Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
11 Jan

Episode was ok for today...

Param is tricking Surya very intelligently... And Mr. Bramachari is going in possessive mode for Jhanvi.. So Jhanvi atleast found girl who helped Param to know truth last time. But why to blame Param only, that girl is equally responsible. As she was the one who surrender herself to Param for money...

Mr. Surya is still standing on confusion mode. At one end, he is getting attracted towards Jhanvi but at other end he is equally hating fact of his insecurity seeing Jhanvi with Param. And which results in shouting on Jhanvi. But who is that great guru of Surya who told him women are cheaters... Seriously show me once...๐Ÿ˜ก

Jhanvi's reply to Param was superb...๐Ÿ‘ Well done girl! But yeh Param... He doesnt have any shame to say that he loves her despite he slept with other woman also attempt to rape Jhanvi...๐Ÿ˜ก I wish Surya would have listen to this conversation between Param and Jhanvi rather than listening other conversations...

Ammaji is trying to make revolution in villagers. But she has to be more careful... Coz she might not fear for her life, but others will surely do... Rana is not going to take this insult so easily and he is going to win by hook or crook. I am afraid that he will put up blame on Ammaji for poisoning Kisanlal's wife...And moreover he has project coming in Veerpur so obviously he can win trust of people giving them job opportunity to earn more... This might be just game to win people confidence...

But I felt bad for Kuldeep. Why Rana is raising question on his ability every time?? Did you see Param how he escaped looking at angry Rana...๐Ÿคฃ

Precap - Truly speaking that march is going too much to digest... Cant believe Ammaji brought revolution too early in Veerpur people... Take a break! How long her DIL fought to bring change?? This is not even 0.1 of that...

expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Darshu : Your description is perfect. Captured everything that happened.,..except for one thing...which is completely unrelated and that is Satpal and his silly smile...lol...he has a very funny smile...doesn't seem like a bad guy only...he resembles a comedian to me...hehhe...i had noticed this smile before..during Jhanvi and Surya's marriage...hehe...

Though things are happening...it seems to have slowed down to me...:(...hopefully it picks up pace soon...:)...i don't want things to happen soon...but just want many things to happen...:)...

n i thought of one really sillly sillly PJ...Rana should be proud of Kuldeep because as his name suggests he is really the star of the family...he is the only one who understoof Rana's main intension behind killing girls...Rana wants all men to swing the other way ( if you get what I mean ๐Ÿ˜‰) and Kuldeep is the only one who understood this...๐Ÿ‘...Surya on the other hand got completely confused and denounced all relationships...silly fellow..hehehe...(I know its bad joke...sorry u had to read this ๐Ÿ˜›)

darshana23 thumbnail
Hey Appu!! yes somewhere things has slow down a bit... May be we are bored coz its going ringa ringa rosy... Also villagers accepting Ammaji so easily and she is becoming godmother for them so early... Its bit hard to digest... I wish they would have shown some confusion in villagers whether Ammaji really changed for good or not...

For Jhanvi and Surya, I really feel they need to show Surya's 5 days to be over and as per rule Jhanvi had to move to Kuldeep. Really want to see Surya's uneasiness with thought of sharing Jhanvi again...
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by koolkallu - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i wonder why the story is so damn boring, the setting and costume are so not-stunning :( why nothing is really happening

i know that Ammaji is perhaps the main figure of this drama but i guess she would have been better as a tyrant actually...because she could show great negativity to which leads could fight against and that fight would have made us like the leads...i bet thats the reason why Rasia was famous and Laado was top show one time...people saw the show to see the protagonists to succeed against evil not to see Ammajis strong capability

but now since its actually fight among Ammaji and Rana, there is nothing significant for others to do...and please dnt think am talking only about Surya/kapil perspective, it encompasses all other young characters

there might be many things happening in the story, but i think its not about having many things, its about having things that would create suspense and make viewers glue to the screen...at least in my case thats not happening...

sorry for disrupting your moral...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just watched the precap and Kaps part in the episode as usual... Surya clearly didn't look like he was with Rana in his evil plan of making Kishanlal struggle... the way he looked at Janvi... and after she left he was even more disturbed... or he was thinking about Param-Janvi...

in the precap... Rana is shown coming with a thali in his hands... what does this mean??? pata chale instead of pravachans he's going to turn the tables around by telling that we'll have a godh bharai function and these are the gifts for Kishanlal's wife... this will make him look great in front of the villagers... coz godhbharai is going to take place and after that she's poisoned...
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi u have valid point...Abt Ammaji being negative and Sia fighting against it... Right now I feel many bloopers are getting introduced to keep that image of strong Ammaji and its getting disconnected somewhere... To portray Ammaji's character strong one, they continue to show her being masiha of villagers without any significant work being done... and thats something hard to digest...

Current stage could have added much later not right now...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshudi, tell me do you really wanna see a show where a strong , former evil, now good , nose-up old lady fights with an equally eviland nose-up old man???????? (unless there is some crazy romance between Ammaji and Rana is planned for the future๐Ÿคฃ) such head-on-head collision are not really worthwhile
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

Darshudi, tell me do you really wanna see a show where a strong , former evil, now good , nose-up old lady fights with an equally eviland nose-up old man???????? (unless there is some crazy romance between Ammaji and Rana is planned for the future๐Ÿคฃ) such head-on-head collision are not really worthwhile

๐Ÿคฃ

What a description u have given...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe they are trying to slow down coz the show has got repeat at 11pm... they want the new viewers or the viewers who could not see the show until now because the show was shifted to afternoon slot to understand what's happening... probably they'll start again properly from next week... remember the same case happened when the show was shifted to afternoon slot... we used to feel the same why the show is going at a snail speed... coz they wanted to create a background for us new viewers...but slowly it picked up pace...