Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

and if Surya is not prepared we all rπŸ˜›

πŸ˜† Usma & Lata dii...πŸ˜† sadly from the updates seems like there was no dhulai... so i guess it's upto us to do the needful...πŸ˜† what say...πŸ˜‰
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sujju, Sumi is fond of violence! From start...πŸ˜†

From RKAB days itself, she expects you know who to do Dhulaai of someone... and trend continues here as well...🀣
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

17th Jan

Appu sach main kya epi tha...😍❀️ Specially first part where Param's truth is revealed and angry Surya...😍 His confusion looking at Jhanvi standing in front of him...😳 Specially that scene where he interferes when Param is about to run on Jhanvi...❀️ The way he tells Param "Stay there, where you are"...😍 His anger...😳 And the way Jhanvi was looking at him...❀️

But yeh daddyji! 😑 Why Surya take matter to Rana?? He should have slapped Param there itself for all these things...Akal thikane aa jaati...
Right God of house...😑 Surya was also shocked with decision of Rana... but equally helpless... I dont know how he will save Jhanvi now?? I mean specially when Rana has told him that he shouldn't create dispute between brothers because of Jhanvi... I am less bothered about Kuldeep's 5 days as I feel Surya might throw some deal to Kuldeep and will bag those 5 days just to protect Jhanvi... And this will bring Jhanvi more close to Surya... But what abt Param's 5 days later on????πŸ˜•

Wow now both you and Appu are tempting me to see the episode... πŸ˜† wait even i'll see the online video and come...πŸ˜ƒ but will again see it in the night after all it's truly worth it...πŸ˜‰

@ bold wow Darshu dii you really feel those days will go to Surya... πŸ˜ƒcoz Kuldeep has already entered into a deal with Param... and Kuldeep hates Surya... will he still choose to give it...πŸ˜•. i have a feeling somehow Kuldeep will be forced to stay with Janvi..😊. and probably that will result in Janvi staying in her room than his room... πŸ€”so of course Mr Brahmachari can always make his way to her room every now and then...πŸ˜πŸ˜†i feel these 5 days of Kuldeep will build Surya-Janvi even more closer... and i don't think Surya would allow Param to have his 5 days...πŸ˜›
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Sujju, Sumi is fond of violence! From start...πŸ˜†

From RKAB days itself, she expects you know who to do Dhulaai of someone... and trend continues here as well...🀣

πŸ˜† agree...πŸ˜† even during Sarja...πŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju, definitely I feel Surya is not going to allow Param to enjoy these 5 days...About Kuldeep he might agree if Surya directly offers him something... He just need chance which was not given by Param. If Surya gives his responsibility himself and agrees for 5 days in return. That will solve matter... But yes Kuldeep should look at his own benefit...

One more thing which I missed to write down from today's episode... The way Param was trying to explain Rana that he loves Jhanvi and thats why he did all this...😑 Surya shouted on him back, "Is this love?"..😍
He also clearly tells everyone that Param is having different intentions for Jhanvi and its not his love...😳❀️
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Sujju, definitely I feel Surya is not going to allow Param to enjoy these 5 days...About Kuldeep he might agree if Surya directly offers him something... He just need chance which was not given by Param. If Surya gives his responsibility himself and agrees for 5 days in return. That will solve matter... But yes Kuldeep should look at his own benefit...

One more thing which I missed to write down from today's episode... The way Param was trying to explain Rana that he loves Jhanvi and thats why he did all this...😑 Surya shouted on him back, "Is this love?"..😍
He also clearly tells everyone that Param is having different intentions for Jhanvi and its not his love...😳❀️

@ bold yup dii i just saw that part...😍 gosh Surya was so good... and i truly loved the fact that his trust for Janvi continued to rule ...❀️ i really expected Param would say something like this... 😊and i was scared what if Surya ends up sympathising with him.... but i was so happy to know that he completely retaliated it... and believed Janvi... 😍
darshana23 thumbnail
I really wish CVs to show Surya going back to room and face Jhanvi... Plz plz plz... khaa mat dena yeh scene... dikha dena zarur...πŸ€”
darshana23 thumbnail
Request to siggie makers... can they make one siggie for ED thread?? As this thread is abt to end..
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

I really wish CVs to show Surya going back to room and face Jhanvi... Plz plz plz... khaa mat dena yeh scene... dikha dena zarur...πŸ€”

same here dii...😊 i want to see him apologizing... 😭atleast trying to make efforts... 😍coz Janvi truly deserves it...😊.. in the precap it's back to Ammaji-Rana...πŸ₯±
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
I dont mind this time also that precap becomes last scene of epi.. which always happens...πŸ˜† First scene of epi, i wish to be of Surya and Jhanvi...😍 But I feel this time Rana's keep is going to inject some thought abt Surya-Jhanvi love story to Rana... But she was the only smart one who realize maid is wearing Jhanvi's saree and jwellery without anyone telling! Smart girl!