Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

About second thing, I doubt if that's the case with call... Need to check whats going to happen tomorrow...

after rethinking...hmm, too far-fetched...but i wonder how Param will make it look like Jhanvi have a relation with him to Surya...
you have any possibilities in mind?
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

04 Jan

Moving to ball dance... He was standing there as I dont know what to do...πŸ˜† Poor Jhanvi, how many times she has to take initiative in each and every thing..πŸ˜‰ But ball dance, I wish it would have been more lengthy and little bit in slow motion...πŸ˜’ Gaana shuru hoke khatam bhi ho gaya...😭 But still that was sizzling... their awkwardness at first then that closeness...☺️❀️ I wish they would have kept some simple steps keeping them together and not doing much swirl and twirl would have looked more nice... But Jhanvi resting her head on his shoulder compensated every thing...😳
Wish to continue with this scene tomorrow again and not just end of dance...πŸ˜›

About precap - If call was from Param, Jhanvi making big mistake by not telling Surya. I think both of them are not aware that Param is inside house and situation will turn worst if Surya sees Param there...

Nice description Darshana...I felt the same...Also...I noticed the Aayiye too...πŸ˜†...Surya is a changed person...πŸ˜ƒ...making conversation with Jhanvi and giving her respect...πŸ‘

I wished the dance was slower too and would have loved if Surya would have participated more in the character analysis...or at least Surya should have thrown some bouncers himself...he was very silent today...though i loved the blushing and awkwardness...but more dialogues would have been better ...:)

I really hope they continue the dance scene tomorrow...may be both will get lost in each other and the khanna will finally bring them back to reality...😍..(i can only hope and dream..πŸ˜‰)

yeah i agree too...Both Jhanvi and Surya are not aware that Param is there...He will definitely spoil the fun...😭...But Hopefully Jhanvi can prove her innocence soon enough...😊
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even if Surya sees Jhanvi and Param alone that would be enough for him to blast... He seems to be forgottten that issue after getting closed to Jhanvi... But even if Param makes one move now, that would be enough to believe Surya that she is playing game with him...

And whatever she was doing with him in party not because she considers him as her husband. Its part of her game, pretty simple right!!
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Apeksha... Phew I am not only one who thinks that dance sequence could have been better with simple dance moves looking more passionate...

Abt Surya not saying anything, i think they want to emphasis on fact Jhanvi has understood how Surya is...πŸ˜‰
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
yeah, both of their game... uoh business deal ki liye

all right di bye now, i have some late night cockroach assassination mission right now before sleeping :P
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah...I guess you are right about the reason for his silence,...but personally I would love to see some fun conversations...not just fights...actually i love the fights too...πŸ˜›...

And yeah,, it wouldn't take much to fool Surya...he still doesn't trust Jhanvi and since Param is his brother he trusts him more than her...So, he will trust anything Param tells him...I have a theory of what Param might do...he will hide from Jhanvi and just come out in front of his brother and act all flushed...as if he caught him ...and ask for forgiveness because its not his turn right now and say something like Jhanvi was missing him and that she called him here...so, he thought since Surya is bramachari he wouldn't mind...Next day Surya will leave for work even before Jhanvi wakes up and will be angry with her again...

LOL...I should become the writer ...what say??πŸ˜† Who knows what is going to happen...but it's going to be fun 😊..Can't wait..:)
usmrasul thumbnail
thats a pretty gud scenario
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Snehabr and expectappu: Thankyou, for backing me up ;-) !! he annoys me at times. He is soo desperate and really needs to get a life.. I mean why can't he just stay with that slave girl. Why is he out to turn every girl a non-virgin!

Darshana: I loved ur creations on your version of episode. LOL especially the boxing glove one! hahhaha..!!

Expectappu: i like your prediction. It makes sense. I thought he was trying to blackmail Jhanvi. Saying that he will do something to Surya blah blah but i don' t think thats the issue. I also think hes going to create this huge mess between Jhanvi and Surya.

Even in the precap, im sure it was him that called but than hung up. When Surya asks and Jhanvi says it was no one and he doesnt have to worry. Maybe next time Surya will answer the phone and Param knowing it is Surya, will pretend like hes talking to Jhanvi..saying, "I love you and i had a great time last night blah blah", leaving Surya to doubt Jhanvi and get angry at him for going behind his back.

I think Surya's policy is for Jhanvi to keep her distance with him soo he is unaffected by her relations with Param. He gets annoyed with Jhanvi, when he thinks that shes trying to develop an attachment with him so it hurts him when she goes off with Param. Guess it will take him time to realise that she is in fact trying to build an attachment with him but ONLY HIM.

Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😍Wow wow watched today's epi and Surya was so amazing so good we all can fall in love with him...❀️

Hey all I am going to miss this show for this month as i am travelling but will log on to IF for the updates when ever I can...

Thanks to all who do the updates we are forever grateful to you guys and appreciate your effort...
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

di.wishing u a happy n safe journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n will surely miss u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!