced marriage (as it looks like, now)!
darshana23 thumbnail
19 Oct

Aaj thoda dreamland main hoon...after seeing someone...😍❀️😳

coming back to earth... episode was good and little bit unexpected for me! I thought they will beat up Karan and challenge Ammaji that they can go any level if she comes in there way... Never thought they will trap Karan by such tactics...😲 Really true, mind is greatest weapon!!

I really felt, Jhanvi is becoming second ammaji... The way all ladies were afraid and she only was taking stand for standing and fighting... Kudos for girl...πŸ‘

Loved the small enccounter between Surya and Jhanvi, though it was for few seconds!! But whats this?? Param is eyeing Jhanvi too??😲
Honewali bhabhi hain... and bhabhi maa samaan hoti hain...πŸ˜†

Hated that Inspector. Poor Santosh gave her jwellery for Karan.. I hope he will not touch Karan now. But now I feel new guy will make entry as inspector and will help Karan...

So Mausam at risk again...πŸ˜” I hope they dont harm her...