Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Btw thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!! I am enjoying being part of the forum and being vocal with my opinions...:)🤗😊
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
06 Jan

Today's episode was full of action... First scene between Jhanvi and Surya was really cute one. They both were trying to understand reason behind their strange behavior. Specially Surya, whatever case for a moment he believed that whatever he saw may be his misconception... Both falling for each other...😍 song was really good, but some scenes and wording were not matching...

Param...😡 I have started hating him to core... But I agree with Apeksha, really whats wrong with Surya??? Whether he forgot all incident where Jhanvi was shouting for help when she was with Param... Right now he is ignoring fact that he is jealous and hurt of fact that Jhanvi betrayed him. Now his mind is back to point hating woman... But whenever this misunderstanding going to be resolved, he is going to regret even more. Coz he had started apologizing to Jhanvi for his mistakes...😆

Kallu, I also felt the way Surya was knocking door, he is going to break it... The way he taunted Jhanvi that he didnt say Someone "IS" inside house... he said someone "WAS" inside house... I guess Surya's doubt got stronger coz Param ran from Jhanvi's room window...

Scene between Diya and Vikram...🤣 What an universal truth... Karan is brother of Diya and Jhanvi... we all didnt know it...😆 Diya was too irritated as she was there for some other work...

Surya was too rude in last scene..😡 He really looses senses what he talk to other when he is angry... I mean insulting someone to such extent... I am glad that Jhanvi didnt listen to him and replied him back firmly.. Now really he needs eye opener event...

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah he went straight to calling her characterless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a rude and ignorant dumbo!!!!
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

yeah he went straight to calling her characterless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a rude and ignorant dumbo!!!!

Bang on Sumi. I mean fine he was angry that doesnt mean he should call her characterless!!😡

expectappu thumbnail
I agree with both of darshana and Sumi (I am sorry I don't know ur name yet) ...he didn't have to go to such extent...but may be that shows us how he is..he is hot headed and can't control his anger...even he implied that in today's scene when Jhanvi asked him about the car ride.."Mein aisa hi hoon" ,...

But he will really regret all of this when he finds out the truth...Till then he will say more things like this..but loved how Jhanvi stood up for herself...even though Surya mistrusts her..he couldn't say anything to that...She had the last word...though he thinks everything is a drama now...later once this misunderstanding is resolved...i think his trust wont be easily broken...😊
darshana23 thumbnail
Yes Apeksha, may be that thing is surely going to happen... This one misunderstanding whenever gets cleared... he will realize his big blunder... And that trust cant be broken by anyone, not even by Rana...

But I really want even if Jhanvi proves her innocence, she should not easily forgive Surya...
usmrasul thumbnail
forgive surya????

absolutely no...in fact Surya still have to regret the 3 marriage fiasco he led Jhanvi in and Jhanvi should hurt him some more before accepting him

expectappu thumbnail
Yes, I really want that as well...as far as Jhanvi not forgiving him easily...I hope that starts now itself...she shouldn't try to make small talk with him and just try to figure out the issue and resolve it...but no unnecessary convo...He should realize that he has offended her and that her self respect is important to her and that she isn't trying to play any games...😳...

usmrasul thumbnail
yeah expectpappu (whats your name?), so far jhanvi forgave him easily for everything, but now is not the time and shouldnt be the scenario

btw, am Sumaiya
expectappu thumbnail
Hey Sumaiya..I am Apeksha You can call me appu..😊..just started logging into India-forum recently after following recent JAYA track..:)