darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Chalo I will leave now... Kal office jaana hain...😭
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: usmrasul

lets just say suryas presence is not part of the chemical formulae neither it changes the result of the chemical process but it works as a catalyst to induce the process to start faster ...😆

but i was actually hoping that the regular members would come and make this thread live...

😆 Okay, let's accept this (meaning the bold part) 😆

Dunno, this forum isn't much alive since a while 😕 Actually, it started with the leap that the activ members got fewer - but after a while it got far better.

Guess the pas track (before this one) was a bit boring and dragging 😕
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Chalo I will leave now... Kal office jaana hain...😭

Bye, Darshu 🤗

Be strong! (for office) 😆
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
timeslot can also be an issue
like me, i didnt watch the show before...and now when i want to its positioned at such time that i have to watch it online and coming back from office at dinner time, its really hard to stream online video and see it, let alone talk about it...so when the update seems dragging, i just skip the e[i...others might have same problem

Hesperus thumbnail
Yeah, this might be also an issu 😒 As I watch it always online, it's no problem for me - but then again I don't work (yet) and people who have to work have more problems to watch it 😒

Maybe they'll change the time slot soon, as many viewers aren't happy with it 😵

Ah, sorry, have to leave now, too. Will catch you guys tomorrow! 🤗
usmrasul thumbnail
its a relief that the baby is now safe. Liked Ammaji today. Surya had almost nothing to do which is quite saddening...most of the time he is just a statue

umm, as much as i liked the intensity and depth of Ammajis braveness, am quite worried that Rana doesn't fit as a strong villain opposite Ammaji...he doesnt seem to be powerful, nasty, cold-blooded sleuth character...just an average bad person who yells too much and doesnt do anything... for the rivalry's sake, i hope rana appears more scary over time...
i finally recognised which one is Diya...was wondering for a long time...
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
am happy dat de baby was safe..but ammaji ne bhaiyaho ko kaayar kaha...yeh mujhje pasand nahi aaya...
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolkallu

am happy dat de baby was safe..but ammaji ne bhaiyaho ko kaayar kaha...yeh mujhje pasand nahi aaya...

@bold: Take it with humor 😉 It's just Ammaji's character - if she speaks, no one can response 😆

Though, I felt rather sorry for poor Surya 😆 The only one who actually dares to answer Ammaji and then such an insult 😆 But, even though Surya is (now) a bad boy, I hope to see some strong answer from his side on 😳 I mean, Rana can't rule Veerpur with his son and then be so weak 😆
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

its a relief that the baby is now safe. Liked Ammaji today. Surya had almost nothing to do which is quite saddening...most of the time he is just a statue

umm, as much as i liked the intensity and depth of Ammajis braveness, am quite worried that Rana doesn't fit as a strong villain opposite Ammaji...he doesnt seem to be powerful, nasty, cold-blooded sleuth character...just an average bad person who yells too much and doesnt do anything... for the rivalry's sake, i hope rana appears more scary over time...
i finally recognised which one is Diya...was wondering for a long time...

Yeah, Surya has not much to do. At least he dares to speak up in front of Ammaji - even though he gets insulted so badly 😆

About Rana - he seemed to really mad but not scary. Not at all. Yet as I see it now (and I wrote it somewhere too) he is someone, who uses his brains - unlike his sons, he have a short temper. Sure, Rana gets angry easily, but in front of Ammaji he shuts his mouth. I have a feeling, that he'll get somehow his revange for this 'atmaan' 😒 Or at least try 😆

usmrasul thumbnail
^ hoping for that...its frustrating tht nothigns happening from Rana's end...Param and Kuldeep hardly says or do anything worthy...Surya jo mukh khulti hai to ek second mein bandh bhi ho jati hai...furthermore, they just keep walking and discussing in the dull mansion they have

and we dont have any clue about the relation among the sons and thier mother or the villagers perception about Rana's - how much they actually fear him and such things etc...

hope it unveils soon