Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Maybe they are trying to slow down coz the show has got repeat at 11pm... they want the new viewers or the viewers who could not see the show until now because the show was shifted to afternoon slot to understand what's happening... probably they'll start again properly from next week... remember the same case happened when the show was shifted to afternoon slot... we used to feel the same why the show is going at a snail speed... coz they wanted to create a background for us new viewers...but slowly it picked up pace...

May be Sujju... but right now its bore...🥱
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its way boring sujju and as long as they want to force a goody goody Ammaji to all of us, making her the new superwoman , it will always be boring

in fact it would have been better to have Ammaji on trance state until his sons came back to veerpur and then proply she would have helped the ladies of the family not out of being a good person but out of revenge and hatred for her sons...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

May be Sujju... but right now its bore...🥱

yes Darshu dii... boring too 🥱also sometimes no proper logic
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

its way boring sujju and as long as they want to force a goody goody Ammaji to all of us, making her the new superwoman , it will always be boring

in fact it would have been better to have Ammaji on trance state until his sons came back to veerpur and then proply she would have helped the ladies of the family not out of being a good person but out of revenge and hatred for her sons...

agree dear... it's really boring... 🥱but i do feel with this Kishanlal's fiasco Rana is going to be way cunning for Ammaji... from outside he'll attack ammaji with the villagers's wrath by telling that Ammaji poisoned Kishanlal's wife... or he might show how evil he is... and that how harmful it would be if they go against him... already what happened with the people who stood against him in panchayat[ps he doesn't know that Surya saved them... but like him do the villagers know???? i don't think so... probably they think they are dead ] and from inside he'll attack Ammaji by making Ammaji's own sons again against her... and they will be plotting against her in Veerpur as well... i guess that's what Kuldeep will do and by doing this ... he'll win Rana's confidence...

One thing am thinking when Kishanlal's wife is poisoned... am sure she would have to be taken to the hospital... and who'll help??? even if Ammaji takes her to the hospital... who'll provide the funds??? Surya??[ps without Rana's knowledge and maybe even Ammaji's knowledge... probably he gives it anonymously] coz surely there will be some complications in her pregnancy
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sumi u have valid point...Abt Ammaji being negative and Sia fighting against it... Right now I feel many bloopers are getting introduced to keep that image of strong Ammaji and its getting disconnected somewhere... To portray Ammaji's character strong one, they continue to show her being masiha of villagers without any significant work being done... and thats something hard to digest...

Current stage could have added much later not right now...

Cannot even tell you how much i agree with the above comment.
I have the same problem... there is soo much inconsistency being shown, its just hard to get my head around it. And the thought of Ammaji being wayyy worse (once upon a time) than Rana keeps coming in my head. She started this whole damm thing.

I don't hurt anyone's feelings but find this weeks episodes were really boring. I havent even bothered to watch every scene, like i use to before.
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jan 13th

Well nothing much has happened this week. Kuldeep's secret is out, but unlike what I epected, its Param who found out 🤢 and he is the one using it to his advantage. I was hoping Jhanvi would find out and use that to her advantage...

Surya is ultimate jealous mode and funny thing is he realizes it is against his normal behavior, but instead of thinking why...he is busy removing his frustration on Jhanvi...

Ammaji and Rana are trying to play mind games...but no one is amused ...the villagers don't seem to have a backbone, they bend anyway you want them too...that too with out thinking who is pulling them...read through all previous comments..n I agree with all...its amazing to see this sudden transformation in Ammaji...but its even more amazing to see the villagers let go of their anger so easily...Anyway, i hope that future events will be more believable...

One more transformation that I am finding difficult to believe is Surya's...he seemed to have turned 180 degrees and that too all of a sudden...Rana might have made him do things earlier, but he was also shown as an evil guy...why was he soo concerned, when Rana asked the villagers to boycott Kishanlal...As in that is not unlike things Rana has done...infact it seems least of the evil...he didn't ask them to kill or anything...so why was Surya sooo concerned???

Anyway, I glad this week is over...the Precap seemed very interesting...but I know it wouldn't be that grt...the maids identity will not be revealed...because as far as I remember Jhanvi is supposed to woo Surya...till now she doesn't even know what the issue is...may be she will come to know the truth soon...then the show will catch some pace...

But as of now, I don't expect too much...Param is playing an awesome game...and right now he is playing his cards right...but unknowingly he is making Mr. Bramachari realize his true emotions...but right now...mr. Bramachari is just ignoring the fact...Also, will be interesting to see who was behind the curtain in Param's room...was he planted in there or did someone else understand Param's plan???

usmrasul thumbnail
i think it was kuldeep

I felt Surya is actually acting a bit too shameless...jealous or not, he think Param is jhanvis hubby...in that case why burge into the room while the those two (i know fake but yet) are making love? they should be given some privacy nah as he is not the only husband...

besides Surya always passing by Params rooma nd either evesdropping or secretly staring inside is pathetic too...if it hurt him that much to know about Param-Jhanvi relation, why not take some other route to walk????? even if there is no other route, the same way of evesdropping sounds pretty boring now...
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
true...i think he will barge in saying that she should be Kuldeep and not Param...because he such a dharm follower...he can't see Rana's rule to be broken...

But, agreed he has no manners...hehe...barging into the room is really shameless...but, bichara apne dil se majboor hai...his jealous heart is calling the shots...😉...
usmrasul thumbnail
well, really hoping that the person who switched the lights on is Jhanvi and not some other and this thing was not part of params plan...dont know how that will happen though...i mean Jhanvi doesnt yet know the reason behind Suryas anger ...and surely who can calculate that surya would suddenly get in? that happen unpredictably nah?

it might be kuldeep or chamkila too acting on Params behalf but thats a bit hard i guess because in that case surya will turn to see who switched the lights on and i wonder what explanation the light-turner would give ...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Just saw the precap... even am wondering who switched on the lights... i don't think it's Janvi she's totally clueless with the happenings behind her back... i don't think in the same episode they will show Janvi getting to know and trapping Param... nor do i think Surya's possessive feelings will be so out in the open in front of Janvi... [ps for once i don't mind being proven wrong... ]

i was just thinking why it can't be Surya only who switched on the lights??? probably he switched on the lights and moved ahead to talk to Param... maybe the cvs have cleverly edited that precap so that we feel it's someone else and not Surya... or it could be Kuldeep ... firstly i wish to know is whether it's the last day of Surya with Janvi or it's Kuldeep's 1st day...???

Also one more thing i do feel if Param is taking Kuldeep's 5 days... then there are high chances Janvi would get to know about the whole game as Surya won't choose to protect her... and will Rana agree to this ??? i would love if he asks Kuldeep alone to be with Janvi...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago