Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
By the way friends... i got this strange feeling when Janvi was telling that she had lots of dreams... is it that she wanted to become something... i mean related to studies... and would Surya make her achieve that thing in life when he's completely reformed...
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

By the way friends... i got this strange feeling when Janvi was telling that she had lots of dreams... is it that she wanted to become something... i mean related to studies... and would Surya make her achieve that thing in life when he's completely reformed...

may be sujji...becoz he was feeling soo guilty while jhanvi was saying it...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sujju, i have different theory about that knocking the door,

was surya really knocking the door to accuse and taunt Jhanvi? somewhere i felt like he , even though doesnt beleive jhanvi entirely, were banging her room to see whether she is allright...param running away like that can be thought as he was trying to assualt Jhanvi again...and when he saw instaed that jhanvi is all well and changed cloths, he became suspicious that something happened when he was out at lawn and jahnvi lying again

just my thought though
usmrasul thumbnail

agree Usma... but one thing i still feel and ie before remarrying... agreed he would free her from the other 2 marriages... but there are chances he would want to free her from the marriage which took place between them too... i guess that's where maybe Janvi might end up confessing that she loves him... and they would probably remarry then...

sujju, you have spoken my mind...just what i am wishing...want Surya to call off his mariage with Jhanvi too...in that way he might try to repent for the wrong he has done to her...rather than trying to enjoy the married life at straight
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

was surya really knocking the door to accuse and taunt Jhanvi? somewhere i felt like he , even though doesnt beleive jhanvi entirely, were banging her room to see whether she is allright...param running away like that can be thought as he was trying to assualt Jhanvi again...and when he saw instaed that jhanvi is all well and changed cloths, he became suspicious that something happened when he was out at lawn and jahnvi lying again

just my thought though

Wow Usma...loved it... this could be also the case...πŸ˜ƒ. but if he had not got the flashbacks before when he was running after Param and stormed to her room... then your theory was really perfect...😊

@ bold but come to think your theory can still be accepted completelyπŸ‘
Rams3697 thumbnail

hii dear good to see you too...πŸ€—

@ bold this is exactly what i felt... but even when Janvi was playing games... again she was 1st drawn to Surya... and now again she's going to fall for him... vaise but falling in love has already happened to Surya as per today's episode... wish Param had not come to ruin that... also good part was when he asked did she forgive Param... she said no... and he accepted that... and he totally forgot about what he saw the other night and was smiling totally sitting outside...

the way he was knocking the door i was like she's deadmeat today... πŸ˜†

yup..!! completly agree that...he already have some feelings for jhanvi...but he din't know about that or he din't want to feel them..yet...when he sees that param was there..automatically his feelings came out...in the form of anger...(at first i thought it was becoz..he thought jhanvi is playing tricks with him..)...but when he goes to jhanvi's room angrily after that param's incident today...i was totally shocked...i rewinded that scene twice..(actually today i missed to watch it on t.v...i hv seen only last part on t.v)...& keeps on thinking why did he go to jhanvi's room...but din't find any answer...(*may be becoz he feels insecure..πŸ˜†)

omg yes sujji...the way he knocked the door...actually it was not knocking ..it was beating the door...i thought it would definitly breakdown...πŸ˜†

Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

just my thought though

wow..really nice..sumi..hope it was true...it was soo nice..that surya came there to see if jhanvi is fine or not...πŸ˜ƒ
usmrasul thumbnail

Wow Usma...loved it... this could be also the case...πŸ˜ƒ. but if he had not got the flashbacks before when he was running after Param and stormed to her room... then your theory was really perfect...😊

@ bold but come to think your theory can still be accepted completelyπŸ‘

i know those flashbacks kills the idea but still why would he go banging the doors if at once his opinion was param and jahnvi had relation going on his back...i mean he can be angry but he wnt be wating to face jahnvi right????? just like when he saw Param and fake jhanvi hugging, he dint go to question jahnvi, he only went angry and tried to be more aloof...and see now he was different...he dint went to his room getting secretly angry, he didnt chase param for anything, he only went to make sure...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

yup..!! completly agree that...he already have some feelings for jhanvi...but he din't know about that or he din't want to feel them..yet...when he sees that param was there..automatically his feelings came out...in the form of anger...(at first i thought it was becoz..he thought jhanvi is playing tricks with him..)...but when he goes to jhanvi's room angrily after that param's incident today...i was totally shocked...i rewinded that scene twice..(actually today i missed to watch it on t.v...i hv seen only last part on t.v)...& keeps on thinking why did he go to jhanvi's room...but din't find any answer...(*may be becoz he feels insecure..πŸ˜†)

omg yes sujji...the way he knocked the door...actually it was not knocking ..it was beating the door...i thought it would definitly breakdown...πŸ˜†

yup dear he was like behaving like a kid... like a kid behaves when he/she doesn't get something... he was totally hysterical... and totally confused... but when he saw Janvi cool... that made him realise why did he feel that way... he realised he was burning totally within... and was furious with the fact that she was lying to him... yup he was feeling insecure and worst is he felt she wasn't telling the truth... Surya was sharing so many things... he was bubbly while Janvi was being mysterious... she wasn't giving out details much... he felt she wasn't sharing her feelings with him... he might have felt that Janvi is opening up with Param and giving him the husband status... while she was using Surya as a pawn...

ohhh sorry you got late from college??? and thanks a lot for providing the updates dear...πŸ€—
usmrasul thumbnail
^^^ umm sujju, i disagree with a few things

see, Surya was of the idea that Jhanvi lied to himand he was angry for that but later after she fainted really in Delfi, he felt bad for the way she behaved and rather then giving chance to his suspicion, he straight asked Jhanvi whether she has forgiven Param...now strange is that Jahnvi said no

u see surya had that romantic scenes playing in his mind after Jhanvi said NO...so that means he beleived Jhanvi, at least for that moment...so, if he beleives that, it means he , for that moment, though he seeing Param and Jhanvi was did not really happened...he started to think that was just illusion ...

so actually the only problem he had about Jhanvi being mysterious is that he didnt know from whom the wrong call was...

and i think his main anger is not jhaniv lying to him or Param getting hubby status (surya did agree to the 3 marriages and thinks of param as jhanvis hubby unlike jhanvi)...his main anger is that he himself opened up so much in front of a person who he beleived cares for him to open up but he feels that he thought wrong...he is actually angry with his ownself for letting go so much