Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: usmrasul

ddint force much because at the end it was just you and me 😆 and i kept forcing you to write
now, back to episode discussion...what are we expecting in next epi?????

i guess Ammaji will leave after stating the new rule...😆 on one end contemplation between mind & heart for Aditya's wife whether to accept the girl or not... i feel she will accept it... 😊

Surya will once again been shown in anger aur is baar toh he has been insulted... he'll start plotting now... maybe here's where Rana will give him the idea of faking love to Janvi...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
What do you think will happen on monday???
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont know really...i want to see either janvi or surya to be in some action
and i dnt want one more daat kirmir, flaring nostril, vase breaking angry attitude from Surya again...this time he better act quickly and do something
meanwhile, some interaction between dia and janvi with some common villagers and perhaps tanisha and on the Rana family members will also be gud...
not saying thats what will happen just thats what i wish to see for now and think can safely ask for...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
hmmm i understand...😊 Usma i feel they are just slowing down so audience get to connect to the show...😊 if you see except for Ammaji... all were given repetitive dialogues ... or the same expressions... 😆
usmrasul thumbnail
^ hoping that its not part of some cost-cutting attitude though :P...and really is meant to connect audience with the show
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
hehe... 😆 Vaise in fact Ammaji's family has been wearing the same dress since so many episodes...😊
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
that makes sense suju...they have been on the run,...not know if they brought any extra clothing either so had to be in same cloths
am off to dinner
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

that makes sense suju...they have been on the run,...not know if they brought any extra clothing either so had to be in same cloths
am off to dinner

yup dear... they have shown it perfectly...😛 but i wonder how those actors must be feeling...😆
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sujji0609

yup dear... they have shown it perfectly...😛 but i wonder how those actors must be feeling...😆

I'll just jump in in this 😆

When coming to Veerpur, they had been wearing 'normal dresses' (salwaar-kameez etc... - they didn't bring any clothes around, as they had nothing at all anymore) and in Veerpur, the pundit got them those clothes they are wearing now. (though, there weren't enough clothes, that's why poor Diya has to stick in boys-clothing 😆)
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

I'll just jump in in this 😆

When coming to Veerpur, they had been wearing 'normal dresses' (salwaar-kameez etc... - they didn't bring any clothes around, as they had nothing at all anymore) and in Veerpur, the pundit got them those clothes they are wearing now. (though, there weren't enough clothes, that's why poor Diya has to stick in boys-clothing 😆)

Aacha you mean they all used to wear salwar kameez before?? 😛