Originally posted by: usmrasul

no no...its because i beleive 'Credit should be given where credit is due'
similarly 'Dhulai should be given where dhulai is due' simple :P

and if Surya is not prepared we all ršŸ˜›
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
in fact, dhulai ki kaam jhanvi bhi kar saakte hai

but why was Param trying the same trick againa nd agian? doesnt he know that Jhanvi was in Suryas room only?
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just watched first part of today's episode...

War between Ammaji and Rana is more strong now... Rana will not take this insult so easily and going to take strong revenge against it.. And villagers have to pay equally for it... However Surya is still right now much at Rana's end. He was the only one who advised Rana to break Ammaji and not take anger on others...

Param was so cunning with Jhanvi.. however I still laughed on that "Hum tum ek kamre main band ho"...šŸ¤£

Coming up next for other parts...
darshana23 thumbnail
OMG Rana was so angry...ab toh surely things are going to be worst.. the way he is firm that he will make everyone stand against Ammaji, he will surely do... Now this is making more strong context for Jogi and Gaji to come to Veerpur. Coz Rana might use Ammaji's own son against her...

Coming to Jhanvi and Surya part, Surya is so upset on Jhanvi. But she doesnt fear what if Surya tries to take advantage of her?? Or she trusts Surya this much that he wll not do anything like that... But one funny part why they were changing side so much??? Its almost 5-6 times they did it... after one point, it was more looking funny...šŸ˜†

So finally detective Jhanvi is out and I got so many clues that person behind curtain is Jhanvi only... Sumi you have valid point that why Param did plotting when Jhanvi was in Surya's room... But I feel Param is not aware that Jhanvi went to Surya's room... And when he will go to catch attention of Surya, Jhanvi will not be there... So this might make Param under impression that he can one more time trap Surya...

Jhanvi's saree's plate were visible from curtains when lights turned on... so its definately Jhanvi...
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi all,
I will try to post the written update for today's episode ASAP. My apologies if its a little bit late but will definitely do it.
Thank you for your patience,
Take care.
Preeti
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all thank u Preeti for the Written Update...it took away a lot of tension for me...šŸ˜‰

Now, coming to the epi...What an EPI it was!!!.. Perfect in evry sense of the word...well i still hav some complains...but will come to that later...

After sooo long I really liked the Epi...Though things happened too fast...but it is definitely for the best...šŸ˜Š...it all starts with param stealing yet another saree and jewelry from Jhanvi's room...then he accidentally drops it...( I never realized Jhanvi and Surya's rooms were soo close to each other...but who cares)...Jhanvi, who couldn't really sleep wakes up and Ms. detective has finally something to do...so she follows Param all around the house to his room...and very slowly enters his room...Coincidentally...Jhanvi wasn't the only one who likes playing detective...Surya has been following her ( Aren't they just perfect for each other...šŸ˜‰) ...He gets furious at her for entering Param's room and feels that she is playing some big game and this is the best time to reveal her plans to the entire family...

Our Angry young man can't take his poor lil' brother falling prey to Challak ladki and Baam...he opens the door ...Param and the servant are shell-shocked...then the most amazing thing happens...Jhanvi who has been hiding behind the curtains...switchs the lights on and steps out of hiding...šŸ‘...Surya who has been furious at Jhanvi is suddenly šŸ˜²...then follows a round of he did this ...and she did this...but we all know whom Surya believes..The best scene of the EPI takes place...Param in his attempt to silence Jhanvi steps in front to hit her...and Mr. Bramachari...is truely a knight in shinning armor...he steps between them with the deadliest expressions on his face...ā­ļøšŸ‘...

Then it gets a little disappointing for me..i would have loved to see Surya getting more furious at Param...but stupid god of the house interferes and spoils the fun...The only thing i really liked in the rest of the Epi...was Surya's hurt at being deceived and his anger at Param for trying to defame Jhanvi and deceive him...it seemed like both things hurt him equally...he will definitely have a soft spot for Jhanvi and will protect her against Param at all cost..." ye pyaar na hai...ye hawas hai...joh abh takh poori na hui hai..."...i just imagined him thinking in his mind " aur abh mein poori na hone donnga!!!šŸ˜”" ...

Precap:...next few epis might have some sweet Jaya scenes...but the focus is going to shift to Ammaji- Rana battle again...anyway happy with today's epi...i tot they will make us wait more for this thing to get resolved...i am soo glad that they didn't...

My complains/questions:
Why is Rana such a light sleeper?...he shd hav woken up later ...they should have allowed Surya to glare more...and get some explanation for Delhi and all...but i guess it would just stretch the scene...so no probs...where were Kuldeep and Chamkila?...the entire house is awake and shouting ...and they are nicely sleeping ...anyway...who cares...would have been nice if Kuldeep would have seen that Param is not that clever and that his own plan failed...so he wouldn't trust Param in the future...but that's fine too...these things don't really matter to me...I loved the fact that even after they knew Param was at fault he yelled at Jhanvi...Surya doesn't and will not share this opinion and this will split the house eventually...reminds me of Jhanvi's dialogue during her marriage " yaad rakh rana...ek aurat ki beyizaati ne laashe gira di thi mahabharath mein!!!" (don't remember exactly kya bola tha...but gist yeh hi tha..šŸ˜‰) abh ek aur aurat ki beyizaati tere vinash ka karan banegi...šŸ‘

All n all...ā¤ļø the epi and am glad for JaYa...šŸ˜³
Edited by expectappu - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Appu ur details making me run and watch epi now...
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Darshu ...you really have to watch the Epi...must watch hai!!!..and for once watching online isn't bad...I kept replaying parts I loved šŸ˜‰...poora epi memorize ho gaya hai...šŸ˜†...

plz watch soon...will be waiting for your updates šŸ˜Š...though it's a busy day at work...will try and log in a few times...aaj ke episode pe discussion nahi kiya toh india -forums join karke kya kiya!!! šŸ˜‰

As you can see toda pagal ho gayi hoon...but kya epi tha...

darshana23 thumbnail
17th Jan

Appu sach main kya epi tha...šŸ˜ā¤ļø Specially first part where Param's truth is revealed and angry Surya...šŸ˜ His confusion looking at Jhanvi standing in front of him...šŸ˜³ Specially that scene where he interferes when Param is about to run on Jhanvi...ā¤ļø The way he tells Param "Stay there, where you are"...šŸ˜ His anger...šŸ˜³ And the way Jhanvi was looking at him...ā¤ļø

But yeh daddyji! šŸ˜” Why Surya take matter to Rana?? He should have slapped Param there itself for all these things...Akal thikane aa jaati...
Right God of house...šŸ˜” Surya was also shocked with decision of Rana... but equally helpless... I dont know how he will save Jhanvi now?? I mean specially when Rana has told him that he shouldn't create dispute between brothers because of Jhanvi... I am less bothered about Kuldeep's 5 days as I feel Surya might throw some deal to Kuldeep and will bag those 5 days just to protect Jhanvi... And this will bring Jhanvi more close to Surya... But what abt Param's 5 days later on????šŸ˜•