Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Appu, ur post is full entertainment...

only if Rana knew there was more going on than just ludo

🀣 OMG so true for Kuldeep and Chamkila... With two bros turning against Surya I am feeling bad for him. Poor fellow has done nothing and still both bros are mad after him... Param toh behaving like total gone case to see Jhanvi is after Surya leaving him... He will be more angry to know that all forum girls are also after Surya...🀣

vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi,
i want to share my feelings i agree with u for janvi's dress was not very good but actually i'm a blind fan of vaishnavi and kapil so i like them in everydress & every scene.i love surya's entry with background music.😲he did n't say even one word about d deal whyπŸ˜’
πŸ˜›I want to see him as a dashing character[ i can't explain it plz understand].πŸ‘
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Appu, ur post is full entertainment...

only if Rana knew there was more going on than just ludo

🀣 OMG so true for Kuldeep and Chamkila... With two bros turning against Surya I am feeling bad for him. Poor fellow has done nothing and still both bros are mad after him... Param toh behaving like total gone case to see Jhanvi is after Surya leaving him... He will be more angry to know that all forum girls are also after Surya...🀣

LOL darshu...I never thought of that...🀣...teek hai...maaf kardete bichare ko...he can't handle ki yeh sari ladiyan mujhe chodeke iss bramachari ke peeche kyun padi hai...πŸ˜ƒ

hehe
expectappu thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrashali10

Hi,
i want to share my feelings i agree with u for janvi's dress was not very good but actually i'm a blind fan of vaishnavi and kapil so i like them in everydress & every scene.i love surya's entry with background music.😲he did n't say even one word about d deal whyπŸ˜’
πŸ˜›I want to see him as a dashing character[ i can't explain it plz understand].πŸ‘

@bold...i completely understand dear...n i think all of us want to see that...hence none of us is truely happy with the story right now...we are all just hanging in there for JaYa..❀️...

but yeah seriously...they need to start making Surya look good...as in not just look wise but brain and character wise as well...kuch toh kaam do bechare koh...Right now he seems like a hot headed...just "all brawn and no brain" guy...contrary to his initial image...😭...Hopefully things change soon...😳
darshana23 thumbnail
10 Jan

I liked today's epi.. Frankly speaking effect on watching on TV is marvelous than watching it online...

Starting Ammaji's scene, I guess Ammaji is trying win villagers confidence by assuring them that she will protect them if they stand against Rana. But I think based on scene shown in SBB Rana had managed to harm woman and her child. Now if something bad happens to kid and pregnant woman, no one might dare to go against Rana. As everyone loves their and beloved ones life...However villagers believing Ammaji so soon is really hard to digest... I really wish Rana to won this time atleast so to make their war more interesting... Else what a point seeing everytime Ammaji winning only...

The way Rana behaved with Kuldeep was very much rude. More I felt bad for chamkila. Rana had created rift between his sons himself by comparing one with another. But from start only he is more in favour of Surya compared to others two. I dont know what will happen if Chamkila and Kuldeep's relations are revealed on Rana...

Surya was looking...😍 Off course drool worthy...😳❀️
I am happy Kapil has stopped wearing that white shirt after conveying message to him...πŸ˜› But I felt even Surya didnt appreciate fact Rana insulting Kuldeep in front of everyone. But he seems be much upset due to Jhanvi Param incident...I didnt like Rana stopped his wife when she wanted to put garland on Surya...😑

Now I hope Jhanvi has few hints something going wrong. I am sure she will find out reason behind it soon and she will try to prove her innocence to Surya...

Vikram is totally smitten by Diya now.. I hope he will take rejection sportingly and will not turn to wrong route later...

About Param, his every move is so believable and hard for Surya to ignore... He will under illusion what Param has created. But unknowingly Param is doing one good thing, he is making Surya more possessive about Jhanvi...Otherwise, Surya was the one who told Jhanvi to accept reality that 3 of them are her husband. Where as right now he cant even bear thought of physical closeness between Jhanvi and Param...

About precap - I seriously feel rana should throw his men out. Ammaji walks in house without any weapon and two Rana's men were standing on door with gun...πŸ˜†

expectappu thumbnail
About precap - I seriously feel rana should throw his men out. Ammaji walks in house without any weapon and two Rana's men were standing on door with gun...πŸ˜†

lol...sacchi...she walks freely with out any weapon...and everyone gives her way...even if they go near her..she just shows them her hand...n that's enough to stop them in their tracks...hehe...n this police is great..." hum poori tarah se nazar rakhenge"...uska matlab sirf nazar rakhnese tha shayad...in case of trouble they went running to get Ammaji..πŸ˜†...hehe..

But I too hope at least one of Rana's plans work as expected...nahi toh maza nahi ayega ...though the child shouldn't die...but some complications will spice things up...( oh god I becoming a sadist )...but kya kare...nahi toh story boring ho jayegi...

N ofcourse Surya is always drool worthy...😳
Edited by expectappu - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ammaji is soo dependent on Vikram at the moment.
survi035 thumbnail
Is it just me or do u guys feel awkward when ur Display pic changes. gosh you get so attached to your pic that when it changes, you keep checking whether it was you who made the comment.. 30 mins and im already going back and forth... !

Anyway, I hope they do something about Jhanvi and Surya's track. I mean with Param playing these boring tricks ..the story is just hanging. I realise that Surya and Jhanvi will get stronger with every incident but i just wish there was another way that Cvs could bring conflict in their relationship WITHOUT PARAM'S INPUT!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Sonam seems that ur new DP is making urself confused!

survi035 thumbnail
It is...i had my old pic up since i joined Indian forums. And now that i changed it ...its confusing me like hell.

Coz usually i look at the pic and identify myself and others and hardly ever read names but Ohhwell better stop moaning and start getting use to it :-)