Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
17 Oct

I am loving pace of every episode. Though I saw one new girl today, who seems to be Rana's mistress. I guess we will see her introduction soon... Today after watching Rana, I felt its like equal competition... Rana is also way funny... They way he danced depicting that he is frightened...😆

Few scenes between Tanisha and other family members seems to be hint of afternoon viewers to get what story is. But I am confused at one part, why Jhanvi needs to cover her head even when Tanisha doesnt?Also why Diya is still in man's getup?? I still think Rana or Surya someone is going to harm Karan while he returning to temple...

Karan seems to be sweetheart. But I feel Ragini will accept baby girl. Precap seems to be arrangement for Jhanvi and Surya cross each other...

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshudi...i think the costume is primarily like that because there is no other cloth available in the mandir...so they are carrying the fashion as it is

Sorya-janvi will cross each other on te Mausum going issue...but that is if we are that lucky...i feel maybe Mausum wnt go out at all...janvi will just stop her and tell not to go as its not safe

darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, I really feel its high time all of them should get some alternate costume to wear atleast...
usmrasul thumbnail
i know...it seems unhygienic right now...
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

i know...it seems unhygienic right now...

I was also thinking same...😆
usmrasul thumbnail
but in precap it seems like some of them had different coloured costume
darshana23 thumbnail
nope... In precap as well everyone was with same costume again...
usmrasul thumbnail
not really...I felt like Janvi had a new colored dopatta...that a-bit-healthy lady among them also had different coloured dress...(not the ones we been seeing for past few days)...not sure if Avatars dress is new or not...not following so intently
darshana23 thumbnail
I felt everyone was with same costume again... why Jhanvi needs to cover her head.. I am still unable to understand...
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Not much of Surya today - nonetheless discussion? 😆
(Sorry, couldn't resist on mention this 😆)

Well, it's clear, that Ragini will accept Durga 😉 Firstly, she wouldn't ever listen to Gajender - not after what he had done. Secondly, she loves Adi and as for this she'll even accpet Durga. And at last, she wouldn't bring it upon herself to do anything to a baby 😳

Aww, I really hope, Mausam gets out and we'll get an encounter b/w Surya and Jhanvi 😳