darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
comments for today's epi is reserved after watching repeat telecast..๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
After watching todays episode i'm worried how Jhanvi will manage to break away Surya from the Rana family to take revenge๐Ÿ˜• He is shown as such "kaan ka kachha". Believes in everything he hears and losses no time in making an opinion on the women race๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Rana sent Surya to finalise the deal with Khanna but it was Jhanvi who put her thoughts forward and bagged the deal for the Rana's. Did she know what the deal was about???๐Ÿ˜• coz Surya never told her anything๐Ÿฅฑ

Sorry girls but i have to say this Jhanvi's make up is horrible. she looks better with her saree and khule baal๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Entirely my thoughts
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree entirely...this dresses especially todays orange dress made her look more like a vamp actually...

and to be honesst, am finding it frustrating and less credible...Jhanvi bakbaked about the deal and surya was all i-know-nothing-about-this business way is rather annoying...and when exactly did jhanvi knew what the deal was about? it could have been a machine -intensive business rather than labor-intensive business too right?

and yes, Surya seems to beleive everythign he hears only...and why is he getting so angry even? I would have liked to see a stronger, robotic surya slowly transforming rather than such abrupt changes still

and ammaji beating drum...lolz...usa habit ho gaya show-off karna

still expecting something gud

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

i agree entirely...this dresses especially todays orange dress made her look more like a vamp actually...

and to be honesst, am finding it frustrating and less credible...Jhanvi bakbaked about the deal and surya was all i-know-nothing-about-this business way is rather annoying...and when exactly did jhanvi knew what the deal was about? it could have been a machine -intensive business rather than labor-intensive business too right?

and yes, Surya seems to beleive everythign he hears only...and why is he getting so angry even? I would have liked to see a stronger, robotic surya slowly transforming rather than such abrupt changes still

and ammaji beating drum...lolz...usa habit ho gaya show-off karna

still expecting something gud

@ bold Usma this is exactly what i felt...๐Ÿ˜ŠJanvi didn't know anything about the deal... and she was talking so confidently...๐Ÿ˜•. i would have loved had Surya been given atleast a chance to speak...๐Ÿ˜Š. he was just staring..... also i felt that scene was more rushed up...๐Ÿ˜Š as if last minute mein cvs ko yaad aaya about the deal scene so dikha diya...๐Ÿ˜†.. it didn't go in the flow... ๐Ÿ˜•

and agree with both you & Lata dii... Janvi looked better in green than orange... and also she looks better in sarees... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Surya getting angry is mainly because he's feeling Janvi is lying to him...๐Ÿ˜Š. also as per precap Param is shown faking that Janvi knew Surya had a suspicion and she wanted to know whether they were caught doing it... ๐Ÿคฌso Surya is going to further more boil... when he gets this feeling that both Param-Janvi are playing games with him.... Param he would spare...๐Ÿ˜ก but not Janvi... coz he would feel Janvi is playing games not only with him but also Param... and am just wondering since Param is talking about meeting Janvi in the night... some misunderstanding is going to take place... and Janvi would end up getting misunderstood... and Surya is going to shout then that she was playing games with him...
usmrasul thumbnail
whatever sujju, i still feel Surya could have been shown as a cold moster slowly getting warmer with jhanivis measure than a hotheaded idiot who turns into visuvious mountain for alll the dumb reason...specially when the reason is a dumb cheap brother who he claims to have taught everything

i find the transformation rather rushed and unplanned and too obvious

and jhanvi is another irritating character...she talks about revenge and ttrapping and gets trapped herself!!!!!!

coming to delhi and there has been no revealtion to surya about how jhavis life has been!!!!!! at least for us new viewers that was important

am sorry for fuming girls ...i really wanna see this show for kaps...i really want this to work out for kaps...but i cant help feeling dejected that its far from picking up...forget kaps and forget all the attachement others have with it (for some its diya, for some jhanvi) and look at story...theres very few things actually there...

Edited by usmrasul - 12 years ago
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Totally agree with u sumi. There is no logical explanation for his transformation and he turning suddenly soft on women.
And for someone who treats women as their paanv ki joothi they dont have objections to wives wearing halternecks and noodle strap dresses๐Ÿ˜• surprising
Everyone have their reasons for watching the show and mine is same as Sumi's but its becoming very painful to watch him wasted away in such a role

usmrasul thumbnail
i wanna add on latadis comment...such exposure actually made it look like Rana family wanted to win the business deal by showing how appealing thier daughter-in-laws are...

and yes for a person who said to his wife to bear children of his bros, such anger while that happens even though jhanvi kept mumbling about him being her husband before is rather weird ... if he had any remorse, he would have started hurting himself ( i dnt know is it that impossible to show that surya keeps whipping his own self at late night in secret room everytime he has the feelings that Param nad jhanvi are together) rther than placing anger on jhanvi

and if its about jhanvis lying...come on, was he ever satyabadi (te truthful) Yudisthir? (i mean in RKAB he was i know :P but here as surya was he truthful??????)
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for breaking ice here... I agree there are some gaps, bloopers which I cant also appreciate but that doesnt make current storyline boring or something else... May be few episode might have looked fillers, may be some events u feel unwanted too... But there could be reasons as well...Those reasons cant be out in a day right... have to wait for that,...

Coming to Jhanvi, I also failed to understand initially whats her plan?? But later she decides to win confidence of Surya and make him stand with her. Thats big loss of Rana. And whatever between Surya and Jhanvi, they have not jumped yet. There is big time, before that event comes! Their relation is still standing on confusion mode and it will continue to be.

May be u r only thinking from Kaps perspective, however I will say show cant go on unless everyone is focused equally!

usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sorry for breaking ice here... I agree there are some gaps, bloopers which I cant also appreciate but that doesnt make current storyline boring or something else... May be few episode might have looked fillers, may be some events u feel unwanted too... But there could be reasons as well...Those reasons cant be out in a day right... have to wait for that,...

Coming to Jhanvi, I also failed to understand initially whats her plan?? But later she decides to win confidence of Surya and make him stand with her. Thats big loss of Rana. And whatever between Surya and Jhanvi, they have not jumped yet. There is big time, before that event comes! Their relation is still standing on confusion mode and it will continue to be.

May be u r only thinking from Kaps perspective, however I will say show cant go on unless everyone is focused equally!

@bold: you raised great issue didi, but its not so different from mine

first of all, are everybody focused equally??????

when was the last time we had seen Karan, be in hospital bed or in jail , he culdnt be shown at least???? diya can come to talk to vikram, vikram can waste time to go on venturing into diyas gender and none of them can meet karan and develop perhaps ways to bail him out?

when jhanvi was in delhi, was it necessary for her to attend the busines deal lunch as well specially when surya was furious the very morning? surya could have been shown leaving the house leaving her and she could snoop out to meet maybe Adity aor Mausum

ok she doesnt know jogindar or rajendar are not there, so she could call ragini perhaps? or maybe call diya because she couldnt talk to her well at the party

then all right maybe all tings will come slowly but where is rajveer gone? did aditya send him out with jogindar or are he still there?

did we get any venture on Kuldeeps feelings shared with chamkila when surya was sent for business deal?

i agree all of this couldnt be shown at once, perhaps will come one by one but as we were talking about focus

i knwo am talkign about kaps perspective more simply because i care about it more and is the first reason i watch epi, but if you read my post above you will get that rather than havng abrupt dance sequences and random charging of anger and having unbeleivable business deals in the package i would rather have an well-thought Jaya track adorned with other characters meaningful actions

really hoping at least the paralleed track of that expecting couple would be handled well
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

We are not talking from Kaps perspective here but stating our reasons for watching the Show Darshu. I agree with u that no show will go on unless equal footage is given to all characters and neither will show run without proper reasoning for events taking place.
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago