Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
watched epi today... But let Abi completes WU... will post analysis after that...
darshana23 thumbnail
13 Oct

Two things I liking most in Laado Ammaji's dialouge and different camera angel on Kapil...😳 ( I am bit selfish on second point)

Episode was good and emotional. So baby they are planning to move to Delhi to Aditya. But why others are staying in Veerpur still?? Their intention was to get Ammaji cured then whats point of hiding in temple?? They could also leave Veerpur...

About Surya's behavior I am bit confused. Doesnt look like he planned to kill baby. He is upto something different this is what I feel... And about his taking bath, he is doing his Shuddhikaran???

Looking at precap I think Ammaji has managed to rescue baby. But I still feel Surya has done something...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu dii... they are still in Veerpur for Surya-Janvi love story...😆😆
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, Ammaji's dialouges are just superb 😆

Well, there are two reasons, why only Durga and Karan left:
Firstly, Ammaji wants to free Veerpur from Rana and his regime (therefore Ammaji has to stay there).
Secondly, it would be difficult to flee with so many people, don't you think? I mean, if Karan is alone with Durga, he can run faster or even defend them both - but if the whole women folk including a wounded Avtar would be with him, how should they escape? Rana's men are in the whole village, so many people going thorugh Veerpur would easily attract attention 😊

About Surya - I'm sure that he wants to answer for the 'atmaan' and this pretty soon. But how, that's the question 😒

Well, I'm waiting for Ammaji's second encounter with Rana and his sons 😎
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Darshu dii... they are still in Veerpur for Surya-Janvi love story...😆😆

This would be third option 😆
darshana23 thumbnail
Earlier I tought Surya is planning to take revenge... but precap left me confused!! He was not angry, rather he was silent...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Yeah, Ammaji's dialouges are just superb 😆

Well, there are two reasons, why only Durga and Karan left:
Firstly, Ammaji wants to free Veerpur from Rana and his regime (therefore Ammaji has to stay there).
Secondly, it would be difficult to flee with so many people, don't you think? I mean, if Karan is alone with Durga, he can run faster or even defend them both - but if the whole women folk including a wounded Avtar would be with him, how should they escape? Rana's men are in the whole village, so many people going thorugh Veerpur would easily attract attention 😊

About Surya - I'm sure that he wants to answer for the 'atmaan' and this pretty soon. But how, that's the question 😒

Well, I'm waiting for Ammaji's second encounter with Rana and his sons 😎

@ bold agree with both the points... coz she clearly said that she would make this place a heaven for girls...😊

Surya has me confused too... 😕😆
darshana23 thumbnail
Its seems that tomorrow or Monday, Ammaji and Rana's encounter will happen...
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Its seems that tomorrow or Monday, Ammaji and Rana's encounter will happen...

Yup, watched the link you posted 😉 A wise advice for Rana - Ammji se na takrana 😆

Btw - Surya seems to be a complicated character as it is 😆
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
by the way any possibility of Madhav being sent by Surya??? 🤔