Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: usmrasul

^^^ umm sujju, i disagree with a few things

see, Surya was of the idea that Jhanvi lied to himand he was angry for that but later after she fainted really in Delfi, he felt bad for the way she behaved and rather then giving chance to his suspicion, he straight asked Jhanvi whether she has forgiven Param...now strange is that Jahnvi said no

u see surya had that romantic scenes playing in his mind after Jhanvi said NO...so that means he beleived Jhanvi, at least for that moment...so, if he beleives that, it means he , for that moment, though he seeing Param and Jhanvi was did not really happened...he started to think that was just illusion ...

so actually the only problem he had about Jhanvi being mysterious is that he didnt know from whom the wrong call was...

and i think his main anger is not jhaniv lying to him or Param getting hubby status (surya did agree to the 3 marriages and thinks of param as jhanvis hubby unlike jhanvi)...his main anger is that he himself opened up so much in front of a person who he beleived cares for him to open up but he feels that he thought wrong...he is actually angry with his ownself for letting go so much

@ 2 bolds... absolutely loved it...❀️ ❀️and makes complete sense... πŸ‘
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree he feels since Janvi always said she considers him alone as the husband... that made him change his attitude a bit towards her... and he behaved gentle... but when he realised that Janvi was already giving the husband tag to Param then what's the need in trying to get him closer to him...

Also did you see he straight went into questioning her virginity as Janvi was saying she was saving herself...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@bold...absolutely right...sumi
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sumi, agree with you... He has always believed women are door to hell. They always say something and behave something. For Jhanvi's first time ever he started sidelining what his thought was... But due to illusion created by Param he believed that she is also playing game and her words like "She considers only him as husband" starts looking fake to him...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In my opinion Surya is bothered because he thinks Jhanvi is out to get him. He does not mind her having affairs with Param but the fact that shes soo nice to him and trying to build an attachment with him aswell..pisses him off. Because thats directly hurting him.

He thinks Jhanvi is purposely trying to tag him along... He wants Jhanvi either to stay with him only ..or keep away from him and have her thing with Param. The only issue here is that, Param is callin all the shots here coz Jhanvi is not doing anything. Once Surya realises this...he will not only be in love with her but also will oppose the three marriage thing.
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

very good, Appu means sister in my language (Bangla, I am from Bangladesh u see)

nice to know youπŸ˜ƒ

Really!! I didn't know Appu meant sister in Bangla...learnt one more new thing today!!..:) Pardon me for asking this...But, are Indian shows big in Bangladesh? Or are you one of the few who like them?...Please don't get offended ...I am just curious..😊

expectappu thumbnail
Read through all your posts regarding why is Surya angry at Jhanvi,...n i personally feel its a mixture of all comments...Pardon me for being repetitive...

He is a bramachari...who has always hated women and feel they are dual natured beings who manipulate men and weaken them...he particularly hated Jhanvi because she had the guts to stand up to him...and she was never scared of him...would always meet his gaze with equal intensity...so he decides to break her by marrying her...but he does all this due to his father;s wishes...But as days go by her words start sounding right to him...when she tells him that she considers only him as her husband...he is left speechless...he can't keep her words out of his mind...he starts feeling he may have done wrong and ends up protecting her from his bro...All this while Jhanvi sounds and seems very true and pure to him...

But when Param starts creating misunderstandings...Jhanvi's words start sounding wrong...Surya gets irritated with himself that even though he knew that women manipulate he fell for it...he believed her and trusted her...so he is angry on the drive up to Delhi...but then cools down again when he sees her ill...then he is very impressed with her in the Party because Khanna and his guests loved her...but again after Param's perfect plan...he just hates himself more...So in complete anger he goes to his room...maybe to see if she has even a hint of lie in her eyes...But she seemed unaffected and same...he had trusted her not once but twice...and now he feels Jhanvi is playing with him...he isn't really jealous of Param..atleast he doesn't think so...For now he is just angry at Jhanvi for being manipulative and himself for being a fool!!!...haha...So angry Surya is back...I hope Jhanvi does more than just crying...I want her to be strong and prove her innocence quickly...

Not sure how much is true..and what will happen next...so i guess we just have to wait and watch...

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: expectappu

Really!! I didn't know Appu meant sister in Bangla...learnt one more new thing today!!..:) Pardon me for asking this...But, are Indian shows big in Bangladesh? Or are you one of the few who like them?...Please don't get offended ...I am just curious..😊

well technically, Indian shows freely enter our country so almost every household actually knows abt different serials, some follow them blindly , some dont, some see a mixture of both our bangla serials, Indian bangla serials and after than probably hindi serials...but well i guess Bangladeshi serials are not permitted in India so you cant see ours ...

...sorry if that offends you...just saying as you asked..

Edited by usmrasul - 12 years ago
expectappu thumbnail
Ohh cool...thats nice...😊...I was just wondering if you too catch the series online...I am end up watching most of it ol...due to time diff and all... I am currently in US and can never wait for the telecast out here...πŸ˜ƒ...hehe...who will be able to right?...with soo much happening in NAIDL..:)
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm like 90% sure...Jogi and Gajender are going to make at trip to Veerpur. There was a article where it said that Kuldeep and Gajender rehearsed their lines together so that kinda indicates that they have scenes together.

And Param's little tricks are getting on my nerves now. I did not know he was that cheeky... funny how the Cvs all of the sudden changed him from an immature, easily manipulative character to a master mind in playing tricks!

AND Surya.. didn't he say that he is aware of Param's every move since they grew up together..so why hasn't he figured out what Param is up to..Although i understand that Param's trap is really believable and the fact that he does not trust Jhanvi it makes Param a more reliable source.