Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Totally agree with you all... it's like Surya's brains have gone to hibernation... as usual he's blinded in anger again... one thing i didn't like was Surya jumping into the conclusion that the call was also Param's... that was ridiculous...

Gosh Surya smiling outside was so cute... he completely forgot his brahmachari goal... but Param spoiled everything...

I loved seeing Janvi firm... and i wonder how she's going to figure out the truth... and as per the article she's going to woo Surya and really fall in love with him... and for Surya it would be again falling in love with the trust element building strong too when he realises that he mistook Janvi... i wonder what would happen after that... again sticking to goals... or really accepting the fact that they are in love...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: expectappu

Hey Sumaiya..I am Apeksha You can call me appu..😊..just started logging into India-forum recently after following recent JAYA track..:)

very good, Appu means sister in my language (Bangla, I am from Bangladesh u see)

nice to know youπŸ˜ƒ
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think with Surya's 5 days going to be over... Surya will not believe her till next 5 days atleast... I mean till the time she is with Kuldeep... And may be when Param's turn will come, Surya might know truth and he will realize what mistake he has done...
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Totally agree with you all... it's like Surya's brains have gone to hibernation... as usual he's blinded in anger again... one thing i didn't like was Surya jumping into the conclusion that the call was also Param's... that was ridiculous...

Gosh Surya smiling outside was so cute... he completely forgot his brahmachari goal... but Param spoiled everything...

I loved seeing Janvi firm... and i wonder how she's going to figure out the truth... and as per the article she's going to woo Surya and really fall in love with him... and for Surya it would be again falling in love with the trust element building strong too when he realises that he mistook Janvi... i wonder what would happen after that... again sticking to goals... or really accepting the fact that they are in love...

whateer happens sujju, if and when Surya is really in love wth Jahnvi, he should put a halt in the 3 marriage fiasco, if that means he has to call the whole ceremony void and remarry her, that should be done...if he has to leave rana mansion in order to keep jhanvi safe, he better do it...people has already paid too much for his blindness and dog-like devosion to his dog-alike father
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I think with Surya's 5 days going to be over... Surya will not believe her till next 5 days atleast... I mean till the time she is with Kuldeep... And may be when Param's turn will come, Surya might know truth and he will realize what mistake he has done...

surya has only one more night nah?
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup Sumi, so by the time they return to Veerpur... Jhanvi will be asked to stay with Kuldeep... But thankfully he has BF who will surely do something and Jhanvi will be safe again...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

yup dii agree... 😊also i wonder how she would woo Surya in these 5 days with Kuldeep... πŸ˜† now toh Surya would not even come close to her...🀒i wonder whether he would even come to her if she's pain which he normally does...😭
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow..seeing all of them in ol at the same time today after many days...good to see u all...
hai every one..😊

hmm great dicussion going on ..on jaya...πŸ˜‰
all them (even i'm expecting) expecting a bold & stubborn jhanvi now...she shouldn't forget this issue so easily..as it comes to her self respect & her character...surya sholud realise his mistake...

i always thought that surya will fall for jhanvi first(even i know that he is a bramachari)...but as per the article...it is said that jhanvi will fall in love with surya...in the process of bringing out the truth...then also i felt happy..becoz i thought surya will again get angry and stops talking to her...butin today's episode...he really doesn't do well with jhanvi...i din't like the way he had speaken out about jhanvi's character...without thinking...atleast he should have think...how colud a girl...goes near a man by herself who has tried to...her...so now really i hope surya to realise his mistake...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

whateer happens sujju, if and when Surya is really in love wth Jahnvi, he should put a halt in the 3 marriage fiasco, if that means he has to call the whole ceremony void and remarry her, that should be done...if he has to leave rana mansion in order to keep jhanvi safe, he better do it...people has already paid too much for his blindness and dog-like devosion to his dog-alike father

agree Usma... but one thing i still feel and ie before remarrying... agreed he would free her from the other 2 marriages... but there are chances he would want to free her from the marriage which took place between them too... i guess that's where maybe Janvi might end up confessing that she loves him... and they would probably remarry then...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

wow..seeing all of them in ol at the same time today after many days...good to see u all...

hai every one..😊

hmm great dicussion going on ..on jaya...πŸ˜‰
all them (even i'm expecting) expecting a bold & stubborn jhanvi now...she shouldn't forget this issue so easily..as it comes to her self respect & her character...surya sholud realise his mistake...

i always thought that surya will fall for jhanvi first(even i know that he is a bramachari)...but as per the article...it is said that jhanvi will fall in love with surya...in the process of bringing out the truth...then also i felt happy..becoz i thought surya will again get angry and stops talking to her...butin today's episode...he really doesn't do well with jhanvi...i din't like the way he had speaken out about jhanvi's character...without thinking...atleast he should have think...how colud a girl...goes near a man by herself who has tried to...her...so now really i hope surya to realise his mistake...

hii dear good to see you too...πŸ€—

@ bold this is exactly what i felt... but even when Janvi was playing games... again she was 1st drawn to Surya... and now again she's going to fall for him... vaise but falling in love has already happened to Surya as per today's episode... wish Param had not come to ruin that... also good part was when he asked did she forgive Param... she said no... and he accepted that... and he totally forgot about what he saw the other night and was smiling totally sitting outside...

the way he was knocking the door i was like she's deadmeat today... πŸ˜†