Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wish u a happy & safe journey juna di...miss u..😭...enjoy ur trip well😊
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Ramya,

Just read your update although had seen the epi today...

Param will defo create some mischief between JaYa but there were other things in this epi..

like Inspector Vikram seems smitten by Diya but she is not reciprocating yet and seems more worried abt her identity being known to him

Why is Vikram so concerned abt Diya not being able to move around as a woman that she is? He must be aware that that place has always been dangerous for all women esp the pregnant ones...

How is Jhanvi going to help Diya in handling this inspector? Will Jhanvi become instrumental in getting Diya closer to Insp Vik...?

I had some time so decided to pen down my thoughts here...

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think Param will tell Surya that Jhanvi had called him here and Surya will think that that was the call she had got and was faking it to be a wrong call. Param will surely create a misunderstanding between the two 😑😑 waise my predictions never come trueπŸ˜†
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also feel Param will lie and say that Jhanvi called him. And told him to sneak in...

!

way to ruin the evening!!!
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hai...juna di...😊

hai sudha di..😊

hey sonam..😊

yes...that param definitly pokes his nose in b/w JAYA..& i'm sure he says that jhanvi has called him there...& our poor surya get frustated now..he will not be able to control his anger...& thinks that jhanvi is playing tricks on him...poor jhanvi now she have to prove her innocence infront of surya...which is now a difficult task...as surya is not ready to believe her...but one thing i must say...surya can't see her in pain...😊

vikram has surely gone mad about diya..πŸ˜†...he will after diya from now i think...πŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
05 Jan

Good episode overall... First scene between Surya and Jhanvi. I wonder how come Mr. Bramachari didnt feel awkward despite of being so much closed to Jhanvi...πŸ˜‰ He simply allowed to rest her head...πŸ˜› But doesnt understand one logic of Mr. Khanna... Arey bhai, wedding anniversary tumhari hain and tumne couple dance hi nahi kiya??😲 Aur ko nachane ka itana kya shauk tha??🀣

Chalo toh because of that planned lunch on next day, Surya and Jhanvi will be staying there in Delhi itself. But one fact that Surya 5 days will be over by the time they return to Veerpur and Jhanvi has to spend next 5 days with Kuldeep...😭

Rana is toh mahan.. Kya offer de raha hain... Battle field is getting ready again...

About Diya's phone call, I think Jhanvi might go to meet Viikram to tell him not to reveal about Diya to anyone in Veerpur. But yeh Mr. Inspector toh apni wedding bells bajane ke chakkar main hain...

Coming back to Surya and Jhanvi scene, he finally apologies to servant. I am sure when Jhanvi will visit temple she might clue for misunderstanding between her and Surya. Surya might not take her for lunch, but she will join there considering impact on deal...

About their scene, it was natural. He was slowly trying to speak to her... But her words were too touchy...πŸ₯Ί I guess he is realizing his mistake how he had spoiled one girl's life by putting her into three marriage fiasco. And specially girl like her to whom he admitted to be intelligent.

About Param...

He is looking physco to me right now. With his trick, he is surely going to spoil relationship developed between Surya and Jhanvi. And Surya will be back angry man mode probably "I Hate girls" mode after this.. And in blindness he might again support Rana's plan abt killing those husband-wife...😑 I really wish Jhanvi to clear misunderstanding as soon as she can...

Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
right on Darshudi, Jhanvis words almost made me choke with sadness
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: usmrasul

right on Darshudi, Jhanvis words almost made me choke with sadness

Those were too heart breaking...😭
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you all... even i feel Param is going to say that Janvi had called him and she didn't want Surya to know about it so he had to go stealthily... also one thing strange is Surya is out and is going inside... where was Janvi as they were sitting together outside right??? and seeing the way Surya was still dressed in the party wear... so what was he doing out alone...???

Darshu dii i have a feeling even if Surya gets angry with Janvi... i do feel he'll not go to the extent of killing the husband and wife... his character is on the verge of turning positive... by doing this sin... Surya will have a big black mark on him... i do feel this baby track will again bring Surya-Janvi closer... and Surya might oppose it... or he may get the couple escaped again like previous time he made the villagers escape... or he might convince Rana that it's a boy and not a girl...

Agree Darshu dii... Surya's 5 days are over but am little happy about one thing and ie Kuldeep is gay... so there are high chances he may fake something which will result in Janvi sleeping in her own room.. and will woo Surya...😳

Now coming to the episodes...😳 man i finally got to see them all...πŸ˜ƒ boy it was surely a fantasy ride...πŸ€ͺ..☺️❀️.. but just like sometimes happy times come to an end...πŸ₯Ί this devil Param is here to ruin everything...🀬.
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gosh i want to say so many things about this week's episodes...😳but my post might end up getting repetitive of what is already been said by all you dear friends... πŸ˜†