Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: koolkallu

am happy dat de baby was safe..but ammaji ne bhaiyaho ko kaayar kaha...yeh mujhje pasand nahi aaya...

bhaiyaa ko kuchh bhi kaha toh bechari behna ko bura lagta hain...😆
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Frankly speaking, I am fed up with this "No use" man of Veerpur... There is no spice in competition they are having... Surya doesnt do anything except shouting at Ammaji. Rana doesnt do anything himself or doesnt even allow his other son to do something... and keep shouting on his men only...

If Ammaji fires one shot in air, another shot on his man. She had no bullets in her gun! Then what these stupid men are waiting for????
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ummm...am not sure if realised Ammajis dialogues today but felt like at one point she said something like "your grandfather used to steal sandals from mandir front, nah???" or something on that line to Rana...perhaps thats why Rana's are internally weak...they talk much but not quite scary or competition worthy...more like sneaky villain than strong villain...

in fact if the article didnt already mentioned that Surya will turn positive and will fall for Janvi, i guess I would have started saying "make kapil the main villain and bring some nasty cold and shrewd side to his actions so at least Ammaji will have strong competition"...

chalo, age dekhte hai kya hoga...
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The relation b/w the family members of Rana is something that would be interesting to see 😒 Like, Surya hates to be touched by any woman - same with his mother? Do the brothers actually respect their mother as an individual or not? Are they like their father? And how do they behave with each other? 😵

So many questions...hope to get answers soon 🤔

And about this 'being an useless villain' - maybe we have luck and Ammaji provokes them so much, that they just have to respond properly 😎
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

ummm...am not sure if realised Ammajis dialogues today but felt like at one point she said something like "your grandfather used to steal sandals from mandir front, nah???" or something on that line to Rana...perhaps thats why Rana's are internally weak...they talk much but not quite scary or competition worthy...more like sneaky villain than strong villain...

in fact if the article didnt already mentioned that Surya will turn positive and will fall for Janvi, i guess I would have started saying "make kapil the main villain and bring some nasty cold and shrewd side to his actions so at least Ammaji will have strong competition"...

chalo, age dekhte hai kya hoga...

@ bold yes.. she did say that... she said he was a thief... 😆 does that mean the fortune which Rana has is because of that??? 😉😆

Actually i want more strong definition for Surya character... 😳 in fact for all Rana sons... 😆 i have a feeling Surya will be as sneaky as Rana...🤔. who although can use his strength but still not use it because of all promises...😆

sometimes i really feel that Surya has some connection to the fortune owned by Rana... 🤔
usmrasul thumbnail
sujju, though i already posted this in KLP but saying it here as well,
what if Surya is not Rana's real son? what if Rana actually killed his mother (who might be very rich widow) when surya was little and then brought him up saying ill and illegimit things about his real mother ...something in the lines of "Rana married his mother but that woman went vagalwa with another man leaving this little baby to Rana only" so thats how, Surya feels connection with Rana, doesnt mingle with Param's or kuldeeps mom, took vow not to touch woman, and doesnt kill because he wants to find real mom whom he hates...and rana wants surya to marry janvi because that way he can make sure that the fortune owned will be at his hands only because other 2 sons r nt as devoted to rana as Surya is (because surya thinks of rana as the-man-who-looked-after-him)?????????????

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

sujju, though i already posted this in KLP but saying it here as well,
what if Surya is not Rana's real son? what if Rana actually killed his mother (who might be very rich widow) when surya was little and then brought him up saying ill and illegimit things about his real mother ...something in the lines of "Rana married his mother but that woman went vagalwa with another man leaving this little baby to Rana only" so thats how, Surya feels connection with Rana, doesnt mingle with Param's or kuldeeps mom, took vow not to touch woman, and doesnt kill because he wants to find real mom whom he hates...and rana wants surya to marry janvi because that way he can make sure that the fortune owned will be at his hands only because other 2 sons r nt as devoted to rana as Surya is (because surya thinks of rana as the-man-who-looked-after-him)?????????????

@ bold Usma... this is exactly what i was telling yesterday when Darshu di was talking whether Surya has a past... that time i said even if he has a past... it revolves around only one woman ie his mother alone and he has been made to believe something wrong about his mother so he hates women... 😊

Usma your idea is really good... this would remove all the loopholes we have presently when it comes to Surya and his family...😃
usmrasul thumbnail
sujju dear ...my pleasure...i hate to say it but maybe its time to open a guessing or prediction corner...(though history proves that only i and you ever read or write on that type of threads) ...lolz
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

sujju dear ...my pleasure...i hate to say it but maybe its time to open a guessing or prediction corner...(though history proves that only i and you ever read or write on that type of threads) ...lolz

😆😆 so true... we had to force everyone to write there...😆
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

😆😆 so true... we had to force everyone to write there...😆

ddint force much because at the end it was just you and me 😆 and i kept forcing you to write
now, back to episode discussion...what are we expecting in next epi?????