Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Nori, I am just aware of Meghana Malik has won lots of applaud for Ammaji's character. Though some time is required to understand existing characters. But I am still able to get little bit...

Just confused about old generation part, as I dont know who is whose wife??😆
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ah, then I didn't listen properly 😆 I knew, that he wanted Jhanvi as his bahu...hm, maybe he hopes that Surya will fall for Jhanvi (as nearly every men in Veerpur has fallen for the women of Ammaji's family) - as we know till now, Surya isn't much attached to any woman 😉
darshana23 thumbnail
One question, one little girl is shown in episode currently... who is she??? Diya's daughter??
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Ah, then I didn't listen properly 😆 I knew, that he wanted Jhanvi as his bahu...hm, maybe he hopes that Surya will fall for Jhanvi (as nearly every men in Veerpur has fallen for the women of Ammaji's family) - as we know till now, Surya isn't much attached to any woman 😉

@ bold😆 agree... and that's what makes me wonder how will Rana get Surya married to Jhanvi??🤔 coz Surya would be dead against it...😳. or is it that's a ploy of Rana that since he knows Surya won't have any relationship with her.. and that way her married life would be ruined?? 😕 or he can take Jhanvi for himself??? 🤢
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
Hesperus thumbnail
In the track before this one (with Surya) there was a track with a fake Ammaji (aka Anjali). Ammaji's son kidnapped her and Jhanvi found out, so she brought this woman as fake Ammaji to the house, therefore Ammaji's son couldn't kill her (because they didn't knew who was real and who fake).

This little girl is the daughter of fake Ammaji (who's currently in jail because she killed a man of Ammaji's sons, who tried to kill her and her daughter) So, Ammaji's taking care of the lil girl 😉
darshana23 thumbnail
I feel upcoming episode will more focus on Rana and Ammaji's encounter... Whether Rana is against Ammaji?? I guess it was shown that he was also running behind Jhanvi...🤔
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

@ bold😆 agree... and that's what makes me wonder how will Rana get Surya married to Jhanvi??🤔 coz Surya would be dead against it...😳. or is it that's a ploy of Rana that since he knows Surya won't have any relationship with her.. and that way her married life would be ruined?? 😕

Don't know 😕 Maybe it's both - getting Surja married (as Rana knows, his son won't marry any woman 😆) and ruin Jhanvi's life... as to Surja - Rana is his father, we don'r know their relation to each other but maybe he convinces him 😉
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ummm, why of all woman existed in the village Rana wants Janvi and that too for surya??????

ummm, is it always them killing girl childs or is it only them killing Poor folks girl child...what about rich people who have girl child...do they get killed too or can they buy off daughters life by giving money to the person in power?

meaning is it only superstition at its heinous form or is it some people making money by using superstition...to me second one makes more sense because there assasination is the form of earning...

Hesperus thumbnail
Yeah, they'll foucus on Ammaji and Rana 😒 Though, as I remeber it was said that Rana was once a fan of Ammaji her paramparas (that's why he follows them)

Let's see what happend - I myself can't wait for tomorrow 😉
Hesperus thumbnail
@usmarasul: They live in a village - there aren't any rich people, just Rana and his family. And yes, they kill every girl baby born in the village immedately. The woman, who live there, were kidnapped from other places and sold to the villagers, who married them 🤢

When the men saw the women in Ammaji's family, they thought of every one of them bein really pretty. I guess, Rana wants Jhanvi because she's the only of them who isn't married 😒