Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

I dont mind this time also that precap becomes last scene of epi.. which always happens...πŸ˜† First scene of epi, i wish to be of Surya and Jhanvi...😍 But I feel this time Rana's keep is going to inject some thought abt Surya-Jhanvi love story to Rana... But she was the only smart one who realize maid is wearing Jhanvi's saree and jwellery without anyone telling! Smart girl!

@ bold yup agreed... πŸ˜› others were just watching... πŸ˜† she's sure to say something coz last time too when Surya blew the conch ... she was the one to point out correctly that Surya is in pain... 😊
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
By the way, in that SBB video when everyone entered in temple.. Jhanvi was next to Surya and not to Kuldeep...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

By the way, in that SBB video when everyone entered in temple.. Jhanvi was next to Surya and not to Kuldeep...

yup dii... saw that... 😊and did you one shot Kaps was smiling...😍.it looked like an offscreen shot... πŸ˜ƒand he's looking damn good...❀️
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hehe...good to see everyone is as excited as I was...😊...I have no idea wat will happen next...but i too hope Surya goes back into his bedroom and faces Jhanvi...I really really Hope!!!

As far as Kuldeep's days go...I doubt Rana would let it happen if he comes to know...but Kuldeep can try and act like a true elder brother and show off that he is better than Surya and he isn't letting a girl come in between them...but, we will have to wait and watch...Anyway...i doubt Surya will let param off easy...he held his grudge with Jhanvi for soo long,...then it was a random girl who he thought he hated...but this time it's his own brother...how can he let it go easily...😑...

but, Rana used his words cleverly...i didn't expect u would let a girl come between you and your brother!!!...these words will or rather should consume Surya's thoughts...he should be forced to realize that his rage stemmed from his love...

Also, on an unrelated note...did u notice that Surya has completely forgotten that he is a bramachari...he was holding that maid's hand and dragging her...first I thought he had gived Jhanvi rights...as you know she is his wife...but now he touched the maid too...heheheπŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
Appu, ur excitement is right on that part... even I am willing to watch onscreen more...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Appu, am quite sure that holding the maids hand was a blooper

regarding Rana's words, they might affect Surya again and might make him deny that he has any love-like emotion for jhanvi :S

I dnt think anythign major will ahppen in Kuldeeps days with Jhanvi, Params not gonna have those days, Jhanvi hardly stayed with Param in Param's days and now he cant make her either...Jhanvi will stay on own room only and occasionally visit Surya to woo him

i felt Jhanvis make up quite soft and elf-like today...not that much change in hairstyle or costume but the little that was given was given with care...good that way

about Surya...am tired seeing that white shirt...is that the only shirt he wears around the house???
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

πŸ˜† Usma & Lata dii...πŸ˜† sadly from the updates seems like there was no dhulai... so i guess it's upto us to do the needful...πŸ˜† what say...πŸ˜‰

i was really shocked...i mean not even one slap or one punch in Params face...come on,not fair...it would have been better if Surya handled the thing himself than taking to Rana

darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

i was really shocked...i mean not even one slap or one punch in Params face...come on,not fair...it would have been better if Surya handled the thing himself than taking to Rana

I knew u would expect violence over here...πŸ˜†
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

Appu, am quite sure that holding the maids hand was a blooper

regarding Rana's words, they might affect Surya again and might make him deny that he has any love-like emotion for jhanvi :S

I dnt think anythign major will ahppen in Kuldeeps days with Jhanvi, Params not gonna have those days, Jhanvi hardly stayed with Param in Param's days and now he cant make her either...Jhanvi will stay on own room only and occasionally visit Surya to woo him

i felt Jhanvis make up quite soft and elf-like today...not that much change in hairstyle or costume but the little that was given was given with care...good that way

about Surya...am tired seeing that white shirt...is that the only shirt he wears around the house???

@Bold: Agreed! I feel Surya should do a little wooing himself...at least ek sorry hi bol do yaar...he insulted her a lot and now he knows that she wasn't at fault...but somehow not sure if that will happen...but yeah...param's plans won't work out...

As far as Jhanvi's make up...yeah she looked simple and angelic...and I somehow like Surya too...agreed same old white shirt...but i was lost in his expressions...shirt dekhne koh time hi nahi mila...😳..hehe
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, its not same shirt he wears... Its different shirt but white again... Thankfully he has stopped wearing that one white shirt...