Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
All are alike Jhanvi , param , surya everyone do eavesdropping.
All are shameless
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah it may be Surya too...a misleading precap only...surya will bark at Jhanvi from behind and then leave and Param will be safe...later jhanvi will come to ask Surya why is he so angry...and this time Surya will have a hit on her verbally saying her shameless blah blah blah that she is still coming to him...thus Jhanvi will know where is the problem...

but they really need to invest more on Surya and Jhanvis looks and get-ups ...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

yeah it may be Surya too...a misleading precap only...surya will bark at Jhanvi from behind and then leave and Param will be safe...later jhanvi will come to ask Surya why is he so angry...and this time Surya will have a hit on her verbally saying her shameless blah blah blah that she is still coming to him...thus Jhanvi will know where is the problem...

but they really need to invest more on Surya and Jhanvis looks and get-ups ...

i guess Usma you are right even i feel it's Kuldeep only... coz that person has some kind of a kada[bangle] in his hand... which i have normally seen in Kuldeep's hand... so he's surely going to save Param... and he will bribe Param now... the way Param did by getting to know his gay's secret... Kuldeep will tell Param to tell him how to win Rana's confidence... and he will remain mum about the games Param was playing with Surya...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also felt that its man's hand... And someone was clearly standing behind curtains... seems that Kuldeep is taking precaution so that Param cant blackmail him on that pt...
darshana23 thumbnail
can someone give short updates abt what happened today?
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

can someone give short updates abt what happened today?

i just watched the last bit of the episode Drashu. Param was seen taking out a saree and some on Jhanvi's jewellery from her room. Surya is sleeping on the cot and Jhanvi on the floor.
Param drops the box of jewellery on the floor outside her room and Jhanvi sees that. she is in a thinking mode and episode ends.
The precap is that of Friday. The light switch was put on by Jhanavi. I think she follows param and comes to know abt his dirty trick and maybe does smthng so that Surya comes near Param's room and will push open the door.
darshana23 thumbnail
Thanks Di! Chalo kuchh to accha hua...
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Thanks Di! Chalo kuchh to accha hua...

I was cursing the power cut bcoz i couldn't watch the episode but watching the ending was enough.
Param ki toh shaamat aa gayi👍🏼
darshana23 thumbnail
Di, r u pretty sure she is Jhanvi??
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Di, r u pretty sure she is Jhanvi??

Ys Darshu i'm sure. She will follow him bcoz she sees him leaving her room and will know of his tricks